JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 26.08.2016, 16:05
DSL Light User

Question Remove unwanted hosters from the list.

Is it possible to remove certain hosters from Linkgrabber or Downloader lists via Web interface.

I'm removing them from Linkgrabber this way:
- First I unselect usable hosters from filter and left only what I want to remove.
- Then I remove all the links.
- After re-enabling other hosts from the filter the hoster I don't need is gone..

But there is no filter option in Downloader..

Could you add an option to Cleanup to clear by the hoster?

This is similar to my other post but sometimes I don't want to blacklist the host completely but I don't want to use it for a download.

For example I don't want to filter rapidgator but for a download I don't want to use it, instead I want to use another alternative hoster for that download ( this is for links with multiple hosters for example links created with go4up etc.. )
Old 26.08.2016, 16:13
JD Manager

Why not create Packagizer Rule to auto disable those unwanted hosts or give them lower priority and let JDownloader mirror handling handle it. That way you keep mirror in list in case you need it but JDownloader will not download by itself
Old 26.08.2016, 16:57
DSL Light User

Hmm. This is another option. But wouldn't that rule affect all the downloads? There was an option to overwrite packagizer rule when adding links, though I don't know how it works.

Also how could we do it on a headless server?

Just checked mine. There are already something in it though it seems it will be too hard to compile on a headless server. Maybe it'd be better to prepare it on a system with gui and copy/paste from there to headless system's config file....

This is what it looks like, but it seems this is default on all the systems considering I didn't touch this setting anytime:

[{"valid":true, "packagenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "enabled":true, "sourceURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "hosterURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "originFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "origins":null}, "conditionFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS_TRUE", "conditions":null}, "filesizeFilter":{"enabled":false, "from":0, "matchType":"BETWEEN", "to":0}, "filetypeFilter":{"enabled":true, "audioFilesEnabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "useRegex":false, "hashEnabled":false, "videoFilesEnabled":false, "docFilesEnabled":false, "archivesEnabled":false, "imagesEnabled":false, "customs":"rev"}, "staticRule":true, "id":"DisableRevFilesPackageRule", "linkEnabled":false, "created":1471807554797, "name":"Disable Archive *.rev Files", "filenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "onlineStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "onlineStatus":"OFFLINE"}, "iconKey":"extract", "pluginStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "pluginStatus":"PREMIUM"}, "matchAlwaysFilter":{"enabled":false}},{"valid":true, "packagenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "enabled":true, "sourceURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "hosterURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "downloadDestination":"<jd:packagename>", "originFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "origins":null}, "conditionFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS_TRUE", "conditions":null}, "filesizeFilter":{"enabled":false, "from":0, "matchType":"BETWEEN", "to":0}, "filetypeFilter":{"enabled":false, "audioFilesEnabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "useRegex":false, "hashEnabled":false, "videoFilesEnabled":false, "docFilesEnabled":false, "archivesEnabled":false, "imagesEnabled":false, "customs":null}, "staticRule":true, "id":"SubFolderByPackageRule", "created":1471807554804, "name":"Create Subfolder by Packagename", "filenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "onlineStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "onlineStatus":"OFFLINE"}, "iconKey":"folder", "pluginStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "pluginStatus":"PREMIUM"}, "matchAlwaysFilter":{"enabled":true}},{"valid":true, "packagenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "enabled":true, "sourceURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "hosterURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "downloadDestination":"<jd:subfolderbyplugin>", "originFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "origins":null}, "conditionFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS_TRUE", "conditions":null}, "filesizeFilter":{"enabled":false, "from":0, "matchType":"BETWEEN", "to":0}, "filetypeFilter":{"enabled":false, "audioFilesEnabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "useRegex":false, "hashEnabled":false, "videoFilesEnabled":false, "docFilesEnabled":false, "archivesEnabled":false, "imagesEnabled":false, "customs":null}, "staticRule":true, "id":"SubFolderByPluginRule", "created":1471807554809, "name":"Adopt folder structure", "filenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "onlineStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "onlineStatus":"OFFLINE"}, "iconKey":"folder", "pluginStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "pluginStatus":"PREMIUM"}, "matchAlwaysFilter":{"enabled":true}},{"valid":true, "packagenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "enabled":true, "sourceURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "hosterURLFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "originFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "origins":null}, "conditionFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS_TRUE", "conditions":null}, "filesizeFilter":{"enabled":false, "from":0, "matchType":"BETWEEN", "to":0}, "filetypeFilter":{"enabled":true, "audioFilesEnabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "useRegex":false, "hashEnabled":false, "videoFilesEnabled":false, "docFilesEnabled":false, "archivesEnabled":false, "imagesEnabled":false, "customs":"par,par2"}, "staticRule":true, "id":"DisableParFilesPackageRule", "linkEnabled":false, "created":1471807554826, "name":"Disable Parity Archive *.par(2) Files", "filenameFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"CONTAINS", "regex":null, "useRegex":false}, "onlineStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "onlineStatus":"OFFLINE"}, "iconKey":"extract", "pluginStatusFilter":{"enabled":false, "matchType":"IS", "pluginStatus":"PREMIUM"}, "matchAlwaysFilter":{"enabled":false}}]
Old 26.08.2016, 17:22
JD Manager

Yes, easiest way would be to setup rules on JDownloader with a GUI and then either copy the config file or copy/paste the rules from advanced settings

In AddLinks Dialog there is a checkbox to *override packagizer rules*, that means that your settings like downloadfolder, package name will be used from your input and not by packagizer rules

You can specify to disable certain hosts and its only about the enabled/disabled state when you add them, so the rules will not affect links that are already in list
Old 30.08.2016, 01:22
DSL Light User

I checked the rule configuration.. Is it possible to move the links which contains the preferred hosts up or to the top of the package? I didn't see any switch like that.

Yes, there is a priority switch but it's not the same and I don't really prefer using priority switch unless I need to because there may be another download I'm waiting which I prefer to download before this package...

So, what I really want is "Move ..." commands in the packagizer rules.
Old 30.08.2016, 11:34
JD Manager

I'm sorry but there is no move. Packagizer has no influence on the structure of a package (top/bottom). But you could move preferred hosts to a special package or give all unpreferred hosts a lower priority.