JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 02.03.2011, 00:03
perezuti

Question Jdownloader totally inadvertent

Hello, I was investigating this of jdownloader and learned to achieve that he was executing automatically when it initiates Windows xp and begin the unload minimized, the fact is that I need to be able do like in order that it initiates of " totally inadvertent " way since when this the operating system being loaded, Jdownloader does a flash in the screen and disappears. I need it since I want to take advantage of the compu of the office of my brother that this lit the whole day and it does not allow me to use her to do the unloads xq he says to me that she is going to be filled with virus. And if I install this "great" programita to him without his permission, when it sees the pantallazo it is going to think that it is a virus and lose.

In some forums they commented to me that it can be problems of a script or something this way, the truth is q not much of programming and I touch of ear.

He would be grateful for a solution. A greeting.

Last edited by Jiaz; 02.03.2011 at 11:07.
Old 02.03.2011, 05:05
Pressfred

Sorry, but I really do not understand the problem. Can you write in your language and translate it with e. g. translate.google.com to English, or let a friend with more fluent English help you?
Old 02.03.2011, 10:41
remi

Cool

@perezuti

I reverse translated your message to Spanish in order to understand it.

You can start the great programita jD with a batch script and put it in the startup programs.

You can disable "Show splash screen on program startup" (is this the pantallazo you're talking about?) in the Settings.

If you use the extension JD Light Tray you can set jD to "Start minimized".

Concerning viruses; jD is much safer than browsers for downloading.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.

Saludos.
Old 02.03.2011, 11:19
JD English Support (inactive)

@ Pressfred,

That is good advice.

@ remi,

That reverse translation is a great trick.

@perezuti,

All that remi said is true.

Please remember that if you fool your brother, he will be unhappy.

If you use JDownloader on a slower computer with a slower internet connection, you can still download what your want, it will just be slower. My computer just had its tenth birthday.

Por favor, perdone mi español muy malo.

Todo lo que remi dicho es verdad.

Por favor, recuerde que si usted engañar a su hermano, su hermano será infeliz.

Si tu utiliza JDownloader con en un equipo más lento y con una conexión a Internet más lenta, puedes descargar lo que tu quieres, es sólo será más lento. Mi equipo acaba de tener su décimo cumpleaños.

Saludos y suerte,
Doctor Bits
Old 02.03.2011, 18:09
perezuti

Default tanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@perezuti

I reverse translated your message to Spanish in order to understand it.

You can start the great programita jD with a batch script and put it in the startup programs.

You can disable "Show splash screen on program startup" (is this the pantallazo you're talking about?) in the Settings.

If you use the extension JD Light Tray you can set jD to "Start minimized".

Concerning viruses; jD is much safer than browsers for downloading.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.

Saludos.
Helo, ""You can disable "Show splash screen on program startup" (is this the pantallazo you're talking about?) in the Settings."" -not, it already as avoiding it. But though desabilite, on having started xp, jd does a pantallazo and is minimized, it lasts very a little time but I want q one does not see, q is totally inadvertent. Anyhow thank you for answering. And if you can answer in Spanish, great better. A great greeting...
Old 03.03.2011, 10:58
remi

I don't know whether it's easy to avoid that short blip. I've other programs that need to go to the tray, but they still quickly show their window.
Old 04.03.2011, 01:58
JD English Support (inactive)

In MS Wind, each program must have a "Main Window" that handles the events and messages from the OS and other programs. If that Window is never going to be displayed, then it is created hidden (without a canvas to draw on). However if that Window is going to eventually be displayed, then it is shown as it is being created.

JD could add a hidden window to avoid showing anything on start-up, but then the system events would have to be passed to the visible window when that is created. More work and more memory.

This might become available when the GUI-less option is added.
Old 04.03.2011, 20:03
perezuti

To forgive, but manage to find for what I look in this page in Spanish: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**. A greeting