JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24.02.2013, 02:06
English Supporter

@v1touch

remove special characters that cause issues, not all special chars cause issues, you will need to trail and error. You can achieve strong password without the need for exclusive use of special character.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 24.02.2013, 22:51
nkcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by crb View Post
Last night I had some downloads running with my Uploaded.to premium account. When I woke up and checked they had all stopped.

I looked at premium and both of my uploaded accounts say "invalid account". I checked them on the actual site, and they are fine.

I've tried "refreshing" but it still shows invalid accounts.

Can you guys fix this plugin so it properly logs into premium accounts again?

Thanks.

I've the exact same issue like crb. I tried to refresh, remove, restart, etc. All that stuffs and it still says that my acct is invalid.

Here's the extract of the log:

Quote:
126 2/24/13 3:44:24 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Download_available: false
126 2/24/13 3:44:24 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> AccountUpdate: uploaded.to failed!
EXCEPTION 126 2/24/13 3:44:24 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> SEVERE Exception occurred
jd.plugins.PluginException
at jd.plugins.hoster.Uploadedto.fetchAccountInfo_API(Uploadedto.java:346)
at jd.plugins.hoster.Uploadedto.fetchAccountInfo(Uploadedto.java:365)
at jd.controlling.AccountController.updateAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
at jd.gui.swing.jdgui.components.premiumbar.PremiumStatus.updatePremium(PremiumStatus.java:191)
at jd.gui.swing.jdgui.components.premiumbar.PremiumStatus.access$7(PremiumStatus.java:183)
at jd.gui.swing.jdgui.components.premiumbar.PremiumStatus$5.run(PremiumStatus.java:318)
Old 25.02.2013, 02:54
wahooo

I think most files now are premium only according to jdownloadr, but website check of direct link shows its not true?
Old 25.02.2013, 03:33
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahooo View Post
I think most files now are premium only according to jdownloadr, but website check of direct link shows its not true?
Do you have any proof?
Old 27.02.2013, 21:02
tinue

Default Problem with simultaneous download (Premium user uploaded.to)

Since the other thread with the same name is closed, I'd like to open a new one. I have exactly the same issue since yesterday: Only one download at a time is running. It takes ages to download this way...
Old 27.02.2013, 21:29
tinue

I toggled the "Max. Dls." down to one, up to 5 again, down to one, up to 5, and nothing happened. I then left the machine. 30 Minutes later, 5 downloads are going in parallel. Really strange...
Old 28.02.2013, 11:33
kartun

I am registered (free) at uploaded.to. I can not download anything. JDownloader claims "Hoster Problem?". I am going through a proxy, could that be the problem? Downloading through the proxy with chrome is possible though.
ideas?
Old 06.03.2013, 22:19
seio

Default uploaded - invalid account

Hi

I have premium account (uploaded). jdownloader says today is an invalid account... but the account is ok.
Old 09.03.2013, 07:14
mAritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by seio View Post
Hi

I have premium account (uploaded). jdownloader says today is an invalid account... but the account is ok.
Me too since 2 days. My account info is definitely correct. I tried re-adding it as well, no luck.
Old 09.03.2013, 09:24
Olle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAritz View Post
Me too since 2 days. My account info is definitely correct. I tried re-adding it as well, no luck.
Same problem here for 3 days....

/edit: Readded a 2nd time, works again!

Last edited by Olle; 09.03.2013 at 11:28.
Old 09.03.2013, 22:51
alexei7

Default uploaded account is expired

Greetings all,
I tell you that from a couple of days ago Jdownloader said me my uploaded premium account is expired and disabled it for more than I active. The fact is that the status of the account is "accepted" and if I download from the browser does not give me any trouble and download as premium. I tried to clear it and enter it again and no way.
I am using JD 0.9.581.

Last edited by alexei7; 09.03.2013 at 22:54.
Old 12.03.2013, 05:17
lowjk

Default Account sharing on JDownloader

I was on Uploaded Premium and JDownloader on WinXP - no problems.
Then the computer crashed and I installed Win7 instead but now using the SAME internet provider, computer, Uploaded premium account and the LATEST JDownloader (v0.9.581), I keep getting the message from Uploaded.to that I am sharing account.

So I
1) Changed the password
2) Change the ip on Win7 internet setting to a fixed ip

but still get the same problem. But I am not sharing the account with anyone.

I can only download 1-2 files every 24 hr until the message pops up and locks me out of my own account.

Uploaded.to service support wasn't much help except to ask me to confirm that I am on a fixed ip.

Any suggestions?

Here's my log:
272 3/12/13 11:10:59 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Download_available: false
272 3/12/13 11:10:59 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> AccountUpdate: uploaded.to failed!
EXCEPTION 272 3/12/13 11:10:59 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> SEVERE Exception occurred
at jd.plugins.hoster.Uploadedto.fetchAccountInfo_API(Uploadedto.java:345)
at jd.plugins.hoster.Uploadedto.fetchAccountInfo(Uploadedto.java:364)
at jd.gui.swing.jdgui.components.premiumbar.PremiumStatus.updatePremium(PremiumStatus.java:191)
at jd.gui.swing.jdgui.components.premiumbar.PremiumStatus.access$7(PremiumStatus.java:183)
at jd.gui.swing.jdgui.components.premiumbar.PremiumStatus$5.run(PremiumStatus.java:318)
Old 13.03.2013, 18:11
ReXTaR

Thumbs up https for uploaded

hi all, I suggest if possible add uploaded by downloading https, my intention is to download without problems, because in this way the product works much better in a browser and avoid having to set exceptions in the firewall and / or antivirus ...
I hope it is possible, try to add the links and putting the https, but it did not work ... Also I think I have some sort of lock to the page, which I can not remove and I can only access with https, which is supported by uploaded ...
look if there any configuration to do, but I do not, of course thank you very much ...
apologies if this is not the right forum, but use the JD2 version and translate from Spanish to English using google ...
Old 13.03.2013, 19:37
ReXTaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowjk View Post
I was on Uploaded Premium and JDownloader on WinXP - no problems.
Then the computer crashed and I installed Win7 instead but now using the SAME internet provider, computer, Uploaded premium account and the LATEST JDownloader (v0.9.581), I keep getting the message from Uploaded.to that I am sharing account.

So I
1) Changed the password
2) Change the ip on Win7 internet setting to a fixed ip

but still get the same problem. But I am not sharing the account with anyone.

I can only download 1-2 files every 24 hr until the message pops up and locks me out of my own account.

Uploaded.to service support wasn't much help except to ask me to confirm that I am on a fixed ip.

Any suggestions?

Here's my log:
272 3/12/13 11:10:59 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Download_available: false
272 3/12/13 11:10:59 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> AccountUpdate: uploaded.to failed!
EXCEPTION 272 3/12/13 11:10:59 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> SEVERE Exception occurred
just out of curiosity are not behind a proxy or network share? check the exceptions of firewall and antivirus
Old 14.03.2013, 04:49
JD Addict

I have almost the same problem with Uploaded (premium) that I posted here: for Rapidgator: [http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=708

I would suspect my system but other premium hosts (Filefactory; Bitshare; Uptobox) work fine. This is with JD2 (auto-update) on WinXP.

The problem is that downloads won't "Start". The links are fine in Uploaded and show "online", but no amount of reboots, restarts of JD2 etc will get them going. In one case, saving the links off as DLC and then reloading the container got them going.
Old 15.03.2013, 02:51
ReXTaR

and have you tried disabling or enabling additional options in the plugin section, which is "playing" with the waiting time activating and deactivating your account ...on the other hand, maybe you're trying to download links have any restrictions ...
Old 17.03.2013, 21:21
buckeejit

Default Slow Download speeds (Uploaded.to/net) and 100% CPU Usage

Over the past week or so I've been experiencing very slow download speeds. I have a premium uploaded.net account and am on a 40Mbit connection and I'm getting all over the place speeds of around 1mb/s whereas before, it was a steady 4mb/s.

I've deleted the premium account, re-added, refreshed and nothing is working. I uninstalled Jdownloader and when I reinstalled it, I was getting good steady stable speeds for around 5mins then they dropped and were shaky. I've just reformatted and the same thing happened, fast at first then slow. I'm also experiencing 100% CPU usage.

I did have the latest Java installed but I removed it and installed and older version which made no difference.

Can anyone help? I know I will probably need to post a log but I've just tried and it was too long to post :(
Old 19.03.2013, 10:34
pitoloko

Default uploaded.net premium account is expired?

JD: 2.0 (versión: mon MAR 18 2013)
Java: Version 7 Update 17
FW/AV: Any

In the last two days I can't still using my Uploaded.net premium account with JD 2.0.

I'm a legitim registered user (Is not an account from that premium databases for leechers) and I have 2 weeks more of premium duration:

But when I try to add the account to my JD, it says the data are correct but the account is expired...

I can't add the account.

Last edited by pitoloko; 19.03.2013 at 10:39.
Old 19.03.2013, 10:44
pitoloko

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeejit View Post
Can anyone help? I know I will probably need to post a log but I've just tried and it was too long to post :(
Lol... then ZipIt and upload it to a Hosting like MediaFire... don't be lazy.

I can't help with the other problem.
Old 19.03.2013, 15:13
Spanish Supporter

some time ago, he'd had the same problem. He said that JD did not checked the exact date of the expiration of his account.
Old 19.03.2013, 16:02
pitoloko

Sorry but He who?
you mean to me?

I don't remember that situation and I don't find anything about other Uploaded.to problems in my Threads or comments, but I'm not saying what you say is not true, I'm only saying maybe you are incorrect because I don't remember it and I don't find it.

PS: Sorry my english is not good.

Last edited by pitoloko; 19.03.2013 at 16:06.
Old 20.03.2013, 00:34
English Supporter

private message me your login details and I'll look at this issue for you when I get back from work.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 20.03.2013, 01:16
pitoloko

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
private message me your login details and I'll look at this issue for you when I get back from work.
Thankyou but no matter I've found the error.

3 days ago I've changed my OS date for programming (testing purposes), until now I don't noticed that change would be in conflict with JD, I modified the date again and now all is good.

So... JD gets the date of the OS and then JD supposes that is the real date, but what happens if for some reason the user changes the date?
I think that JD method is too bad and JD need a several way to get the current date like synchronizing it with the Microsoft date server or something like that.

I can't say this is a bug, but at least sure this can be a little +1 point of improvement for JD.

PS: sorry again for my english.

Thankyou for all!
Old 20.03.2013, 15:09
Spanish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitoloko View Post
Sorry but He who?
you mean to me?
Not, You aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReXTaR View Post
...me sucedio con fileserver (r.i.p.), mi cuenta premium tenia un dia restante y las descargas, sumadas daban mas de 38 horas... excediendo el dia de premium que quedaba, asi que el JD solo procedia a deshabilitarla... es como un bug al calcular el tiempo y compararlo con lo que resta de premium...
Translation:
Quote:
It happened to me in fileserver (rip), my premium account had a one day remaining, and the downloads together gave me more than 38 hours ... exceeding the day remaining of my premium account, so JD only proceeded to disable my premium account ... is like a bug to calculate the time and compare it with the rest of premium (downloads)...
Old 20.03.2013, 17:46
sukkubus

since today

249 20.03.13 16:43:51 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Plugin veraltet
249 20.03.13 16:43:51 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->
Error occured- latest: ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT
00100000010001000000000000000001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00000000010000000000000000000000 |ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE

249 20.03.13 16:43:51 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for uploaded.to seems to be out of date(rev20013). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
Old 20.03.2013, 17:48
Community Manager

@sukkubus
Please add more details, post a COMPLETE LOG and add testlinks.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 20.03.2013, 18:28
ReXTaR

any help?? can do this?? refresh...
Old 20.03.2013, 22:06
sukkubus

Dear support,

everything is ok now. Don´t know what happens. Thx for your help anyway
Old 21.03.2013, 00:52
ReXTaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReXTaR View Post
hi all, I suggest if possible add uploaded by downloading https, my intention is to download without problems, because in this way the product works much better in a browser and avoid having to set exceptions in the firewall and / or antivirus ...
I hope it is possible, try to add the links and putting the https, but it did not work ... Also I think I have some sort of lock to the page, which I can not remove and I can only access with https, which is supported by uploaded ...
look if there any configuration to do, but I do not, of course thank you very much ...
apologies if this is not the right forum, but use the JD2 version and translate from Spanish to English using google ...
thanks for the merge, but my suggestion is accepted?, is in progress? or not will be made? or setup to make it happen?
indeed uploaded this morning was not working well, but it was something from the server, while trying to log the error appeared: "Not Connected to the database"
Old 23.03.2013, 15:31
rrogntudjû

Default Uploaded.to but what about download too?

This week it worked very well for me but now all the downloads begin well but after 5 or 10 mn they stop... "server issue" or it ask always for captchas until i desactive it. All this week no wait time between each download now 3h. I think with this hoster to day i have had all the errors possible never seen that. I changed my links for mirrors tired now... i seen many uploaders have changed this hoster for others so i do not think its a problem with JD. Always something wrong since the beginning, it is unstable and its for life.

Last edited by rrogntudjû; 23.03.2013 at 16:08.
Old 12.04.2013, 10:08
uemai

Default uploaded.to plugin not working anymore

Hello, I renewed my uploaded.to account but it's not working anymore
Username and pwd are correct (I can access the uploaded.to site) but, in JD, "expire date" and "remaining traffic" say both "unknown"
Is it only me?
Old 12.04.2013, 22:39
c_sunset

Default uploaded.to (uploaded.net) premium problems

Hi,

I've been having problems activating my premium account on jdownloader for a long time already, have been downloading using browser instead lol.. wondering if theres any solution or workaround for this. My other premium accounts works fine no problem, just this one.

attached my log file

Any other info required? I'm running on windows 7 64 bit pc, using google chrome, if that helps.
Old 13.04.2013, 14:22
buckeejit

Having problems still and have never been able to sort the fluctuating speeds :(

LOG:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 14.04.2013, 05:51
Linkgrabbing Monster

Please help me. I take a premium account in uploaded but in JD change continuosly to aceptted account and don´t work the downloads, I need continuosly to be verifying the state of the account and activated the downloads. please help whit the problem

example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Very thanks
Old 15.04.2013, 20:57
aidenscott

Default JD Reconnect Error? Download Limit Exceeded?

I'm brand new to JDownloader and I've set up my premium account with uploaded.to which is telling me "Account is OK." But downloads aren't working as you can see by the screen shot I've attached. Also, when I hit the reconnect button I get errors. I've attached a portion of the log file to help diagnose this issue. Thanks!

Aiden
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 1.53.55 PM.png (113.0 KB, 136 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt JD LOG.txt (7.0 KB, 97 views)
Old 18.04.2013, 18:04
Leawlong

Since today.

79 4/18/13 11:01:25 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Download_available: false
79 4/18/13 11:01:25 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> AccountUpdate: uploaded.to failed!
EXCEPTION 79 4/18/13 11:01:25 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> SEVERE Exception occurred
Old 21.04.2013, 16:00
JD Legend

Hallo,

ich habe heute eine neue Error-Seite bei uploaded.net gefunden.
Die Meldung lautet im nach Eingabe des Captchas "Das Verteilen dieser Datei ist nicht erlaubt."
Diese Error-Meldung kennt das Plugin noch nicht, so dass bei solchen Dateien "Plugin defekt" erscheint.

Hier die Links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Log:
21.04.13 14.45.45to21.04.13 14.48.31 jdlog://1366548815080/

HTML-Dateien:

BlackSun
Old 21.04.2013, 17:49
Community Manager

Dass der Fehler erst NACH der Eingabe des Captchas kommt ist eigentlich ne Sauerei und da solltet ihr euch auf jeden Fall bei uploaded beschweren!
Ist mit der Reconnect-Wartezeit aber genauso, nur, dass wir da ja nen Workaround gefunden haben.
Ab dem nächsten Update werden solche Links dann nach dem Captcha als offline markiert (oh man, da werden sicherlich wieder einige denken, das sei ein Bug).

Danke wie immer fürs Melden!
EDIT
@blacksun
Hast du nen uploaded Premiumaccount?
Das Errorhandling hab ich jetzt nur für Free eingebaut...
---
[Please read]=>How/when do i get updates?
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
---
[Bitte lesen]=>Wie/wann bekomme ich Updates?
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 25.04.2013, 14:03
Dissonato

Default Problem with my uploaded.net premium account

Hi guys.
I've an issue with my uploaded.net premium account.
Jdownloader doesn't recognize my premium account anymore, instead it recognizes it as free account.
Could be the reason why, from Italy where I live, uploaded.net is not visible anymore without an "hide" ip ?
Could anyone please help me ?
Thank's a lot
Old 25.04.2013, 17:01
GiuseppeKK

Default uploaded.to unhandled scenario

Hi,
today I have experienced "invalid account" with jdownloader on uploaded.to.

I have open the file with the browser and the site gave to me the following error: "You used too many different IPs, Downloads have been blocked for today."

Could you fix this problem to avoind updating the account data ?

Regards
Closed Thread