JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10.02.2011, 04:24
Drew

Default Can't reconnect/Change IP using WBR-3406TX

Hey guys having a hard time with this reconnection, and not sure why since I have read most everything in regards to the basic configuration. There is even a script for my specific router: LevelOneWBR-3406TX.

I have a dynamic IP address, which I can manually log into my router and click disconnect, and it will usually automatically reconnect itself within 10 or 15 seconds and I will have a new IP address. Sometimes it may take longer to pull a new IP, and so I just select reboot router, and it almost always has a new IP address after the reboot. So anyways it’s confirmed I have a dynamic IP.

Yet from JD it fails every time, it has never successfully changed my IP address, and I have tried 30 or more times. I have tried the Record Script Raw enabled and disabled and it always says completed successfully, but if I click on the Change IP, it says it reconnecting then after about 45 to 60 seconds it says it failed.

Things I have noticed that I do not understand.

1. When I click the start recording button, it always takes me first to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** which is not a router address and always comes up page not found. The localhost is your IP to you PC like 127.0.0.1 why is it using that for my router's interface connection. It should be 192.168.254.254. So I have to type or paste in the correct IP for my router and then login.

2. Not sure if this is an issue, but this router has no Username field, only a field for a password which I enter and then press enter.

3. Looking at my recorded scripts, I don't see where my password is entered, but then I can’t make much sense of the script language anyway.

I have posted the scripts that JD recorded for me with Raw and Standard. Please advise...

BTW I have no AV or Firewall enabled other than the built in NAT within my router.
**Non Raw**

[[[HSRC]]]
[[[STEP]]]
[[[REQUEST]]]
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: %%%routerip%%%
[[[/REQUEST]]]
[[[/STEP]]]

[[[STEP]]]
[[[REQUEST]]]
GET / HTTP/1.1
[[[/REQUEST]]]
[[[/STEP]]]

[[[/HSRC]]]

**RAW Selected**

[[[HSRC]]]
[[[STEP]]]
[[[REQUEST raw="true"]]]
GET / HTTP/1.1
accept: */*
accept-language: en-us
user-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
accept-encoding: gzip, deflate
connection: Keep-Alive
[[[/REQUEST]]]
[[[/STEP]]]

[[[STEP]]]
[[[REQUEST raw="true"]]]
Us
accept: */*
accept-language: en-us
[[[/REQUEST]]]
[[[/STEP]]]