JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.09.2010, 19:45
austin.fla

Default Create .dlc with PHP ?

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to create files dlc container so directly with PHP?

In order to automatically create a container?

Sincerely,

PS : Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by austin.fla; 17.04.2015 at 10:26.
Old 28.09.2010, 12:32
remi

Please, read "DLC-API Version 0.72".

See also Jiaz' comments in "Dlcapi 0.72".
Old 04.10.2010, 21:55
austin.fla

Thank !

I wish I had as jdownloader name in "offline" or different kind "container-30-09-2010". Is that possible?

Please what should I put in this position :

Quote:
const dlc_content_generator_id = 'JDOWNLOADER.ORG';
And

Quote:
$intPackageId = $conFiles->addFilePackage($intModelId, 'test', 'Passwort 1, Passwort 2, Passwort 3', 'Kommentar', 'Diverse Kategorie');
Thanks !

Last edited by austin.fla; 04.10.2010 at 21:58.
Old 05.10.2010, 04:37
JD English Support (inactive)

The "JDOWNLOADER.ORG" is required, because a JDOWNLOADER.ORG server is used in part of the encryption/decryption processes. There are other encryption host sites, but they are not as trustworthy

You can communicate with the user by changing the comment or using a meaningful file name. You should not try to change the contents of the DLC file, as it is encrypted. You can use Click'N'Load to provide the DLC file. Changing the DLC extension can make the file harder to use, so that is not recommended.

I am not sure what you mean by "offline". You can add that kind of information to the file name.
Old 05.10.2010, 12:20
austin.fla

Quote:
I am not sure what you mean by "offline". You can add that kind of information to the file name.
It is possible to modify "divers" in "file-30-08-2010" for example ?

I do not understand what use it has information in this line ...
I have to modify them to match what was not my type of use?
'test', 'Passwort 1, Passwort 2, Passwort 3', 'Kommentar', 'Diverse Kategorie' What else ?

Quote:
$intPackageId = $conFiles->addFilePackage($intModelId, 'test', 'Passwort 1, Passwort 2, Passwort 3', 'Kommentar', 'Diverse Kategorie');
Thank !
Old 06.10.2010, 05:03
JD English Support (inactive)

I have not created DLC files. This information is from the documentation.

The examples are in German, so you might want to translate the text in the examples.

If you double click on a normal package in JD (or use "Properties" on the right click menu), you will see most of the fields for the DLC package.

You should e-mail support@jdownloader.org with a request for a unique DLC_ID for your web site. Install the API files into a directory that PHP will find on your server. Fill in the appropriate entries in dlcapi_inc_config.php with your DLC_ID, e-mail address, and so on.

In the quoted text, change 'test' to the package name you want to use (where Drivers shows in your screen capture). 'Kommentar' (Comment) and 'Diverse Kategorie' (Category) are two pieces of information that can be displayed by JDownloader when a DLC file is opened.

Usually, a DLC contains links to a single RAR archive, a single movie, a single album, a TV show episode, a TV show season, or a single program. Sometimes it contains links to a collection of similar files. For example, if the DLC contains links to a RAR archive of family photos, you can use 'Photographs' or 'Photographies' as the category. If it is a computer program, you can use 'software' or 'logiciel'.

The comment should include a short form of the text you would include when posting in a forum (excluding links, images, BB-codes, and passwords).

'Passwort 1', 'Passwort 2', and 'Passwort 3' are possible RAR passwords if the DLC contains links to one or more RAR archive.

The Links and other information will be encrypted on your server with a random key. Then, the DLC_API uses an encrypted connection to contact a server at jdownloader.org to re-encrypt some of the information with a secret key. When a user wants to open a DLC file, JDownloader uses an encrypted connection to contact the server at jdownloader.org to obtain the original random key. The links are stored in JDownloader's database as a pair (encrypted link, random key). The user can see the file name, but not the URL.

I hope this helps you.
DrBits

Last edited by drbits; 06.10.2010 at 05:16.
Old 06.10.2010, 16:34
austin.fla

Thank you very much !!