JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 10.03.2011, 04:48
357mag

Default Capthchas

I'm faced with entering in 17 of those things. Looking for an option to have JDownloader automatically do it for me or to be able to bypass them altogether.
I read one sticky but couldn't understand much of it. Went to a place called capthchatrader.com or something like that.

Maybe there is not much one can do to eliminate the annoyance.

Last edited by Jiaz; 11.03.2011 at 12:56.
Old 10.03.2011, 09:51
remi

1) Not all hosts have captchas. See "list of non-captcha hosts".

2) The captchas of some hosts are solved automatically by jD. Please, read the first post of the captcha thread.

3) If you don't want to pay for these (multi-)hosts you can buy captchas from captchatrader.com or decaptcher.com.

4) If you're not that rich and want to download from several hosts you can buy an account from a multi-host. You'll find some that are supported by jD, but at the moment you'll have to search.

5) If you're rich and you want to download a lot from one host you can buy an account from that particular file host.
Old 11.03.2011, 04:28
357mag

Kind of hard to understand. When I look at all these sites like Megaupload or 4Shared or one of these other sites that are supposed to use these captchas there are no instructions for how to search or how to download a file. All they talk about is how to upload files which I'm not doing.

Do you have to register and join these sites before you can download files?

And as far as that page you referenced it's not too clear either. There's German on it and the other stuff on it doesn't make sense to me either.
Old 11.03.2011, 09:31
remi

Usually file hosts don't list the files they hosts. They don't even have a search function.

It's the uploaders who upload their files to these hosts who publish the links to these files on other websites, mostly blog sites. It's these links that you'll find on the web by searching (using a web search engine) for your media.

Most hosts allow you to download these files for free, some offer a free membership but these registrations often don't offer any advantages when compared to anonymous downloads.

In order to be profitable these file hosts also offer paying subscriptions, so-called premium accounts. These should offer the best conditions to download files from these hosts.

If you mean the German in the first post of the captcha thread, then don't worry. German is a very difficult language but all necessary information has been translated to English.