JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.06.2015, 09:31
ButtChunx

Default Multiple JD2 Errors with Turbobit

So I finally likeing decided to update JD2 even though I had good reasons not to and now when I start a Turdboshit download I get multiple errors. The first thing that pops up quickly disappears so I can't tell you what it said. Then another dialog window pops up that says..

Code:
An error occured while writing 1840 bytes to C:\Program Files\JDownloader 2.0\cfg\subconf_turbobit.net.ejs.tmp

details below.

java.nio.channels.ClosedByInterruptException
	at java.nio.channels.spi.AbstractInterruptibleChannel.end(Unknown Source)
	at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.force(Unknown Source)
	at org.appwork.utils.IO.writeToFile(IO.java:616)
	at org.appwork.utils.IO.writeToFile(IO.java:581)
	at org.appwork.storage.JSonStorage.saveTo(JSonStorage.java:445)
	at jd.config.SubConfiguration.save(SubConfiguration.java:146)
	at jd.plugins.PluginForHost.checkShowFreeDialog(PluginForHost.java:1936)
	at jd.plugins.hoster.TurboBitNet.handleFree(TurboBitNet.java:281)
	at jd.plugins.PluginForHost.handle(PluginForHost.java:860)
	at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.SingleDownloadController.download(SingleDownloadController.java:385)
	at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.SingleDownloadController.run(SingleDownloadController.java:561)

But what likeing pisses me the like off the most is that JD2 or the turdboshit plugin then opens a tab in my browser that points to "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**. I didn't likeing give JD2 or the plugin likeing permission to likeing open any god damn likeing page in my likeing browser.

Lastly the create log package dialog window comes up, again without my permission to do so.

See, this is why I don't likeing update shit, every time I do I have more annoyances to deal with.

Why can't you guys just make a separate updater for just the hoster and decrypter plugins?
Old 08.06.2015, 12:03
JD Manager

Okay, one by one
1.) Thanks for the exception about writing issue, I will fix this as soon as possible
2.) JD does not open the Tab by itself. There appears a dialog (once all 3 month) when you download from host with none/free dialog (remember by comment in other thread). Only when you click Ok the dialog will open Link in Browser.
3.) The Create Log package does create/upload the log only when you click ok. We need the LogID, then we can check/fix it

So you really complain because you have one error (number 1). I dont have any logs/error reports from turbobit yet, so can't tell you anything about it.

Seperate updater...does not work because
1.) some fixes are done within JDownloader Core (eg Browser Component)
2.) some plugins need fixed/updated methods from JDownloader core
Both will complete break/make plugin unusable without up2date core.

Also please remember we try to help you here and do our best to do so! A more friendly tone would help us all. We mean you no harm!

Please provide a logfile from your turbobit issue, then I will check/help.

best regards
jiaz
Old 08.06.2015, 12:39
ButtChunx

I know the window you are taking about (which is so infuriating:outch:, it makes me want to bash your foreheads in with a ball peen hammer (just saying)) BUT I NEVER CLICKED OR WOULD EVER CLICK IT, that evil window which we won't speak of never even came up. I was able to reproduce that bug several times and that ad window NEVER CAME UP. If you didn't have that shit in JD2 in the first place, it wouldn't be an issue.

I discovered another issue in JD2 after updating. After starting a download from letitbit, another tab would open in my browser (:outch: again, I likeing hate when programs and installers do this!!!) and I discovered it was related to captchas after looking through JD2's advanced setting. Needless to say, I was pissed the like off. PLEASE when you add new (annoying) features to JD2, please likeing have them disabled by default. These unpleasant surprises are going to make me snap one day.

Sorry for the language, I have anger issues and JD2's BS isn't helping.

This sums up my feelings of all of the BS I have had to put up with from JD and it's incompetent dev team.
Spoiler:

Last edited by raztoki; 12.06.2015 at 08:30. Reason: img in spoiler.
Old 08.06.2015, 13:29
JD Manager

In case you haven't noticed, I try to help and I talk in a nice way to you. You remember that you are using JDownloader for free, that I provide help/support for free. And still you keep bashing/insulting us...

1.) The free Dialog that we are talking about ONLY opens the link in browser when you click okay. I'm sorry but either you have clicked it by accident or you are the only person with a bug in a function that exists since years and works fine for ALL others.

2.) The browser thing you are talking about belongs to the new Recaptcha Handling to provide easy readable captchas (like in browser) and not the hard ones from JDownloader 1 and also provide support for RecaptchaV2 (some Hosters/Decrypters now use it, were not possible before)
-> You can disable this easily in Settings -> Captcha
-> Also see https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas
-> I wonder why you hate easier captchas where many many other customers are happy about such a great new feature (see other threads here). But okay, just disable those and you will get your hard readable captchas again.

Again, I offer help via Teamviewer to setup JDownloader the way you want it and lead you through all changes/new features that might be introduced since you last updated.

Once again...we help you because we want to, not because we have to. I can also spend my time helping other ppl that say "thank you" for taking time to help.
Old 08.06.2015, 14:01
JD Manager

You need help? Be nice... very last warning!