JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 09.08.2018, 10:38
JD Manager

@kenta: The RecaptchaV2 happens completely in Browser. That means that there is no difference between RecaptchaV2 via Extension or on normal Website. Cookies are sent/used the same way in both situations
Old 12.08.2018, 21:57
Mega Loader

Default Bots better than humans

Found this video on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=8iMU9HbJ7Wo
If link is concealed search youtube for:
I'm Not a Human: Breaking the Google Recaptcha

Some insights about how google evaluation engine works; but mostly posting here cause it just cracked me up. One of the comments:

"Hey, I know how to recognize bots - they get the CAPTCHA answers right!"

mod: please enable link

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.08.2018 at 13:15.
Old 13.08.2018, 13:15
JD Manager

@daffdaemon: intersting video but heavily outdated
Old 21.08.2018, 17:47
Vacuum Cleaner

I just got the "open in browser" popup 10 times in a row for the same link before I stopped trying (3rd link, 2nd took about 5 popups).

This is getting worse and worse and that more and more websites use it makes it even worse (if that's even possible)! Want to post a comment (yes, you have to solve ********** captcha to post on certain websites)? Too bad, you can't post if Google doesn't verify you, which they won't. Want to download something? Awwwwwww jeeeez, you have to solve a captcha!

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 21.08.2018, 17:57
JD VIP

Ok Apologies if this has been covered.
Obviously this is a general problem , not just JD related.
I found I can't even add comments to some sites when they require recaptchas to post .

This is what I have found which improves the situation as least or a couple of Turbobit links I have tried.

Captcha in JD , you get the problem of it not working most times (and in browser outside of JD).
Copy /paste link in Chrome incognito window - manually go through captcha it seems to work.

When pasting more than one link, do not open a second tab, but close the incog window then open a fresh incognito window for each new link.

So it seems the problem maybe related to being signed in a Google account (though I havent yet tried it by logging out, only via a new incognito window) or the difference with an incognito session.

Can JD be configured to always open captchas in an incognito window?
Old 21.08.2018, 19:20
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patr100 View Post
Can JD be configured to always open captchas in an incognito window?
Yes,you can customize the command to open the browser, see
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...29&postcount=3
there is a command switch '-incognito'
Don't forget to allow the extension to also work in incognito mode
Old 07.09.2018, 14:04
zerobyte

This procedure somewhat worked for me for a bunch of hosters:

- shut down all browser instances
- run ccleaner including registry cleaner
- restart browser

After that I at least didn't get stuck in the loop of doom any more. I still have to solve a bunch of captchas, tho (2-8).

What did NOT work:
- IP change (different VPN servers)
- Random mouse movement
- Random timing / purposely slow solving

Regards, 00h
Old 08.09.2018, 22:11
Fibre Channel User

Default trying to cope with ReCaptcha and make it suck a little less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobyte View Post
This procedure somewhat worked for me for a bunch of hosters:

- shut down all browser instances
- run ccleaner including registry cleaner
- restart browser
Thank you so much for your tips!

In this day and age, I (despite indeedhaving CCleaner installed in the PC) have become too lazy to regularly clean up unnecessary files in the browsers and also in the system. If the computer isn't slowing down and/or lacking free space I really tend not to do even the most basic manteinance...

I came here just to say I did perform a cleanup of my main browser and can also report good results (much better than before, but not properly good if you know what I mean...)

I also took the time to properly find out what was wrong with my firefox command line (tried to force jD to ask for captchas in secure mode); turns out the syntax inside jD command line for firefox does not support the space character inside the parameters (I was so dumb it took me a loooong time to figure this out).

This is the commandline I am using now, for reference, if anyone have the same problem. I must use "-p" followed by the name of my firefox user profile before passing the "-private" parameter and I could NOT pass all parameters at once e.g. "-p Profile -private"
Code:
[ "C:\\Program\\Firefox\\firefox.exe", "-p", "General", "-private-window", "%s" ]
Old 09.09.2018, 21:24
zerobyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio20 View Post
Thank you so much for your tips!
This is the commandline I am using now, for reference, if anyone have the same problem. I must use "-p" followed by the name of my firefox user profile before passing the "-private" parameter and I could NOT pass all parameters at once e.g. "-p Profile -private"
Code:
[ "C:\\Program\\Firefox\\firefox.exe", "-p", "General", "-private-window", "%s" ]
That explains why my initial private command line didn't work... I'll give it a try...

regards, 00h
Old 10.09.2018, 12:12
JD Manager

Quote:
turns out the syntax inside jD command line for firefox does not support the space character inside the parameters (I was so dumb it took me a loooong time to figure this out).
It does, but there the correct command line is "-p","General" because it's key/pair and not "-p General" single parameter
Old 10.09.2018, 13:08
JD VIP

Just to confirm after my last post, that if I manually solve captchas in a Chrome incognito tab, they work within 1 or 2 attempts. I haven't tried configuring JD to auto open incognito yet. But the workaround is definitely to do with whatever incognito prevents.
Old 10.09.2018, 19:44
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
It does, but there the correct command line is "-p","General" because it's key/pair and not "-p General" single parameter
Oh... So that was the problem... I was indeed taking a guess, and since taking the space char out of the equation worked for me, I just figured it was right. Thank you for the clarification.

Anyway, it still boggles my mind that even after all the 'work' that we can possibly make to try and make ReCaptcha "better", the best case scenario for it is still too much time consuming and annoying AF...

If you are on a slow internet connection and you have something like 50 files to download on a 'ReCaptcha protected' hoster you might just as well give up or prepare to spend a big 'chunk' of your day actively trying to do so (and not always succeeding).

Some plugins even report "site owner: invalid key" on the ReCaptcha page, which I assume is a regular part of the 'cat and mouse' game between some filelocker sites and jdownloader. I don't usually report it because I don't want to give even more work to the developer if I can work around it.

It is inevitable these days that there is always something or other adding to the annoying factor in the download process that didn't use to exist before. All in all, I am really glad jDownloader (and the whole team behind it) takes a lot of the work out of the equation (compared to what would it take to do it 'manually', item by item). I think it is fair to say that the "streaming generation" will eventually make us all obsolete, lets just hope it is later (much later) rather than sooner. . .
Old 10.09.2018, 19:58
JD Manager

Quote:
Some plugins even report "site owner: invalid key" on the ReCaptcha page,
Can you please name them? Of course some may play cat/mouse but it also may just be a bug/wrong sitekey in use
Old 12.09.2018, 03:00
Fibre Channel User

Default ReCaptcha without JavaScript? (easier)

Quote:
Can you please name them? Of course some may play cat/mouse but it also may just be a bug/wrong sitekey in use
Sure, I just didn't want to give you even more work to do if I could avoid it...

The first one I noticed this "invalid site key" is Cloudyfiles.me , but then again it looks to me that this site uses "2 extra steps" for us to get to the actual file link anyway...

By the way... Have you guys seen something like this option in recaptcha? It really seems like it could be an easier option (less time, less images, less clicks). I could very well be completely wrong, but this looks to me like a recaptcha v2 without the use of javascript.
Spoiler:

( 1 ) - ask for another option below (pretend that you don't have enough browser capabilities)

( 2 ) - click (select) only a few images (without even waiting for substitutes to pop on top of it) on a single (only one!) screen

( 3 ) - copy and paste the code and you're done

Maybe it's just me, but I am always hopeful that Google will eventually see that their ReCaptcha system is just too hard on actual humans and gives less burdensome alternatives...

I am also wondering if this "no-javascript" recaptcha alternative have html pages that are actually easier to automate (maybe?).

P.S.: the links to the page which contains this "new" (at least for me) way of solving recaptchas without javascript is here
Spoiler:
link to the first (original page):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
link to the second (no javascript) page:

I noticed its basically the same link with a "/fbc/" inside it...
maybe there is a way to "ask for" a "no-javascript" recaptcha?

Last edited by audio20; 12.09.2018 at 03:17.
Old 12.09.2018, 11:24
JD Manager

I did fixed the sitekey issue for cloudyfiles/suprafiles yesterday, should work again. Please test and report back
Old 12.09.2018, 11:41
JD Manager

@audio20: We're looking into that *fallback/easy javascript* but I guess that the site owner has to explicit allow that fallback method. We will see. Thanks for the example
Old 12.09.2018, 12:03
Script Master

Quote:
... maybe there is a way to "ask for" a "no-javascript" recaptcha?
Google uses it to provide backward compatibility to legacy browsers. You can spoof your browser user-agent to get it. It also needs/uses JavaScript.
Old 12.09.2018, 12:24
JD Manager

@mgpai: we're aware of this and doing some tests
Old 13.09.2018, 15:26
Fibre Channel User

Default Many thanks for all the team!

Quote:
I did fixed the sitekey issue for cloudyfiles/suprafiles yesterday, should work again. Please test and report back
Once again, many thanks for such a quick work!
I am quite pleased to report it is indeed working again without any errors.

Quote:
@audio20: We're looking into that *fallback/easy javascript* but I guess that the site owner has to explicit allow that fallback method. We will see. Thanks for the example
I will keep "my fingers crossed" here. Lets hope this might lead to an easier ReCaptcha throughout... It will be very welcome indeed for many of us who google considers "almost-robot-like".

Thank you once again for all your hard work on jDownloader as well as all the other people that provide coding and support. I hope you all know you have our most sincere gratitude.
Old 13.09.2018, 16:13
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback about cloudy/supra
We're still testing the fallback captcha for possible use