JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 16.10.2012, 22:16
Community Manager

Then delete the CHB folder in the "methods" folder or delete all captcha methods, then CHB will also be deleted!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 17.10.2012, 00:57
Smoerp

Hahaha...you are not understanding me.

If I am sitting @ PC, I want to disable CBH and type the captchas for my files to download by myself. When I go away, I want to activate CBH.

Your solution with deleting folders is not a solution, that´s a problem. :-D
A good way will be that there is an option in JD2beta OR in CBH to deactive/active.
Old 17.10.2012, 23:18
Beauty

Installation problems

Hi,

Captcha Brotherhood seems to be a nice addition for JD.
The main application works and I already collected 870 credits.

My problem: I can't get it work with JD.

I called the installer of CBH 1.1.8 and got the message that the installation was successfully.
Nethertheless it doesn't work and seems to be a little bit strange.

1)
After installation I have 2 directories with jacinfo.xml and (all?) other files of CBH.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood
C:\Users\Beauty\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\Files\Solver

Is this really the wanted task of the installer??

2)
There was no CBH directory in the path MyJD\jd\captcha\methods.
I suppose there should be a directory.

So I had a try and copied the directory captchaBrotherhoodPlugin to the JDs captcha\methods directory.
After restart of JD I didn't saw a new entry in the JD configuration menu and the captchas are still queried manually.
So my manually installation failed.

2b)
I checked all jacinfo.xml files of captcha\methods. The method name captchaBrotherhood is unique. So this point should be OK.

3)
When I call cbhWinPlugin.exe I get this error:
Quote:
input.jpg didnt come up in 10 secs. exiting plugin!

Well, no idea what it means.

4)
When I call JDJacinfoEditor.exe I get an uncatched .NET exception:
Quote:
C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\jacinfo.xml couldn't be found.
That's correct, because I installed JD on an other path.
It would be useful if the CBH installer and/or the JDJacinfoEditor.exe asks the user for the JD location if it's different to the default path.

4b)
As I told, the CBH installer created redundant CBH files.
So when I call the redundant installed JDJacinfoEditor.exe of the second location
( C:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\JacinfoUpdater )
then the updater GUI opens.

But when I click to the button "Update Sites From Server", then I just get a "Update Error!" message.

I couldn't find solutions how to integrate CBH to JD.
Any ideas how to solve the problem?
(without changing the custom JD installation directory)
Old 18.10.2012, 01:02
jdownloaderfan1

While people might be averse to selling credits outright, why don't you post the monthly server cost(and other expenses) and give an option at the beginning of the month to donate and offer credits for the donations until costs are paid. You can include a counter that shows how much of the bill is left to pay and a donate button in a section of the program itself next to the current captcha credit rates until the balance reaches $0.00 or whatever currency you will be using(localized is usually best). This way you can't be accused of going full commercial and it is still a brother hood.

Last edited by jdownloaderfan1; 18.10.2012 at 01:04.
Old 19.10.2012, 06:55
wangwu0510

Hello. I am a new members of the forums.My name is wangwu. Please take care. I like computer, basketball as well as climbing and reading, interested could get together and communicate with everyone.I really like how you have that tank setup! **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 19.10.2012, 07:36
feitao

Hi, How do I know how many credit I have earned in Captcha Brotherhood? Thanks,
Old 19.10.2012, 12:39
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
Installation problems

Hi,

Captcha Brotherhood seems to be a nice addition for JD.
The main application works and I already collected 870 credits.

My problem: I can't get it work with JD.

I called the installer of CBH 1.1.8 and got the message that the installation was successfully.
Nethertheless it doesn't work and seems to be a little bit strange.

1)
After installation I have 2 directories with jacinfo.xml and (all?) other files of CBH.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood
C:\Users\Beauty\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\Files\Solver

Is this really the wanted task of the installer??

2)
There was no CBH directory in the path MyJD\jd\captcha\methods.
I suppose there should be a directory.

So I had a try and copied the directory captchaBrotherhoodPlugin to the JDs captcha\methods directory.
After restart of JD I didn't saw a new entry in the JD configuration menu and the captchas are still queried manually.
So my manually installation failed.

2b)
I checked all jacinfo.xml files of captcha\methods. The method name captchaBrotherhood is unique. So this point should be OK.

3)
When I call cbhWinPlugin.exe I get this error:

Well, no idea what it means.

4)
When I call JDJacinfoEditor.exe I get an uncatched .NET exception:

That's correct, because I installed JD on an other path.
It would be useful if the CBH installer and/or the JDJacinfoEditor.exe asks the user for the JD location if it's different to the default path.

4b)
As I told, the CBH installer created redundant CBH files.
So when I call the redundant installed JDJacinfoEditor.exe of the second location
( C:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\JacinfoUpdater )
then the updater GUI opens.

But when I click to the button "Update Sites From Server", then I just get a "Update Error!" message.

Hi,
1. Yes, its normal.
2. If JD is not installed on default locations, setup can not integrate CBH plugin with JD. Copying the CaptchaBrotherhoodPlugin folder to JD's methods folder should work after restarting JD. You will not see any option on JD menu, its normal. But we must solve why JD doesn't use plugin. What comes to my mind at first is that, strangely, JD doesn't use external plugins for some specific hosters, i remember turbobit.net as one of them. Don't know if any other exist or not. Which hoster are you trying to download from? Also, You can check if a file named input.jpg is created on ...methods\CaptchaBrotherhoodPlugin folder, when JD encounters a captcha to solve while downloading. If JD recognizes CBH plugin correctly, it should put the captcha as input.jpg on CBH plugin folder, and run CBH plugin exe.

3. its normal, as mentioned on 2. if you put a captcha file named input.jpg and run the exe again, it will be solved on the server and result will be written on output.txt on same folder.

4. Latest version update may have broken Jacinfo update procedure, i must check. Anyway, its not related to "why JD doesn't trigger CBH plugin" on your computer, it just adds new hosters to CBH Jacinfo file.
Old 21.10.2012, 17:37
stifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
2. If JD is not installed on default locations, setup can not integrate CBH plugin with JD. Copying the CaptchaBrotherhoodPlugin folder to JD's methods folder should work after restarting JD.
I also had problems with the jd plugin not being installed and after reading this, I also tried copying the folder manually and it worked. I did rename it to "captchabrotherhood" though, so maybe that's the deciding difference.

I am experiencing two weird things here, however.
1. When I use Jacinfo updater now, I only have 3 sites left in my jacinfo file.
2. When I installed CBH, I got the message "component mscomctl.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered". I searched some time for a solution, but nothing worked, so I just ignored it and checked whether I got get it to run. Which I finally did. I was really surprised by this message, as I had already successfully used CBH before reinstalling my Windows System.
Old 22.10.2012, 09:27
PanicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walandutpgnkurus View Post
is it only for CB??
Of cource not, otherwice it would be "Disable automatic CAPTCHA for CBH" or something like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by walandutpgnkurus View Post
i'm sorry for my stupid immoral question for great holy people like you..i'm really2 sorry..
I'm here in the Forum as a Member over Year and did just 2 Posts, because if you use search and read, all your questtions will be answered! And your question was here allready 100000 times!!! So, just read!
Old 22.10.2012, 09:32
PanicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsdfjhui View Post
What about apossibility to temprary disble usage of CBH in JD2? For example I have a problem with datei.to at the moment and I'd like to figur out wether JD or CBH is the problem - but it seems like to only way to disable cbh is to uninstall it. I'd like to be able to disable cbh without even restarting JD, that would be great.....
Just rename the "jacinfo.xml" in CBH directory to something like "_jacinfo.xml_" and restart JD, then JD will not be using it... This works for every captcha method...

Last edited by PanicMan; 22.10.2012 at 09:40.
Old 22.10.2012, 09:34
PanicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoerp View Post
Hahaha...you are not understanding me.

If I am sitting @ PC, I want to disable CBH and type the captchas for my files to download by myself. When I go away, I want to activate CBH.

Your solution with deleting folders is not a solution, that´s a problem. :-D
A good way will be that there is an option in JD2beta OR in CBH to deactive/active.
See this post: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=810

Or just read the post above this one...
Old 22.10.2012, 09:38
PanicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
Installation problems

Have you entered your account settings to "account.txt"?
Fist line: Username
Second line: Password
Old 22.10.2012, 22:18
lelim

Hi,
I want to summarize again how to install CBH to use with JDownloader. As of today, CBH works well with JDownloader, except turbobit.net. I also can't get it working for turbobit.net. I think its hardcoded. A developer may tell us the case relating the turbobit.net and if there are any other hosters with same case..

So, following steps requires that you installed JDownloader on default location.
1. Download installer from our webpage.
2. Save it on your computer. Right click on it and select "Install as Administrator" If you don't see that option, google for enabling it, or visit our webpage and click link provided on Downloads page. Don't install the program without selecting "Install it as Administrator", most probably it won't work.
3. "msctl32.ock is not registered" error is not important, click OK and continue if you encounter that.
4.After a successfull install, a shortcut will be placed on your desktop to start CBH solver. Right click on it and select Properties. There you will see an option to run it as Administrator, check it.

After those, it should work.
If your JD is installed on a non standart folder, you need to do some manual file copying. Watch the Video tutorials page on our website for installation videos.
Old 22.10.2012, 23:38
Beauty

Thanks Lelim and PanicMan for your notes.

I'm very surprised.
Now (after a few days without computer usage) CBH works fine.

Perhaps something magic happened when I re-started the (equal) installer and started all the created CBH exe files (with the aim to quote the error outputs for this forum).

Turbobit?
I disabled the related JD plugin, because I had trouble in the past.
Old 22.10.2012, 23:58
Beauty

Quote:
Hi,
I want to summarize again how to install CBH to use with JDownloader.
It's nice that you describe the installation procedure again.

Disadvantage:
You posted it only in a very long forum topic. Very quickly it will be so hidden that most people wouldn't find it.

Suggestion:
Publish the description in the CBH Website!
It's the right place, because the people will search there (instead of here).
Old 25.10.2012, 04:50
emiljou

Hi,

I recently found this anti-captcha method and installed, but I still encounter some captcha input pop-ups from jDownloader.

Then I checked task manager and found that when my jD started, 2 cbhWinPlugin.exe instances showed up. But after starting my download for a short time, the captcha input window popped out and I found that the cbhWinPlugin.exe instances were all gone.

I did install CBH under administrator privilege, updated jacinfo and already earned some credits (200 or more). The captchas were currently from "letitbit.net" and "turbobit.net".

Version info:
JDownloader 0.9.581
CBH 1.1.8 beta
both installed into the default "Program Files (x86)" folder on Windows 7 SP1 x64

Thanks in advance!
Old 25.10.2012, 13:23
Community Manager

Please read the captcha FAQ.
There should be a solution for you!

@lelim
Please link the captcha FAQ in your first post so people can solve such problems on their own!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 29.10.2012, 16:27
Docc77

in the last days i earnd some credits. and everything looks good. Today i rise up my credits to over 1500 and now i get this message when i start the solver.

reply=DB connection error. Cannot open database "ocrHood" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'ocrUser'.
konum: System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)
konum: System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
konum: System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
konum: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
konum: ocrHood.askCredits.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) D:\projeler\ocrHood\ocrHood\askCredits.aspx.cs içinde: satır 39
Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

maby someone from the CBH members can help me.
Old 30.10.2012, 01:06
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docc77 View Post
in the last days i earnd some credits. and everything looks good. Today i rise up my credits to over 1500 and now i get this message when i start the solver.

reply=DB connection error. Cannot open database "ocrHood" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'ocrUser'.
konum: System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)
konum: System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
konum: System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
konum: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
konum: ocrHood.askCredits.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) D:\projeler\ocrHood\ocrHood\askCredits.aspx.cs içinde: satır 39
Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

maby someone from the CBH members can help me.
Hi,
we had some problems on server today, and it caused downtimes several times. it should be fixed now.
Old 30.10.2012, 19:05
hg088

Need some help running ocrhood under wine in ubuntu
Old 31.10.2012, 00:17
Fnk

Default Problem Credits JDownloader

Hello!
I've recently faced some troubles with JDownloader and CaptchaBrotherhood: I had 2275 credets and turned on JDownloader and a captcha for a download from share-online was solved. However, when the captcha logo on the same line of the download file disappeared and the timer appeared it only took 2 seconds to continue (normally it takes 30 seconds to start the download from share-online after the captcha was solved). But then the captcha logo appeared again and another 10 credits were taken from my account. This continued until I had 2225 credits. Normally this scenario only happens when somebody enters a captcha wrong BUT: I did NOT get my credits back. How can that be? I mean that's like a bad joke...
Kind regards
Old 31.10.2012, 02:06
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hg088 View Post
Need some help running ocrhood under wine in ubuntu
i don't know much about ubuntu, mono, wine etc... some users were talking about those on this thread. you can ask them via PM i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnk View Post
Hello!
I've recently faced some troubles with JDownloader and CaptchaBrotherhood: I had 2275 credets and turned on JDownloader and a captcha for a download from share-online was solved. However, when the captcha logo on the same line of the download file disappeared and the timer appeared it only took 2 seconds to continue (normally it takes 30 seconds to start the download from share-online after the captcha was solved). But then the captcha logo appeared again and another 10 credits were taken from my account. This continued until I had 2225 credits. Normally this scenario only happens when somebody enters a captcha wrong BUT: I did NOT get my credits back. How can that be? I mean that's like a bad joke...
Kind regards
Hi,
please send me your username and send JD log file to JD team if it still exists. Also please try to manually enter captchas for that site and see if it works at first captcha
Old 31.10.2012, 07:07
hg088

Default Error

Installed CB and can solve captchas but when i run JD captchas aren't getting solved

Code:
------------------------  Thread: 103  -----------------------
103 10/31/12 12:33:15 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on file.rar
103 10/31/12 12:33:16 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Found JAC method for the service extabit.com in directory captchaBrotherhood
103 10/31/12 12:33:16 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Found JAC method for the service extabit.com in directory captchaBrotherhood
103 10/31/12 12:33:16 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> JAC GET: C:\users\user\Local Settings\Application Data\JDownloader 0.9\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\script.jas
103 10/31/12 12:33:16 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Get file: C:\users\user\Local Settings\Application Data\JDownloader 0.9\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\letters.mth
103 10/31/12 12:33:16 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Captcha wrong
103 10/31/12 12:33:16 AM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> 
Error occured- latest: ERROR_CAPTCHA
00100000000001000000000000001001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000000000000000000001000 |ERROR_CAPTCHA
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE
StatusText: Connecting...

Last edited by hg088; 31.10.2012 at 07:49.
Old 31.10.2012, 14:48
Fnk

Default ...

I can only send you a message when I have at least three posts :S
Old 31.10.2012, 14:49
Fnk

So now I can (sry for this little spam)
By the way: sending the logfile to JDownloader team works with "File" -> "send log file" doesn't it?

EDIT: Yes, I tried entering the captchas for this hoster several times manually and it always worked fine except for when I entered the captchas wrong. But as I already said: I did not get the credits back for the captchas that did not start my download through CBH

Last edited by Fnk; 31.10.2012 at 15:21.
Old 31.10.2012, 17:55
hg088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnk View Post
I can only send you a message when I have at least three posts :S
Same Here
Old 31.10.2012, 20:50
ultramann

today i started the solver, solved a captcha, pressed ok and the program just froze. tried it multiple times but everytime my credits get substracted.

had to close it with taskmanager.

is there something i can do?
Code:
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : ******************************************************************************************************
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : Solver started. v1.1.8
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : Assembly : captchaSolver, Version=1.1.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : logFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\solver_logFile.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : captchaLogFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\solver_captchaLog.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : pluginDirFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\pluginDir.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : tempFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\tempFile.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : tempDirTempFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\tempDir\tempFile.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : solverAccountFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\account.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : languageFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\language.txt
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : alertSoundFile:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\captchaAlert.wav
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : Operating System:Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : checkRights OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : logDosyasıBüyükseSil OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : check JDPlugin2 started!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : default JD installation exists : C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : Captcha Brotherhood plugin folder already exists under JD!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : checkPlugin2 OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : ModifyRegistryForFocus OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : fillLanguageArray OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : languageComboDoldur OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : reading account.txt started
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : account.txt exists, reading!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : account.txt successfully read. Username:xxx, Password:******
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : starting getConfig!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : getconfig: user-pass = xxx:******
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : 
SolverConfigResponse:OK
SolverMecburiVersiyon:1.1.5
SolverTavsiyeVersiyon:1.0.0
ServerStatus:OK
ServerBaseURL:**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
ServerDownloadURL:http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/download.aspx
autoUpdateDownloadURL:http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/CaptchaBrotherhood_v1.1.8.msi
ExitingMessage:
NonExitingMessage:
FormWidth:600
FormHeight:520
FormAllowResize:true
ADURL:http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/ads/ad_tr_banner.aspx
ADClickRedirect:http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/tr/default.aspx
ADWidth:580
ADHeight:100
getSolverFrequency:3600000
ADVisibleDuration:0
CaptchaSolvingTimeout:30
CaptchaSormalarArasiBeklemeSuresi:5
logZipRequired:false
CheckCreditsAraligi:60
showReferrerText:false

5612_31.10.2012 21:23:41 : configText processed
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:42 : getConfig OK!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:51 : username is : xxx , password is : ******
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:56 : -------------------------------------------
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:56 : tCheckCaptcha Started.
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:56 : asking captcha. username is xxx, Password is ******
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:56 : answer from getCaptcha2Solve - OK-zZXWXrYU6vN_3110201222
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:57 : captcha id = zZXWXrYU6vN_3110201222
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:57 : requesting image. retry 1
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:57 : image put on form
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:57 : showing window
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:57 : sound played!
5612_31.10.2012 21:23:57 : tCheckCaptcha finished.
5612_31.10.2012 21:24:04 : btnOK_Click started
5612_31.10.2012 21:24:04 : sending answer for zZXWXrYU6vN_3110201222 : ovemnp objected
5612_31.10.2012 21:24:04 : credits is : 80

Last edited by ultramann; 31.10.2012 at 22:26.
Old 02.11.2012, 16:48
stephane

Well captcha brotherhood plugin works fine for me i just wanted to Suggest if the following site "filecloud.io" could be included for the next update given i tend to dl a lot from filecloud.io but given the site is not supported by captcha brotherhood i have to solve my capchas manually :(.
Old 02.11.2012, 17:30
Community Manager

You have to add it on your own to the jacinfo.xml, see captcha FAQ point 4.5.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.11.2012, 01:22
JD Beta

Hi to all, I installed jd in a different folder than the default one.
After I installed Captcha Brotherhood but I don't have the captchaBrotherhood folder in jdownloader\jd\captcha\methods.. I miss the entire jdownloader folder....what happened?

Last edited by mcgyver83; 05.11.2012 at 09:16.
Old 05.11.2012, 11:14
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyver83 View Post
Hi to all, I installed jd in a different folder than the default one.
After I installed Captcha Brotherhood but I don't have the captchaBrotherhood folder in jdownloader\jd\captcha\methods.. I miss the entire jdownloader folder....what happened?
you should manually copy captcha brotherhood plugin to your jd installation folder. Please watch the first video tutorial on our video tutorials page
h ttp://www.captchabrotherhood.com/videotutorials.aspx
Old 05.11.2012, 11:23
dskchk

@lelim: isn't there a way to fix this? Couldn't the installer locate the correct JD installation folder and copy things over there? Or, at least, ask the user to locate it?
It isn't so uncommon that people want to install software in different locations, especially because it's obviously possible ;-)
Old 05.11.2012, 15:39
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskchk View Post
@lelim: isn't there a way to fix this? Couldn't the installer locate the correct JD installation folder and copy things over there? Or, at least, ask the user to locate it?
It isn't so uncommon that people want to install software in different locations, especially because it's obviously possible ;-)
Hi,
currently, fixing it, is possible via manual copying. Also, if you keep JD open while installing CBH, it should detect correct location.
On previous version, it was asking to user where JD executable is, then some users got confused and couldn't do it. So, i decided that if a user is good enough to select a non-standart location to install JD, he can also easily manually copy CBH plugin under that JD install folder. And prepared a video tutorial showing how to do that. I think most users should have no problem watching the video tutorial and fixing the issue.
Old 05.11.2012, 15:48
dskchk

You should at least warn the user at installation time, because a user is not supposed to watch a video tutorial in order to install some software. At least, this is not the standard way to install software. Moreover, if I go to http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/download.aspx there's nothing that says I should watch the video before installing.

Anyway, traces of JDownloader installation directory must be in the Windows registry, so you could inspect it to automatically detect its installation directory. At least you will be able to cover most cases in this way.
Old 12.11.2012, 13:57
questionesse

Hey everyone,

I'd like to use my portable version of J Downloader together with CBH.
Is there any howto, or could anyone walk me through how to get this to work?

Thank you so much!
Old 13.11.2012, 20:20
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by questionesse View Post
Hey everyone,

I'd like to use my portable version of J Downloader together with CBH.
Is there any howto, or could anyone walk me through how to get this to work?

Thank you so much!
please watch the first video on our web page - video tutorials page

How to manually install CBH plugin to work with JDownloader
h ttp://www.captchabrotherhood.com/videoTutorials.aspx
Old 13.11.2012, 21:52
Ehrenmitglied

I have seen the video, it is bad.
No sound, no declarations. It is only klick, klick and ready.
Old 13.11.2012, 22:21
Black Hole

lelim you can replace your jacinfo with this one http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=43722
Old 15.11.2012, 01:01
Beauty

Quote:
Hi,
I want to summarize again how to install CBH to use with JDownloader. As of today, CBH works well with JDownloader, except turbobit.net. I also can't get it working for turbobit.net. I think its hardcoded. A developer may tell us the case relating the turbobit.net and if there are any other hosters with same case..

So, following steps requires that you installed JDownloader on default location.
1. Download installer from our webpage.
2. Save it on your computer. Right click on it and select "Install as Administrator" If you don't see that option, google for enabling it, or visit our webpage and click link provided on Downloads page. Don't install the program without selecting "Install it as Administrator", most probably it won't work.
3. "msctl32.ock is not registered" error is not important, click OK and continue if you encounter that.
4.After a successfull install, a shortcut will be placed on your desktop to start CBH solver. Right click on it and select Properties. There you will see an option to run it as Administrator, check it.

After those, it should work.
If your JD is installed on a non standart folder, you need to do some manual file copying. Watch the Video tutorials page on our website for installation videos.
There is still no description on your CBH website.
As I wrote, it would be very useful to add it THERE.
Or at least add a link to your forum post to the download page:
http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/download.aspx

Here is the URL of the post:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...=41#post229167
Old 15.11.2012, 02:31
Black Hole

Lol, msproblems. Is there no way to doing it without admin rights?