JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 05.08.2015, 07:37
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotesTracker View Post
I also have had account issues with NitroFlare during the last few days, with "Cannot check account" in the Status column and "Temp. disabled" in the Download Traffic Left column.

So (following raztoki's tip) I removed the NitroFlare account and tried several times to re-create it, but kept getting the dialog box message "Result of the Account Verification: Cannot check Account"

The account is active as NitroFlare Premium status, and I was able to directly download a file in Firefox, at high speed (around 30-40 Mbps), which verifies that it truly is in Premium status.
user did not comply with advice in the below quote...
browser solver disabled... browser didn't even work for open link/url (so I had to set chrome as browser solver). o_O
neither looked at enabling api mode, either *slaps notestracker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
anyone having issues

please delete the account and add it again,
if you can not get recaptcha v2 to display make sure settings > captcha > browser solver IS ENABLED, its required for RecaptchaV2, for more information read https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas.

If you can not get recaptchav2/browser solver to work, you can set API mode enabled again in plugin settings > plugins > nitroflare

Just note with API mode you will get recaptchav1 quite often due to nitroflare API always been under attack (they use to 'protect there API). If your IP address changes you will get prompted with more captchas. Whereas with WEB mode this isn't the case, one recaptchav2 and then login session is cached and reused! Even if you IP changes you shouldn't get another recaptchav2. This is why WEB mode is now preferred login method vs API!

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 05.08.2015, 07:50
Ultra Loader

I'm not sure what you did (was outside with the pooch for 10 minutes), but whatever you did NitroFlare is operating again, many thanks!

Why do you need to have "browser solver" (whatever that is) enabled? I don't recall needing to do anything about this when first started using NitroFlare, did something change recently?

I was a naughty boy, and maybe deserve to have been slapped! However I (and probably many other JD users) are foussed on other things, and don't necessarily understand all the intricacies of either JD or what te NitroFlares of this world impose on us (lame excuse).

As for "crt monitor on crypted drive" only have LCD monitors, four of them, and unsure what "crypted drive" signifies. And "default browser is messed up" ??? since I had Firefox as default plus Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE, and several others. I do software dev and change things around during testing, unsure why that should affect JD and NitroFlare (but then I don't know the innards of JD).

Anyway, again many thanks!

Last edited by NotesTracker; 05.08.2015 at 08:02.
Old 05.08.2015, 07:56
English Supporter

looked like a square monitor which would imply crt. Teamviewer only showed it as one monitor which is weird if you have four

when you right click on a download link open in browser it should open your operating systems default browser, yours did nudda.

So I set chrome as browser solver as it works better than firefox (which you had open).
settings > advanced settings > BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Commandline
you can set your default browser for JD GUI functions like opening links
settings > advanced settings > GeneralSettings: Browser Command Line

Browser solver as mentioned in that support article is required by recaptchav2, which nitroflare uses for weblogin!

Old 23.08.2015, 20:15
mds75

Thanks a lot to raztoki who, in no time, solved my problems.
Nitroflare is working fine now !
Old 23.08.2015, 20:25
English Supporter

IE = problemo browser solver!

chrome works fine out of the box == win!