JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > International Support > JDownloader 2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.06.2020, 18:08
Super Loader

Default Browser extension questions

First of all, thank you for the wonderful tool!

That said, I do have a couple of questions about the browser extension, specifically using it to send a download link to JD2:

1. The extension requires JD2 to already be running in order to send a link.
Why can't it start JD2 itself, as described here: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

There is another extension that can do it: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...th-jdownloader

2. The extension requires MyJDownloader to be connected in order to send a link.
I think this is an overkill. There is another extension that can supposedly pass links to JD2 in a different way: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I would rather not install separate extensions for captcha and link transfer. Can the official extension add this functionality?

3. I would like to have a way to either the extension or JD2 itself to ask for the download folder instead of always using the default, since I keep downloaded stuff in different locations.

Thank you!

Last edited by zevel; 20.06.2020 at 18:11.