JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Suggestions & Requests

Old 19.04.2023, 01:55
JD Beta

Magnificent response and timing! Can't wait! Thanks!
Old 19.04.2023, 02:03
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyeur View Post
Can't wait! Thanks!
Just as a small hint:
If you're somewehat good at technical stuff, you can easily setup a dev build and test changes before they get released to e.g. provide early feedback.
Instructions:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...up-ide-eclipse

You do not need to be a developer to do this but you should have some technical understanding.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 19.04.2023, 02:24
JD Beta

I think I've tried to set it up before. Not sure if I've given up because of something time-related, or because of lack of knowledge. I'll give it a second try
Old 19.04.2023, 02:26
Community Manager

You might want to delete all of the stuff you've tried to setup before (also the potentially old version of Eclipse) and try again from the beginning.
Just a few months ago we did re-work the guide I linked so that might also be easier to understand now.

Good luck!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 20.04.2023, 08:57
JD Beta

I'm getting this error after when trying to launch "Main.java". I don't know where else to post this. Tried troubleshooting the past two days, to no avail.

Last edited by notice; 20.04.2023 at 10:45.
Old 20.04.2023, 10:44
JD Supporter

@leroyeur: looks like you're missing the other projects? all the packages have error icon and most likely that's why eclipse cannot compile/start JDownloader/Main.java
Check the Problems tab!
We can also help to setup IDE via Teamviewer if you want, just contact us via support@jdownloader.org
Old 21.04.2023, 16:58
Community Manager

CORE-Updates have been released!
All announced bugfixes and features are live!
Please update your JDownloader and report any issues you find asap.
If this thread gets marked as "[Solved]" by our forum staff you can still post in it and we will read- and reply to it!

CORE-Updates wurden released!
Alle angekündigten Bugfixes/Features sind nun verfügbar!
Bitte JDownloader updaten und eventuelle Bugs schnellstmöglich an uns melden.
Falls dieser Thread vom Team als "[Erledigt]" markiert wird, kannst du weiterhin darin antworten und wir lesen/beantworten auch solche Threads!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.08.2023, 13:15
JD Beta

Peculiar behavior: Some scenes are not being downloaded as videos. But images instead. Even though there are valid and working links in their respective pages.

e.g. Scene 3 from Movie 1 is being downloaded as 43231.jpg (a literal image that is less than 1MB, whereas the video is over 10MB for example).

Before I send a list of the links where I've noticed this behavior + the log, I should mention this other observation:

This particular scene has been downloaded as an image (jpg) the first time I've downloaded it (months ago). But, upon parsing its parent page (the movie's page) again today, it actually detected the scene's video, and I was able to download it.

Old download

New parse (today).

List of links that were downloaded as images (last time I downloaded, in April)
Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

List of the same links parsed again, but filtered to only the ones that aren't detected as videos (there's a discrepancy between the above list and this)
Spoiler:

Screenshot of how the files look (they don't have a video extension).

Finally: Log of me pasting the links from the first list.
Spoiler:
05.08.23 14.08.17 <--> 05.08.23 14.14.46 jdlog://5886311370661/

Additional note: Some pages on the site do indeed only contain images, despite being video pages (the videos are taken down or missing or something). I will provide pages that only contain images, if I came across them. I also have other examples of the same instance happening (video not downloading, despite video being available, and image being downloaded instead of video). I will post more if you guys think it's necessary.

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 07.08.2023 at 11:03. Reason: Removed LOGLINK tag. That is for supporters-only.
Old 07.08.2023, 12:49
Community Manager

Hi again,
those images are the video-thumbnails.
If you do not want them you can turn them off under Settings -> Plugins -> bang.com

Only thumbnails being available was a bug.

Changed for the next update:
  • Fixed some [older?] videos not being found due to their direct-url structure -> Video-height was not found thus quality selection failed
  • Ignore quality selection failure for items which only have one video-quality available anyways
  • Fixed temporary filenames of thumbnails not containing an image file-extension sometimes

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09.08.2023, 16:54
Community Manager

CORE-Updates have been released!
All announced bugfixes and features are live!
Please update your JDownloader and report any issues you find asap.
If this thread gets marked as "[Solved]" by our forum staff you can still post in it and we will read- and reply to it!

CORE-Updates wurden released!
Alle angekündigten Bugfixes/Features sind nun verfügbar!
Bitte JDownloader updaten und eventuelle Bugs schnellstmöglich an uns melden.
Falls dieser Thread vom Team als "[Erledigt]" markiert wird, kannst du weiterhin darin antworten und wir lesen/beantworten auch solche Threads!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: