JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.06.2018, 12:37
RS9

Default Simultaneous downloads not working on premium accounts

Greetings - complete newbie here, so hopefully will describe everything correctly. I looked in FAQ and could not find this issue...

I am using JDownloader2 on a Mac running 10.6.8

I have numerous premium accounts for file hosters, including Userscloud and Mega

I have my GENERAL Download connections set to do 10 Max Simultaneous Downloads (and the same number per host)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Under Account Manager, I have all of my premium accounts and passwords stored and Status is OK

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I haven't used JDownloader for about a month or two. When I have attempted to use it lately, it runs VERY slowly, and more CRITICALLY, it will only download ONE file at a time (not 10 simultaneous), and as slowly as if there were NO Premium account.

The image below shows this problem, and shows a 31MB file downloading in 33 minutes!

My internet speed is not being throttled, as direct downloads take seconds, as do those on iGetter

My storage space is just fine.

So, what do I do to fix this issue, please?

Last edited by raztoki; 08.06.2018 at 14:50.
Old 08.06.2018, 14:51
English Supporter

turn off pause mode (buttom main tool bar) / speed limiter (settings menu > speed limit checbox, or right click on the speed graphic > checkbox, or tray icon > checkbox)
default speed limit is 10KiB/sec which it shows in RED in the table and speed graphic.
if its on due to pause, it also prevents new downloads from starting.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 11.06.2018, 13:09
RS9

Thank you - that fixed the speed problem...

But it's still only downloading one file at a time... How do I fix that? I have it set for Max 20 files at a time
Old 15.06.2018, 18:00
JD Manager

Wait for next update. The limit was hardcoded to 1 in plugin for premium. Maybe because server issues, we will see