JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 04.02.2012, 06:21
nitropowrd

mspm89: I think that JD can only set one program or none to solve captchas, so you cannot have a backup. It may not be possible to have them running at the same time for separate programs, so that could be causing your problem. Try disabling auto anti-captcha in the JD settings
Old 05.02.2012, 02:13
DSL Light User

@nitroprwd: do you mean, I shouldn't use CTrader even for Mipony? Even that could make an interference?

As for JD's default Anticaptcha, I've had no problem letting it work together with CBH.

Thanks for your attention.
Old 08.02.2012, 00:08
Purpose Rapisho

Can someone please help me to make CBH solve the captchas for Share-Online.biz? I've allready added it to the jacinfo.xml but I still have to solve them manually.
Big thx.
Old 08.02.2012, 01:12
*DST*RoadRunner

Same problem here! Help! -.-
Old 08.02.2012, 09:43
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpose Rapisho View Post
Can someone please help me to make CBH solve the captchas for Share-Online.biz? I've allready added it to the jacinfo.xml but I still have to solve them manually.
Big thx.
Hi,
please make sure that

* you added the host name in jacinfo.xml alphabetically correct place
* there is no other method with jacinfo.xml containing the same host name
* you restarted JDownloader after modifying jacinfo.xml

any hoster/captcha will work with CBH if the settings are correct.

to check it : after modifying settings as described above, open up CBH method directory. like ../JDownloader/jd/captcha/methods/CaptchaBrotherhood . delete input.jpg file if exists there. then put a link of that hoster on JDownloader, when JD processes that link and shows the captcha on JD interface, JD should also put a file named input.jpg on the directory. if JD doesn't put the captcha in that directory as input.jpg, then there is something wrong with settings.
Old 10.02.2012, 02:35
vengeance

Did anyone finally get crocko.com working? I've added it alphabetically in jacinfo.xml, and also removed easy-share.com references but JD still asks for the captcha.
captchaBrotherhood\jacinfo.xml is the only file which contains the word "crocko.com" in the jd\captcha\methods folder, so there seems to be no conflict there.
Old 10.02.2012, 05:21
CuF

@Vegeance - Works fine for me.
Old 10.02.2012, 15:11
BitToes

I have the same problem with share-online.biz. For testing i deleted every Hoster, except share-online.biz in the jacinfo.xml and restartet jdownloader, but if i starts my downloads he ask me for captcher and doesn't create any kind of picture in ../jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood.

Any idea what i can do?
Old 10.02.2012, 16:19
Purpose Rapisho

I got share-online.biz working with captchatrader.
Old 11.02.2012, 16:40
Eisbär

Sorry for mistakes, but my english isn't the best...
And no, i'm not Lothar Matthäus ;-)

I added share-online.biz and shragle.com to all jacinfo.xml in the CBH-directories...

1. *:\***\***\***\***\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood
(That's my JD-installation-directory)

2. *:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin

3. *:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
* you added the host name in jacinfo.xml alphabetically correct place
CHECK: ...quickupload.net;ravishare.com;share-online.biz;shragle.com;skipfile.com...

Quote:
* there is no other method with jacinfo.xml containing the same host name
CHECK: searched ALL jacinfo.xml on my PC, no one contains the same Host name

Quote:
* you restarted JDownloader after modifying jacinfo.xml
CHECK: restarted JD --> shragle works fine, but share-online asks for captchas...
restarted my PC --> it's all the same...

Quote:
any hoster/captcha will work with CBH if the settings are correct.
Not for me and share-online :-(

Quote:
to check it : after modifying settings as described above, open up CBH method directory. like ../JDownloader/jd/captcha/methods/CaptchaBrotherhood . delete input.jpg file if exists there. then put a link of that hoster on JDownloader, when JD processes that link and shows the captcha on JD interface, JD should also put a file named input.jpg on the directory. if JD doesn't put the captcha in that directory as input.jpg, then there is something wrong with settings.
OK, checked it...
No new input.jpg in ../JDownloader/jd/captcha/methods/CaptchaBrotherhood
But the captcha was saved as "share-online.biz_11.02.2012_14.38.51.541.jpg" in ../JDownloader/captchas

Then i renamed the jacinfo.xml-files in directories 2 and 3 --> the jacinfo in DIR1 is the only one with share-online.biz and shragle...

Nothing changes, shragle works fine, share-online is asking for captchas...:outch:

PLEASE HELP, 70% of my files are on share-online.biz...
Old 11.02.2012, 23:21
JD VIP

Default "recaptcha" sites

hi everyone
after frequent complains for "share-online.biz is not working" , i tried and also i couldn't get it work. after looking at the jd log, it says that "there is no method for recaptcha". so i did add "recaptcha" to jacinfo.xml and restarted jd. it charmly works now for share-online.biz
please dont put any .com or .net, just insert "recaptcha" as a hoster name in jacinfo.xml in correct place and it should work. this is part of my jacinfo.xml, where "recaptcha" is inserted

"....quickupload.net;ravishare.com;recaptcha;skipfile.com;slingfile.com...."

i believe that jd tries to find a captcha method for site "recaptcha" for some specific, hardcoded sites. and if thats true, i believe that developers should remove that in upcoming version. and if its true, please name other hosters here too, so we can know that they require "recaptcha" also...
Old 12.02.2012, 04:51
English Supporter

lemi 'recaptcha' is used by many plugins is just a name which defines the captcha type, but isn't enforced. I've mentioned to jiaz we should name captchas when possible that way preventing the need for domains within jacinfos. It would mean very little adjustment would be required of jacinfo for every 'recaptcha' site to be supported.

Its always been a bit of a mish mash with names, its not required for getCaptchaCode(), without name it will use plugin name eg 'names = { "somehosthere.net" }'

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 12.02.2012, 10:08
freeclimbing

Default JDownloader & CBH Captcha Solver & share-online.biz...

Hi at All,

i have the same problem with share JDownloader & CBH Captcha Solver & share-online.biz.

JDownloader actionLog::
"19 12.02.12 08:48:09 - INFO [java_downloader] -> There is no JAC method for the service recaptcha"

jacinfo.xml:
<jDownloader>
<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="10upload.com;.....;ravishare.com;share-online.biz;skipfile.com;.....
/>
<command cmd="C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>

* Delete Input.jpg
* Restart JDownloader
* But CBH isn't Working with JDownloader
* Captcha Input file still generated at folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\captchas" and not at "C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood"

I think der was an entry in JDownloader => Addon Manager => like Captcha oder CBH;
But couldn't find it at the JDownloader Version 0.9.581

Thanks for your help!!
Old 13.02.2012, 15:57
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi everyone
after frequent complains for "share-online.biz is not working" , i tried and also i couldn't get it work. after looking at the jd log, it says that "there is no method for recaptcha". so i did add "recaptcha" to jacinfo.xml and restarted jd. it charmly works now for share-online.biz
please dont put any .com or .net, just insert "recaptcha" as a hoster name in jacinfo.xml in correct place and it should work. this is part of my jacinfo.xml, where "recaptcha" is inserted

"....quickupload.net;ravishare.com;recaptcha;skipfile.com;slingfile.com...."

i believe that jd tries to find a captcha method for site "recaptcha" for some specific, hardcoded sites. and if thats true, i believe that developers should remove that in upcoming version. and if its true, please name other hosters here too, so we can know that they require "recaptcha" also...
I can confirm that this method works like a charm. Thanks.
Old 14.02.2012, 22:10
JD Beta

got server problems at the moment?
Old 16.02.2012, 13:19
Modem User

Default catcha brotherhood captcha solver?

hi there,
can someone tell me something about the develpment status?
is this tool/service still alive?

which servers are supported?
most captchas here are not recognized by catcha brotherhood.

i write it here because my postcount is to low to send it to the user lelim.

greets

Maximus1a
Old 16.02.2012, 13:42
English Supporter

There is a thread for captchabrotherhood, I'll move it there for you.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 16.02.2012, 14:15
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus1a View Post
hi there,
can someone tell me something about the develpment status?
is this tool/service still alive?

which servers are supported?
most captchas here are not recognized by catcha brotherhood.

i write it here because my postcount is to low to send it to the user lelim.

greets

Maximus1a
Hi,
cbh is still alive
all servers in your jacinfo.xml file are supported.
just put these servers to jacinfo.xml alphabetically, and also put "recaptcha" as a service, and restart jd. they should work. if not, contact me for further assistance.

i think i must deliver a very large jacinfo.xml on next version, since many people complaining about unsupported servers. in fact, there is no concept of "supporting x server" since captchas are sent to real people.

let me summarize the general steps to get a servers' captchas solved by CBH again :

1. put that service on alphabetically correct place in jacinfo.xml file under "...<jdownloader install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchabrotherhood" folder
2. make sure that mentioned jacinfo.xml file also contains "recaptcha" as a server name on alphabetically correct place.
3. make sure that no other methods' jacinfo.xml file contain any server that exist in jacinfo.xml of captchabrotherhood
4. restart jdownloader.
Old 16.02.2012, 14:26
Modem User

hey great,
now i added recaptcha to the XML file more servers are working.
great job :-)
Old 22.02.2012, 02:10
Gray007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuF View Post
Sooo. CBH put 2 versions of jacinfo.xml on my drive. One at "C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood" and one at the actually location of my jdownloader installation ...\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood.

In the second copy of jacinfo.xml I added depositfile with no luck. Tried again moving depositfile alphabetically between datei.to and easy-share.com. THAT worked.

I'm not sure why the alphabetical thing, and I'm certainly not sure about the need for two copies of all jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood files.

At least df works now.
it worked, thnx vry mch