JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16.04.2010, 15:18
aur0n

Default Megaupload problems [International]

Hello folks,

it's quite sometime I'm experiencing a weird problem with JDownloader downloads: when I add lists of links to JDownloader, some parts interrupt giving me a "ServerError (Reset might help)" error, with countdown starting from 10mins (**External links are only visible to Support Staff**screenshot).

The problem is that is doesn't continue at all, and I have to manually reset the part to solve, and this is quite frustating, becouse I use the Turn Off PC after downloads option.

The question is: is there any way to make JDownloader automatic reset those parts with that error? Or, even better, how can I prevent JDownloader from receiving it?
Old 16.04.2010, 21:03
Community Manager

Moved->Hoster-Plugins!
1.Do you have a firewall/AV programm installed ? If so, which one ?
2.Do you get this error witl all filehosts or only megaupload ?
3.Please post a log and add example links!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 18.04.2010, 10:11
aur0n

1. No, I don't have any antivirus and my firewall is off.
2. I use only MU, so I can't verify if it happens on other hosts too.
3. Here's one of the links that gave me at least once that error: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and **External links are only visible to Support Staff**here a part of the log.
Old 18.04.2010, 11:50
remi

Your MU link works fine. I would recommend trying another host and check whether you've the same problem.

If you can download that link with your browser, something is blocking your connection in jD.

If you're not using a firewall nor virus software, you might be using a proxy server in your browser.
Old 19.04.2010, 08:55
JD English Support (inactive)

1) If you do not have a firewall in your router, you should be using a software firewall to protect your computer from hackers.

2) If you do not have an antivirus running on your computer, you are leaving the front door open and inviting in trouble. Please browse to Antivirus.com and scan your computer. Then, please browse to pandasoftware.com and scan your computer. From pandasoftware.com, download safecd (a program that lets you burn an antivirus CD to boot from).

3) The easiest and least intrusive antivirus I know about is from pctools. It is free for personal use. Download and install "Free Antivirus" and "ThreatFire" (and maybe their Free for personal use firewall). The antivirus is a normal antivirus, but uses much less of your system resources than most antivirus programs. ThreatFire is a program that takes almost no system resources, it waits for a program to do something "virus like". Each of these has an "intelli-scan" that scans for different kinds of viruses only in the most likely areas.

4) We need an entire log and several links (if you have them). The link in my signature leads to instructions for uploading a log (remi recently updated them).

drbits
Old 20.04.2010, 15:00
aur0n

I'm not such a noob, I know the risks of not having protections while navigating.

Anyway, last night I put some links to download, and received this error just on this file: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Full log: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 21.04.2010, 10:55

We have seen other users with problems when they set Max. Con. > 1 for megaupload. It works for some users and not for others, and we don't know why. There is already a bugtracker ticket on this.
Old 21.04.2010, 20:28
aur0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
We have seen other users with problems when they set Max. Con. > 1 for megaupload. It works for some users and not for others, and we don't know why. There is already a bugtracker ticket on this.
In fact I used to set max connections to higher values. Having a premium account on MU, will I notice any differences if now I set it to 1?
Old 21.04.2010, 22:34
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by aur0n View Post
will I notice any differences if now I set it to 1?
Yes, maybe your problems disappear.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 23.04.2010, 14:00
aur0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Yes, maybe your problems disappear.

GreeZ psp
I meant in terms of speed. Will I notice any difference?
Old 23.04.2010, 16:00

If you have 4 files to download, you won't notice any difference in speed. If you have only one file to download, it will go slower. If you are like me and have a backlog of things to download, you will never notice.

Just keep Max. Con.=1 and Raise Maximum Simultaneous Downloads per host until you are downloading as fast as your line will support.
Old 23.04.2010, 20:04
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by aur0n View Post
I meant in terms of speed. Will I notice any difference?
Trying it is faster than asking me

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.10.2010, 00:57
Tazzaro

Default Megaupload Account Invalid..

Hello, I have been using Jdownloader for atleast 2 months, and today I thought I would pay for a Premium Megaupload account, although not long after I did Megaupload started acting funny and saying it was invalid, I know this as untrue as I paid for 3 months, if I visit the site it says I have 92 days remaining, and I have premium.

I have read a few threads were you ask for logs and such.

please if they are needed could you tell me where the logs and other information you need to help are stored.

Thanks.
Old 02.10.2010, 04:18
doughcrayon

Default Megaupload problems [International]

I have been using JDownloader for a while now and it's great!

Since last night, all my Megaupload downloads have been extremely slow,
at around 8KB/sec. (yes, just eight KB/sec!) :( I don't have a premium
acct, so I'm just downloading from Megaupload as a free user. It has always
been fine and I always get anywhere from 900KB/Sec or better.

The strange thing is that if I copy the Megaupload URL from JDownload and
paste it to my brower window(IE8, Firefox, and Chrome), the download speed
is normal(850KB/Sec to 900KB/Sec) If I copy the same URL back to
JDownloader, the download slows down to 7 or 8KB/Sec again.

All other services are downloading at the normal fast speed via JDownloader.
(Hotfile, Rapidshare, Fileserve, etc) It's just Megaupload.

Can anyone please help me figure out what's wrong? I have already tried
unistalling/reinstalling JDownloader completely, but that didnt' help.
Old 02.10.2010, 11:09
remi

Cool

Having speed issues? read this!
Old 02.10.2010, 13:50
remi

Did you enter your account data in jD? Go to the Premium menu and also Enable Premium globally.
Old 03.10.2010, 11:47
Kentaro

I have the same problem.
The megaupload downloads come normally in the mega manager, but they slow down in the jdownloader.
It is very annoying!:outch:
What do I do?
Old 03.10.2010, 13:44
inmunita

Default Megaupload limit reached

Hola que tal
Tengo una cuenta premium en megaupload y activada correctamente en Jdounloader, pero últimamente cada vez que pongo a bajar enlaces de MU, me pone "Limit Reached".
No se supone que si tienes una cuenta premium no hay limite de descarga?
Old 03.10.2010, 16:37
Community Manager

Moved->Hoster-Plugins!
This thread is now international!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.10.2010, 06:04
d0zs

I'm having the same problem, it stopped my batch of downloads atleast 90% through...I'm finding it hard to believe that there's no current fix for the resume? Here's a screenshot to explain my headache:

(I have a 250GB monthly limit, there's absolutely no way I'm going to reset the download---already tried tweaking the max conn.)

I had 2 other jD packages (megaupload) after that and they went 100% without a problem.

Last edited by d0zs; 04.10.2010 at 06:12.
Old 04.10.2010, 11:20

The server probably had a problem and had to restart. Just resume your downloads.
Old 04.10.2010, 21:35
JD VIP

Default MegaUpload: "Detected elevated number of requests"

Ok I did a search and found this thread from way back which mentions the same message but says its solved

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...umber+requests

but I am now getting from Megaupload the following message - so I can't even download manually. I haven't got JD activated so there are no downloads queued at the moment. It may resolve over time but unusual as I've never noticed such a message before. And when I check back the time limit is INCREASING not decreasing.

Quote:
We have detected an elevated number of requests from your IP address.
This may be caused by improperly designed third-party software.
A temporary access restriction is in place. Please check back in 10 minutes or log in using your premium account.

Last edited by Patr100; 04.10.2010 at 21:56.
Old 05.10.2010, 04:48

This is not a Megaupload specific problem.

This is a protection from hackers who attack servers by placing too many requests for the server to handle. The IP address is being locked out for a period of time (which increases whenever an attempt is made to connect before the timeout).

Check to make sure that you are the only person using your IP address. If you are connecting from a proxy or shared network (office or school), each user might be connecting with the same IP address.

For MegaUpload, you can choose the port to use when JD contacts the server (80, 800, or 1723). This is in Settings -> Hosts & Addons -> Hosts -> (scroll and select Megaupload.com) -> Click on Settings. Make a note of which port is being used, and try one of the other ports. If that port still has the problem, try the third port.

If that does not work, try registering for a free account on Megaupload. Enter that information as if you are a premium user. See if that solves the problem.

Some ISPs automatically map multiple user's internet connections to the same IP address (This is called NAT). This rarely causes a problem, because so people rarely are connecting to the same sites. If this is causing a problem, then contact your ISP to ask for different Address Translation.

If none of these solutions work, you might have to select and use a proxy server. It is hard to find a proxy server that is free and not slow.

In any case, please let us know how you are connected to the internet, what you have tried, and what the results are.
Old 06.10.2010, 11:37
Kentaro

Still slow the megaupload in the jdownloader!!!

Edit: Read the rules and provide the required information (drbits)

Last edited by drbits; 07.10.2010 at 08:53.
Old 07.10.2010, 03:23
JD Legend

Default Megaupload: bogus "password wrong"

Yesterday I loaded several Megaupload links.
All were okay in Linkgrabber. When starting to download, the first two aborted with an error message: "Password wrong".
Then the 3rd link started to download normally.

log: http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/14412

I am in a blocked country, so I can't check the site with a browser to see what the real error is. Maybe busy and asking for a premium account?

I reset the aborted links and left them in the queue. The next day some had completed, others had errored out again, but this time after resetting they all completed download normally.

So the problems are:

1) What "password" does this refer to?

2) JD should not simply abort on this error, but wait and retry without my having to manually reset several times.

I don't think that the actual links are relevant, as they all eventually worked, but FYI the ones that failed initially were:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

P.S. Since this post has been assimilated into a mega-thread with dozens of unrelated issues, I am unsubscribing to the thread.
Anyone who wants to contact me regarding this please send a PM.

Last edited by Gweilo; 09.10.2010 at 20:22.
Old 07.10.2010, 08:51

Exclamation

Too many of these posts do not include the required information.

Read or Review the Rules Before Posting.

Posts that do not provide enough information may be ignored, edited, or deleted.

Posts that duplicate a recent post and do not add helpful information may be deleted or edited.
Old 07.10.2010, 17:21
Gweilo
Message deleted by drbits. Reason: Message Author Request.
Old 09.10.2010, 20:01
JD VIP

OK for us UK users I have found the source of the problem. for my post above.

Quote:
Megaupload + Filesonic been hit by the IWF
2010-10-01 20:22:27, by drsox
EDIT: Filesonic has also been listed too. Attempts to download via filesonic are met with "Upgrade to Premium for parallel downloads or Cancel Previous Download".

ORIGINAL: BE have only recently solved a problem with Hotfile caused by the IWF proxy. Now this time it is megaupload.com's turn to be hit by the IWF proxy.

Visitors are greeted with "We have detected an elevated number of requests from your IP address." and the IWF proxy IP: 89.167.221.130.

For more information about the IWF proxy system in use on UK internet providers see our wiki.
Old 09.10.2010, 21:37

So these are proxy server problems.

Has anybody tried using a free login with any of the IWF proxy sites? You obtain a free account from the host (Megaupload) and then add it to the Premium Accounts list in JD.
Old 10.10.2010, 17:39
JD VIP

Well I have added a free acount to JD,
It has been possible to download relatively small files from MegaUpload so far but inbetween there are long gaps "waiting for new ip" - Not sure if I will hit any size limit if i try a bigger file or if the free acooun ti smaking the difference.
It's still impossible to download manually - we just get the same message.

Last edited by Patr100; 10.10.2010 at 17:41.
Old 11.10.2010, 00:26
royce59

Default downloading issue please help

the first problem is that even when i havent downloaded anything (right when i start jdownloader) it says that i have reached the limit (megaupload) and it is waiting for a new ip

secondly, when i get a download to start, the speed it says does not match up to the actual speed. for instance, it will say im maintaining about 1 mb, but the progress bar is either moving slowly, or not at all.

thanks
Old 11.10.2010, 01:59

@ Patr100,

If you have automatic reconnection set, the long wait times will cause JD to attempt to get a new IP. This is actually the normal Host Wait Time and the New IP message is misleading.

For downloading, a registered account is almost the same as an anonymous account, except that it is a little faster (and gets around the proxy problem). See "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** for details

@ royce59,
Read the Rules.

Look through this thread. You first question has been answered before.

Your second problem is probably your antivirus. Please read General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Required Patches and Security Software.

Last edited by drbits; 11.10.2010 at 03:34.
Old 17.10.2010, 12:16
warriors

Default Server does not support chunkload

I am getting this error quite frequently when I resume megaupload downloads. I have a megaupload premium account by the way. Max Con is currently 1 and Max DL is 2. Attach is the log file. Hopefully someone is able to point out the problem. My sys specs are as below

Windows 7
KIS 2011 Installed
Core 2 duo

Last edited by warriors; 17.10.2010 at 17:09.
Old 17.10.2010, 12:50
remi

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.

Note that there might be instructions for configuring KIS 2011 on this website as well. I've certainly seen some on KIS 2010.
Old 18.10.2010, 13:15
jandaba

Default Problem with MU

Hello everyone,

I started having a problem with MU downloads a couple of days ago. Whenever I download a few files in a row, one of them gets stuck in the middle. The error message says that the limit was reached and starts the countdown, however I can download the same files from my browser at the time, so the limit is not the issue definitely. And even when it is downloading, the speed in JDownloader is around 130 kb/s, while chrome gives me around 500-600 kb/s. This only happens with megaupload, other hosts are working fine. Can anyone help? I have the latest version of JD, and Win 7 64bit.

cheers

EDIT: I actually saw the problem now: what happens is, mid-download (only from megaupload) all the activities in JD stop - it's not frozen or crashed or anything, but the speed, ETA, the graph -everything that refreshes every sec or so are frozen still for a couple of minutes, and then the limit reached error message crops up. Rest of the files say waiting for new IP, but that doesn't work for me because I have a static IP address.

Last edited by jandaba; 18.10.2010 at 13:19.
Old 18.10.2010, 15:08
JD VIP

Ok re: the UK proxy issue above.
This affects Users on one of the large ISPs O2 also known as BE,

Seems nornal access to Megaupload via browser at least is now restored - error message gone - so hopefully will be OK from that point of view - we'll see. I'm going to try some more MU downloads via JD later.
Old 18.10.2010, 15:28
remi

The temporary freeze can be caused by a memory swap. This happens when you restore the minimised jD window.
Old 18.10.2010, 22:48
JD VIP

bollox. Megapload ip proxy block back on AGAIN.
Old 19.10.2010, 11:16
jandaba

thanks for the reply, but thats not it - it happens even if i don't minimize jdownloader....

no other ideas on how to fix this? i even reinstalled the program but it still happens...
Old 19.10.2010, 13:10
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 19.10.2010, 13:15

This is likely a problem with your antivirus. You must make sure that the antivirus does not scan the data inside packets that JDownloader is downloading. Check your antivirus and firewall to make sure that they do not interfere with JD. Read General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Choosing and installing security software.

Another thing that can help is to install Java 6u20 32 bit.

If you are still having problems, use General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Posting an Emergency Log. This has you start JDownloader in a special way and collects more information than a regular log file. Make sure to post you links as well.