JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 07.09.2011, 14:37
remi

Check whether the jacinfo.xml file, that has been installed with the method, contains the turbobit host.
Old 07.09.2011, 19:42
JD Alpha

Looks like it there:

services="10upload.com;bebasupload.com;bitshare.com;bufiles.com;combozip.com;cramit.in;crazyupload.c om;datei.to;easy-share.com;enterupload.com;extabit.com;eyvx.com;filebling.com;filechip.com;filecrown.com;filefactory. com;filefat.com;filehook.com;fileover.net;fileplanet.com.ua;filer.net;filescloud.com;fileserve.com;f ileserver.cc;filesin.com;filesmonster.com;filesonic.com;filestrack.com;fileupper.com;filevo.com;frea kshare.net;free-share.ru;fshare.vn;goldfile.eu;gotupload.com;hidemyass.com;hitfile.net;hostingcup.com;hotfile.com;if ile.it;ifolder.ru;loadfiles.in;maknyos.com;mediafire.com;mediavalise.com;metahyper.com;navihost.us;o ron.com;piggyshare.com;putshare.com;pyramidfiles.com;quickupload.net;ravishare.com;skipfile.com;slin gfile.com;space4file.com;speedoshare.com;tgf-services.com;transitfiles.com;turbobit.net;uploadbox.com;uploaded.to;uploadfloor.com;uploadstation.c om;usershare.net;wupload.com;xboxisozone.com;xuploading.net
"
Old 07.09.2011, 22:40
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Is it normal that installing the new v1.1.6 will render your previous name/password useless ?

After installing 1.1.6 it asks for my Username/Password, and then responds "Username already exists" ....:unsure:
hi,
that screen doen't ask for your user/pass. i think, it just couldn't recognize your existing username and password, then offers you to create new account. you can just click cancel and enter your existing username and password. you must have account_backup.txt in data folder. you can find your username and password there...
Old 07.09.2011, 22:44
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretos View Post
I have a question - do all hosts are supported by CBH? I'm still being asked by jd to enter captcha for turbobit - everything else is working fine...
i believe that JD sometimes has problems with some hosts. easy-share is another host that has the same problem. if you have that host in jacinfo file and you have no problem with other hosts, then there should be a problem with JD. check if input.jpg is created in plugin folder. if its not created, it means JD didn't trigger CBH.
Old 08.09.2011, 14:40
Community Manager

@lelim
The users have to add "recaptcha" to the list so Easy-Share will work.
The problem is not the "-", the problem is that there is an old method available for Easy-Share which would be used if we didn't change the plugin^^
If you want you can also include this in captcha brotherhood when you release the next update.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 08.09.2011, 14:53
pterry

I've been using this little tool for a while now, and it's great! Thank you for your work so far.

I have got a few questions and recommendations:

1. A version was mentioned that does not need JD installed on the computer you want to use CBH on. I would like to see such a version, too. There was one some months ago, if I am right?

2. An Android (an iOS, too) app to solve captchas would be great; Is there anyone willing to do one? I have programming skills (it's my business), but unfortunately not on Android/iOS...

3. Is there any possibility to reset the password, once a user forgot it? I haven't seen any so far. This would come in handy for users who forgot their password and lost the account file for some reason.

4. The 30 seconds limit is a little short sometimes. Let's say you're reading the news or doing something else, CBH pops up and you just want to finish what you were doing at that moment. Personally, I often time out because when I want to answer the captcha, it takes me too long to read AND type it. I totally understand that a timeout is needed, and probably it's just my personal problem, I just wanted to recommend to think about it.

5. If you haven't got Flash installed, the website that CBH loads to display the ads asks you to install it - every time CBH is started. This is a little annoying. But of course, this is not so important

6. As recommended by other users before, I'd like to see an "I can't read this captcha, please give me another one without punishing me"-Button

Edit: Forgot the most important thing I wanted to ask: How do you pay for the server, is there a way to donate something to support you?

Last edited by pterry; 08.09.2011 at 15:05.
Old 09.09.2011, 05:08
jlv

Is there any way to have JDownloader let me directly type the captcha if I happen to be there when it starts, rather than having it always go to CBH?
Old 09.09.2011, 08:38
pterry

Ah, this leads me to another question: If you don't have enough credits, you get message boxes, saying "solve some captchas". What about displaying the captcha that can't be solved due to lack of credits there?
Old 09.09.2011, 09:58
remi

@jlv

You can enable "Disable automatic CAPTCHA" in in Settings -> Modules -> AntiCaptcha.

@pterry

I think CBH is supported by propaganda (called advertising nowadays).
Old 09.09.2011, 10:45
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I think CBH is supported by propaganda (called advertising nowadays).
I haven't seen any ads so far, except for CBH itself...
Old 09.09.2011, 11:18
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pterry View Post
I haven't seen any ads so far, except for CBH itself...
hi,
I pay for server myself, I haven't put any commercial ads yet. hope I don't need. If anyone is interested in donating, please contact me by PM
Old 09.09.2011, 21:21
JD Adviser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi,
Captcha Brotherhood 1.1.6 is ready to install. please check our site to get the latest version.

what has changed :
- we had some visual improvements, it looks nicer now
- you can zoom captcha
- you can invert captcha upside down. this is useful when you have an upside-down word in captcha
- you can create new user within CBH Solver program.
- you can send credits within CBH Solver program.
Hi, i have no zoom button to increase the captcha ... where is it? I can invert ... but no zoom

@ pterry: Sure lelim pays for the server and has the work with the service and the helpdesk here, but he has also a key benefits:

As we get 8 credits for solving a captcha and pay 10 credits to let a captcha be solved, the missing 2 credits can be used by lelim ... so he won't have to ever enter any captchas ... sure this is only a little benefit ... but better than nothing
Old 10.09.2011, 00:06
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydgard View Post
As we get 8 credits for solving a captcha and pay 10 credits to let a captcha be solved, the missing 2 credits can be used by lelim ... so he won't have to ever enter any captchas ... sure this is only a little benefit ... but better than nothing
Guess what, he wrote the program and has access to the database. Guess who solves his captchas and how many captchas he has to solve to get credits
Old 10.09.2011, 16:21
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pterry View Post
Guess what, he wrote the program and has access to the database. Guess who solves his captchas and how many captchas he has to solve to get credits
writing the program & maintaining the server & providing support, is probably more time consuming than entering a couple of captchas ...

so ... hats off to him

I just have a little regret that a manual installation version doesn't exist anymore just because some people are too dumb to be able to choose the automatic version when they don't know enough to do it themselves without bothering everyone (& lelim in particular)

Last edited by whismerhill; 10.09.2011 at 16:45.
Old 12.09.2011, 09:16
cippazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by whismerhill View Post
I just have a little regret that a manual installation version doesn't exist anymore just because some people are too dumb to be able to choose the automatic version when they don't know enough to do it themselves without bothering everyone (& lelim in particular)
I agree with that: during the day I'm forced to use a PC where I have no write permissions in "c:\program files" so I can't install the latest version and I'm not able to use it.

Please provide a portable version

bye !

EDIT: and running 1.1.6 without admin permissions gives .net exceptions and it's unuseable, for me. At work I use XP SP3.

Le informazioni su come richiamare il debug JIT (Just-In-Time) anziché questa finestra
sono riportate in fondo al messaggio.

************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
System.NullReferenceException: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in captchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver.globalizeUI()
in captchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assembly caricati **************
mscorlib
Versione assembly: 2.0.0.0
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3623 (GDR.050727-3600)
Base di codice: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
captchaSolver
Versione assembly: 1.1.6.0
Versione Win32: 1.1.6
Base di codice: file:///C:/Programmi/Brotherhood%20Software/Captcha%20Brotherhood/captchaSolver.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3624 (GDR.050727-3600)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
mscorlib.resources
Base di codice: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Configuration
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_it_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

Last edited by cippazza; 12.09.2011 at 14:38.
Old 12.09.2011, 11:46
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by whismerhill View Post
writing the program & maintaining the server & providing support, is probably more time consuming than entering a couple of captchas ...

so ... hats off to him
Yeah, I totally copy that.
Old 14.09.2011, 17:08
gringoire

Suggestion: point system is not simple system, users shouldn't see the points.

there can be a bar with % percents, and each 10 points is 100%, and program shows you have 12 download left and 40% until next download point.
Old 15.09.2011, 08:14
Legacy2
Message deleted by raztoki. Reason: no reference to thread, offtopic
Old 15.09.2011, 09:24
remi

Can you please explain the relationship with CBH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoire View Post
Suggestion: point system is not simple system, users shouldn't see the points.

there can be a bar with % percents, and each 10 points is 100%, and program shows you have 12 download left and 40% until next download point.
I don't understand it. Can you please explain this to a simple jD customer?
Old 24.09.2011, 03:12
dRdoS7

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cippazza View Post
.... I'm behind a firewall/proxy....
Is there a chance you can add support for .... proxy for captchaSolver connections ?
I'd also like to be able to use CBH at work, +1 for proxy.

Also a portable/non install version would be good!

Great idea, well done.

dRdoS7.
Old 24.09.2011, 20:28
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRdoS7 View Post
Hi,

I'd also like to be able to use CBH at work, +1 for proxy.

Also a portable/non install version would be good!

Great idea, well done.

dRdoS7.
hi,
there shouldnt be a problem using cbh behind a proxy. because all interaction is over standart http port 80. if you can open http:// ocrhood.gazcad.com on your browser, you should be able to use the system.
i won't release a portable version, but you can extract the msi installer and put needed files in correct folders and use it that way.