JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.07.2018, 09:17
DSL Light User

Default Downloading whole channel organized by playlists

Is it possible to organize the videos into playlists when downloading an entire channel rather than downloading all uploads organized by upload date? Perhaps a download all playlists type of function?

Last edited by Jiaz; 27.07.2018 at 12:31.
Old 27.07.2018, 12:31
JD Manager

Check settings-plugins-search for youtube and scroll down. There you can customize the naming schemes
Old 01.08.2018, 16:46
DSL Light User

Default specific steps

What setting lets the playlists be organized into folders though? If I set Customized PackageName to *PLAYLIST_NAME* the channel download doesn't detect when videos are part of a playlist, it just adds everything into one long list sorted by date. Also, if I want to download just a single playlist how can I automatically download to a folder with the name of the playlist. Currently it downloads to the root directory of the default download directory. Thanks.
Old 01.08.2018, 17:45
JD Manager

You've got to add the playlist for the playlist information to be available. Single added videos don't have this information available

Then you've got to customize the PackageName pattern to include name of playlist and make use of the (default enabled) subfolder rule, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...ackage-feature
with this rule enabled, JDownloader will automatically create a subfolder with name of the package.
Old 01.08.2018, 21:35
DSL Light User

This isn't working when downloading the entire channel. I have packagizer set to "Create subfolder by Packagename" and "Adopt folder structure", and the youtube customized package name is set to *PLAYLIST_NAME*-*CHANNEL* but when I grab channel links or add channel links(set to not overwrite packagizer) All videos in the channel are added with the folder: "Uploads from X - X where X" is the channel. The individual playlists of the channel are not subdirectories for the channel videos. (Just one playlist is detected and that's the uploads from "X" playlist).

This could save hours or even days of time. Anyone?

Last edited by user135711; 02.08.2018 at 18:08.
Old 01.10.2018, 17:27
JD Manager

Can you please provide an example link?
So you want the playlists of the channel to stay in one package and all single(non playlist) into another separate package?