JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 26.07.2011, 09:02
remi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHW View Post
Proposal for C.Brotherhood,
1) why not add magnification level for user to select preferable magnification, this will help to increase the accuracy of reading captcha.
Good suggestion

Quote:
2) only prompt the captcha image and enter result in window taskbar.
What do you mean exactly?

Quote:
3) add OCR result suggestions or options in reading captcha. this will help a lot.
Good suggestion

Quote:
Questions:
-if install both CB and CT, which one will deduct 1st?
-if the 1st one is CB and my point is "0", will it continue with CT automatically?
Please test it and share your results.

Also read "Handling of anti-captcha methods".

Quote:
Request:
can anyone share a hosting site list with speed comparison, resume function,...?
This will help on selecting better host.
See "Resumable hosts" and "Hosts without annoying captchas".
Old 26.07.2011, 11:23
celerondude

indeed this was the problem, know it works like a charm another workaround (at least for a few minutes) was to right klick on the prog and run in maximized view...

Thanks again and keep up the good work

For the discussion: I like the ideas to increase the size of the captchas and introduce a skip button. Furthermore I think your system cannot do without some form of penalty system to avoid attacks (maybe a priority system where the least accurate have to wait the longest, or waiting times for users who failed to recognize a number of times)

Schubidubidu
Old 26.07.2011, 12:31
KHW

Quote:
2) only prompt the captcha image and enter result in window taskbar.
What do you mean exactly?

minimize the window space and make use of window taskbar. when minimize a window, u will minimize to a button on taskbar, that button is the are to enter text. or maybe a small size text box that can be drag around. So it only prompt for captcha image and text box (result box).
Old 28.07.2011, 00:46
Tiescher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
we will re-analyze skip button and penalty system after we keep server more stable.
Thank you
Old 29.07.2011, 09:40
RobbieG

What about 2 or more incorrect solves in a row will start penalizing. That way, when the user gets the occasional difficult captcha, they at least can try and fail without getting penalized.
Old 29.07.2011, 10:01
RobbieG

"Our service also includes IP address filtering and detection. If we determine that a given IP address is successfully solving too many CAPTCHAs in a certain period of time, the address is immediately flagged for review."
When a captcha is solved using the solver, does it get sent straight from the solver's IP address? Or does it get sent from the downloader's?
Old 29.07.2011, 10:55
remi

Cool

When a captcha is solved using the solver, does it get sent straight from the solver's IP address? Or does it gets sent from the downloader's.
Old 29.07.2011, 20:38
Fibre Channel User

Hi, does captcha brotherhood has some problems today? Just noticed i receive only every second captcha 8 credits. As i don't loose 10 credits for the first one, i know i answered them right!
Old 30.07.2011, 00:08
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydgard View Post
Hi, does captcha brotherhood has some problems today? Just noticed i receive only every second captcha 8 credits. As i don't loose 10 credits for the first one, i know i answered them right!
what is your username ?
pls tell us ur username when you report a bug/problem.
Old 30.07.2011, 00:32
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
what is your username ?
It is Mydgard
Old 30.07.2011, 00:56
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydgard View Post
i checked system, there is no problem that i can see,
credit update may take some minutes sometimes.
Old 30.07.2011, 04:49
Criviere

Okay so I downloaded Captcha brotherhood and I have the latest version of Jdownloader and I ran Jdownloader as admin. Will Captcha Brotherhood work for me? Please let me know! Thanks!
Old 30.07.2011, 08:02
remi

You do no longer have to run jD as admin with the latest version of CB.
Old 30.07.2011, 13:37
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criviere View Post
Okay so I downloaded Captcha brotherhood and I have the latest version of Jdownloader and I ran Jdownloader as admin. Will Captcha Brotherhood work for me? Please let me know! Thanks!
as remi said in version 1.1.5 , you dont need to run JD or CB with admin rights.
you just install CB and RE-START JD after you install CB.
and that is all. JD will send captcha to our server.
Of course you need to earn credit with CB Solver shortcut on desktop.
Old 30.07.2011, 20:31
peter9

well, i don't like this new version (1.1.5)
No more manual installation ! it means i've my computer polluted by unwanted application craps like the new user app folder and a wrong location for the plugin + entry in the install/uninstall list (didn't check the registry yet). I like portable programs especially with programs like this one.
You can make a portable version just like the previous version where it search the files in the same folder as the application etc... I don't have jdownloader in the program files folder, and i don't want to see your program in the installed ones, i just want to use it and get rid of it when i want.
secondly you should have a better activex check system, i've blocked all the activex on my computer but even with the prompt option to execute the activex, the solver just spit out errors messages that covers the windows ones about the activex and the only option is to answer the error messages which close the solver. Its hard to detect an activex error. Now i really want an activex free program, but for now i've putted you in my trusted sites...
So my first reaction to the update was that it ruined captchabrotherhood, then i figured how to make it work again (not easy as explained) and i'll wait a little and still use it but i now have a bad impression about the program. I'm not a happy user anymore.
Old 31.07.2011, 00:10
lelim

we started CBH facebook group page, please like us if you have facebook account.

h ttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Captcha-Brotherhood/111778355586139
Old 31.07.2011, 08:39
remi

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist.

@peter9

Try to find a 'dislike' button on that faecesbook page.
Old 31.07.2011, 09:58
vistman

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter9 View Post
well, i don't like this new version (1.1.5)
No more manual installation ! it means i've my computer polluted by unwanted application craps like the new user app folder and a wrong location for the plugin + entry in the install/uninstall list (didn't check the registry yet). I like portable programs especially with programs like this one.
You can make a portable version just like the previous version where it search the files in the same folder as the application etc... I don't have jdownloader in the program files folder, and i don't want to see your program in the installed ones, i just want to use it and get rid of it when i want.
Definitely agree with this one ... I've compiled another way via DOS batch file to load different captcha solving methods, but with CBH 1.1.5 it becomes interesting. And why to make an installer for such a simple plugin?! What are you trying to prove? Guys watch out for a direction you're heading ...:confused:

Last edited by vistman; 31.07.2011 at 10:23.
Old 31.07.2011, 16:52
Community Manager

Agree, manual install would be nice.
As long as the installer works "perfectly" it isn't needed but it probably never will...

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 04.08.2011, 20:19
evanesce01

C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\captchaAlert.wav not working. How do i hear sound? I replaced the wav to increase volume and the new wav do not play. New wav plays ok in other sound programs.

Edit: I replaced with a different .wav and renamed it to captchaAlert.wav and it worked.

Last edited by evanesce01; 04.08.2011 at 20:35. Reason: fixed
Old 05.08.2011, 05:48
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
i checked system, there is no problem that i can see,
credit update may take some minutes sometimes.
Ok, just found the problem: Normally, the CBH Captcha Solver updates the credits i have every time when a new captcha to solve arrives.

Sometimes it didn't update ... but stop and than start again solves this problem.

So it is more an cosmetic problem.
Old 05.08.2011, 13:05
Fibre Channel User

Got another "problem" maybe: Tried to download a file through easy-share.com with jd ... this filehoster is included inside the jacinfo.xml, but i were asked for captcha. Other downloads from dp, fsc and oron works well with CBH.

the link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
the captcha he asked me: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...082011124.jpg/

Any ideas?
Old 05.08.2011, 13:12
remi

Rename the file JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\eshr\jacinfo.xml. This removes the easy-share.com host from the other method.
Old 05.08.2011, 18:42
Community Manager

@Mydgard
Add the text "recaptcha" to the ocrhood jacinfo file.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.08.2011, 00:40
teufellukas

Is a "captcha solver only" planned for the future (the capture solver works without a installed jdownloader)? I woud like to solve captures on my "surf-pc", but i don't want to install the jdownloader on this pc. The jdownloader run on my "download-pc" (+ capture solver( but thats not a problem)).
Old 06.08.2011, 01:00
Community Manager

@teufellukas
You can use tools like captchatrader or ocrhood, this already works as "solver only" without an installed JD.
Du kannst auch Deutsch mit uns schreiben, wir sind nämlich Deutsche^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.08.2011, 12:13
teufellukas

I know my english is bad, but this is an english support forum. For this reason I write in english. I want the english speaking people to write in german in a german forum as well.
Old 06.08.2011, 12:38
remi

I agree. I don't like this mess neither.

Also lelim might not understand Deutsch although it's a beautiful language when it's well-written.
Old 06.08.2011, 16:11
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Rename the file JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\eshr\jacinfo.xml. This removes the easy-share.com host from the other method.
Hm ok, the thing i forgot to mentioned: Other easy-share links worked well with CBH ... only this link asked me for captcha (i entered it manually and download runs).

So what will happen if i rename that file here? What for other method do you mean?

@ pspzockerscene: Where in this file? Just at the end? Or somewhere in the middle?
Old 07.08.2011, 07:40
remi

If CBH works well with most of ES's captchas then I wouldn't touch anything.
Old 07.08.2011, 16:30
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
If CBH works well with most of ES's captchas then I wouldn't touch anything.
okay
Old 08.08.2011, 13:10
CaptchaNotifier

I released a tool to get Notified, when new captchas available for you.
It works with CaptchaTrader and CaptchaBrotherhood.

It's just run in the tray of windows and popup a small dialog, when a captchacode arrives. Much more smarter than the "CBH-Captcha Solver" or "Online-Service of Captcha Trader".

Try it out at: www[.]CaptchaNotifier[.]de.vu
Old 08.08.2011, 13:24
Blutegel

I have installed this captcha-thing. It does not work and always wants some login which is not possible even I have registered serveral times.

And now using JD on every captcha there is a brotherhood window poping up. But I did not change anything in JD. This is extremely anoying. How can I get rid of that?

Edit: I finally found it out - Remove
Quote:
[your JD programmfolder]/jd/captcha/methods/[something like ]brotherhood
to get rid of that useless thing.

Last edited by Blutegel; 08.08.2011 at 13:38.
Old 08.08.2011, 13:35
remi

@CaptchaNotifier

If this is an open source project, can you please provide a link to the source. Thanks.

EDIT:

@all

I didn't see any further feedback or follow-up from CaptchaNotifier. I wouldn't trust CaptchaNotifier's software.

Last edited by remi; 11.08.2011 at 11:00.
Old 08.08.2011, 15:43
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutegel View Post
I have installed this captcha-thing. It does not work and always wants some login which is not possible even I have registered serveral times.

And now using JD on every captcha there is a brotherhood window poping up. But I did not change anything in JD. This is extremely anoying. How can I get rid of that?

Edit: I finally found it out - Remove

to get rid of that useless thing.
hi,
cbh is used by many users and seems to work ok. i can help you get working, please send screenshot of the screeen that asks login, to captchabrotherhood@g mail.com
also you can add captchabrotherhood@g mail.com to msn.
Old 08.08.2011, 16:01
lorotelu

Do we have to type recaptcha manually in Captcha Brotherhood?
Old 08.08.2011, 16:11
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorotelu View Post
Do we have to type recaptcha manually in Captcha Brotherhood?

CBH answers your captchas for you.
you should earn credits by typing other users captchas, while you are online..
Old 08.08.2011, 16:21
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptchaNotifier View Post
I released a tool to get Notified, when new captchas available for you.
It works with CaptchaTrader and CaptchaBrotherhood.

It's just run in the tray of windows and popup a small dialog, when a captchacode arrives. Much more smarter than the "CBH-Captcha Solver" or "Online-Service of Captcha Trader".

Try it out at: www[.]CaptchaNotifier[.]de.vu
hi,
i want to inform our users on some points.
we don't support this, or any other tools interacting with cbh servers.
we are still making some changes to system, and our solver and plugin applications know that changes and how to behave according to them. so, we strongly courage our users to use only our official applications, downloaded from our web site.

also, it seems that this tool sends your username some site on the web, so if you have a weak password, it may be a security problem for you.
Old 09.08.2011, 21:05
teufellukas

Now ther is a "captcha solver only". Great. I don't have any problems with the official program and for this reason i use both programs.

Edit:

@lelim: I'm interested in some facts and figures. Can you give us a statistic, for example how many users use it / how many captchas were solve at different times. I think at night (UTC + 2) their are more captchas to solve than at/the (???) day.

Last edited by teufellukas; 10.08.2011 at 18:42.
Old 11.08.2011, 01:28
bithombre

Hi, one question :

At the moment I don't want CBH to integrate itself into JDownloader (I'm using CaptchaTrader right now). I just want to test CBH by solving some Captchas and seeing how it preforms. The only downloadlink I can find ist an MSI installer. Am I correct in the assumption that the installer will automatically install CBH into my JDownloader? All I want right now is the external Captcha-solver Applicaton in order to test the software to see if it fits my needs...