JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 01.03.2013, 01:30
Linkgrabbing Monster

Default JD2 - several issues

JDL2 build Feb 28 16:53:23
windows XP64

- when adding files to the linkgrabber, it does not report links that are already in the download list (when the same URL is added again)

- when one file (with the same filename) is downloaded from several different hosters, JD2 does not always recognize that the file in the filesystem already exists. in the worst case, two download threads/tasks write to one and the same file, resulting in CRC errors

- some kind of upsto.re limit is not recognized; when this "limit" is reached JD2 keeps asking for captchas every 2 seconds

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

- zevera/multhoster redirect loop: please don't quit on this file, but enter a waiting period of about 10 minutes. in 90% of all cases a retry some time later works.

- about 10% of all downloaded archives have CRC errors. not sure where the problem is; multiple writes to one single file seems to be not the only cause

- when download/linkgrabber list is filtered, please use a (very) light yellow instead of this green.

- scroll bar is still to light (please make darker)

- I miss total statistics (total size, number of files, ETA) over all files in the download list. maybe I'm just to stupid to find it.

- I'd like to use the hoster icons for other (private documentation) purposes; where can I find them?

apart from that: great work; it took me some time to get used to it, but now I like it.
Old 01.03.2013, 01:54
LoRD SLaYeR ReXTaR

I mention good ...
repeated in linkgrabber links is a known bug that still is not fixed ...
that the list of downloads the program download the same file but different server, it is wrong and this is known and has not been fixed ...
for the server that you should think upsto.re start a new topic in which you indicate links example, error log, and you must send your data via MP login ...
multihosters for special treatment is required, you should also create a new topic and suggest waiting time, so I read some have been discarded multihosters ...
CRC errors are usually caused by blockages that makes antivirus and firewall, sometimes putting a very high number of parts per file or many parallel downloads, produce that error ...
for the case of visual cues, I can not tell if you will ignore or not, maybe these should go in the JD2 feedback thread ...
finally, what I have written here is the result of my experience, reading and proprietary solutions .... I am not supporting or JD programmer, but I like to help ... regards
Old 01.03.2013, 02:05
Linkgrabbing Monster

addendum: the same goes for depfile.com. does not recognize limit, keeps asking captchas every 2 seconds.
Old 02.03.2013, 14:31
Community Manager

@woswasi
1.Dupe check will come back in final JD2.
2.Mirror handling will be working in final JD2.
3.Please post a log and also tell me how much I have to download to reach this limit.
4.Please send me your zevera premium account via PM and include example links so I can check/fix this.
5.I can't confirm the CRC error issues.
6.What do you mean by yellow...?
7.Stats will be back in final JD2.
8.To avoid law problems, hoster icons are downloaded and not directly stored.
I don't know where or even if JD keeps them.

GreeZ pspzockerscene
EDIT

The upstore limit is recognized correctly.
You need to enter 2 captchas because the limit is only shown AFTER the captcha.

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 02.03.2013 at 15:05.
Old 02.03.2013, 18:26
Linkgrabbing Monster

pspz., thanks for the info.

3. upsto.re didn't run into a limit over the last days; but as soon as it does I'll open a new thread in the "host plugin" section.

4. will do

6. when a filter (running / failed / successful downloads ) is applied in the main window or the linkgrabber, the background color is changed to a light green which, in certain conditions, makes reading difficult. a light yellow (or similar) would give a better contrast. could maybe be handled via skins / themes in future releases.
Old 02.03.2013, 20:01
Community Manager

6.Ticket:

I think the green is fine but I understand that in some conditions it could be bad to see.

GreeZ psp

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist