JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.09.2017, 13:38
dreadxxx

Default Recaptcha v2 auto open in browser without asking and try clicking once

JD2 already can open Recaptcha v2 in browser after clicking a popup timeout window.

My suggestion is:

if (more time is passed than N minutes after last try)
{
open it automatically and click "not a robot" without prompting
}
else if (not solver timeout reached)
{
show the usual user input popup
}
else
{
send to solver
}

Can it already be done like this? How?

Thanks!
Old 25.09.2017, 16:56
JD Manager

I'm sorry but I don't understand?
You can enable/disable auto open and you can enable/disable auto-click.

You simply want to not auto open immediately but wait some time and then open the browser? correct?
Old 29.09.2017, 17:26
dreadxxx

I have 9KW enabled so that I can solve manually for 60 seconds clicking on the popup timeout and then JD2 sends it to 9KW if i don't.

Specifically and only for Recaptcha v2 I want it to open in browser and autoclick without countdown, because usually it is just to click without answering some question.

Only show countdown and then send it to 9KW if it failed less than X amount of time before, maybe 10 minutes, because perhaps the previous autoclick was not enough (it asked some question which was not answered by me and then failed). If it was just to click it, it succeeded and JD can try if it still works next time with just the autoclick.

All the others I want it to wait for 60 seconds and then send to 9KW if i don't click, which is what it is doing now.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by dreadxxx; 29.09.2017 at 17:36. Reason: explanation more clear
Old 29.09.2017, 18:27
JD Manager

There is no way for JDownloader to recognize if the *click* has failed. Click and all the images are part of the same captcha round.
I still don't understand.. you want JD to try auto click and after 10 mins , send to 9kw?
Old 30.09.2017, 01:42
dreadxxx

The way to know if the click failed is test if it ran less than X mins ago.

I want it to open in browser and autoclick immediately (without the timeout window) if the last time it ran was more than X minutes ago.

If it ran less than X minutes ago, then do the usual (what it always does now) which is show the timeout window for 1 minute and then send to 9KW if not clicked.

The thing is for k2s it is always just clicking the "I'm not a robot" and I think JD does not need to send it to 9KW to just do that!

The testing if failed before is just for other sites or if K2S starts asking for more than clicking
Old 30.09.2017, 03:16
English Supporter

we already check if the challenge is still open, and it does have timeout function
if its open its assumed its still not complete.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 30.09.2017, 14:55
dreadxxx

I got it to send to Browser and autoclick while the timeout window is open.

The problem is if the autoclick is not enough and it fails because I was away and didn't answer the question. Then it just goes into a loop doing that and never has the chance of being answered.

The way to test if the previous attempt failed is to check if recaptchaV2 was called before within X time (like a 2 minutes threshold), then assumes it failed and it does not autosend and autoclick in browser, waiting for my input and then send to 9KW if i don't answer in 1 minute.

So, if JD records the time of the call to recaptchaV2, the next time recaptchaV2 is called, it knows that the last call probably failed (the autoclick was not enough) if it was a short time ago, maybe 1 minute ago. Then, it does not autosend and autoclick in browser, just waits for my input and sends it to 9KW after. If it was more than the threshold, it probably succeedded and tries if it still gets away with the autoclick.

I've been thinking about a way to do it in a simple way and i think JD should do this (pseudo jumble of programming languages) in every call to recaptchaV2:

threshold = X minutes // definition, like 2 minutes

if (last_time == null || now() - last_time > threshold)
{
autosend and autoclick in browser immediately // it never failed or failed a long time ago
}
else
{
wait for my answer and then send to solver if I don't answer // it probably failed a short time ago
}
last_time = now()

Thank you very much for your patience.
Old 02.10.2017, 13:33
JD Manager

RecaptchaV2 does not return until solved or closed. There is no *failed*. The validation is part of the captcha. JDownloader does not know if you have not clicked the *Checkbox* yet or the *Checkbox* isn't enough. In case the *autoclick* is not enough JDownloader will still wait for you to finish/close the RecaptchaV2 or until it timed out.
Why not simply setup JDownloader to wait 1 mins and then send to 9kw? You can setup it to wait 60 seconds for *Dialog in Browser*(RecaptchaV2).