JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13.03.2009, 12:57
the_soupdragon

Default cannot download from RS at all

I have a premium membershiop with RS and can use the account perfectly well, and used to be able to use JDownloader as well, recentely however every time I try to download a file from Rapid Share JDownloader report the file as aborted in the status column, I get a red bar in the progress column and a countdown from 300 seconds. If I go into the premium hoster option I can check out my account and get account info reported fine.

BTW I also have JDownloader installed on my home PC and it works fine. But I would prefer to use my work install as the Internet connection is much faster .

Any help would be really appreciated as this is driving me nuts

Cheers
SD
Old 13.03.2009, 13:16
gluewurm

Please post a log, (Press F4 in JD then -> Upload and post the URL here) after error occurs.
Old 13.03.2009, 15:04
the_soupdragon

OK
Here is the link to my log file. Hope this helps.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

SD
Old 13.03.2009, 17:37
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_soupdragon View Post
I have a premium membershiop with RS and can use the account perfectly well, and used to be able to use JDownloader as well, recentely however every time I try to download a file from Rapid Share JDownloader report the file as aborted in the status column, I get a red bar in the progress column and a countdown from 300 seconds.
SD
I had the same problem, as did a friend. The issue came up right after the latest update, where only one change was transferred.

I was going to send in a log file but the warning about setting the log level to "full" popped up. So I changed the log file settings and decided to exit JDownloader to clear away the previous log.

After starting up JDownloader and attempting a RS free download, everything worked.
Old 14.03.2009, 17:25
Botzi

moved into the correct forum.
Old 16.03.2009, 11:10
the_soupdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by weblurker View Post
I had the same problem, as did a friend. The issue came up right after the latest update, where only one change was transferred.

I was going to send in a log file but the warning about setting the log level to "full" popped up. So I changed the log file settings and decided to exit JDownloader to clear away the previous log.

After starting up JDownloader and attempting a RS free download, everything worked.
Thanks for the reply. But I have tried what you suggested, and downloaded a Free RS file fine, but when I put my premium membership back on the download of the same file fails with the seme issue.
Any ideas?

SD
Old 30.03.2009, 09:48
Community Manager

Is this problem still present ?
Old 09.04.2009, 23:13
sfakyra

Unhappy Status gets [aborted]

Hi everyone,

I've been using Jdownloader for 8months and since 2 weeks Im getting this status aborted error.Everytime I open Jdownloader it starts to download as normal and then after a while (1-5 min) it stops itself and status gets aborted. After I enable the downloads and then status gets Temporarily Unavailable..lastly im able to choose resume option and it continues back to download..after that it gets aborted again and again..all the same happens..Ive been looking to fix it for almost 5 hours by now but couldnt come up with anything..any help would be appreciated.(Btw Im premium rapidshare member and I don't have any problem with my internet)

Im also including the log file:

http://www.jdownloader.org/pastebin/...a4441ad75ebc64

Thanks in advance
Old 10.04.2009, 11:19
sfakyra

anyone plz, it still keeps doin the same thing..
Old 10.04.2009, 12:27
JD Manager

pls stop opening a new thread with same topic!!
i answered you already in your other thread!
you have WAY TOO MUCH chunks! pls reduce them to about 2-4
PS: you need to reset the links, so they use the new chunk count
Old 10.04.2009, 14:33
sfakyra

thanks Jiaz..sorry for the new thread thing but the user named pspzockerscene wrote in another thread "i closed this thread if you have the same problem open a new thread" thats why i did it..i hadnt seen the one u replied so thats all..anyway ill try and see how it goes and let u know..cheers..
Old 10.04.2009, 18:14
sfakyra

Hey Jiaz I've done every single thing that u wrote up there(chunks:2-4/parallel dloads:2-4)..firstly it seemed fine but same thing happened again..could you tell me the best "Downloadcontrol" options exactly..sumthing changed it doesnt abort how it used to be anymore.However its still doing it..wut im trying to ask is how these "" chunks, download limits, speed limit, max of simultaneous dloads & max of simultaneous per host"" settings effect the program??
Old 04.05.2009, 17:02
JD Manager

2-4 downloads with 2-3 chunks should be absolut fine for most users!
do you still have the problem? if so, pls try out with latest beta and give another log
Old 20.05.2009, 16:26
Community Manager

Hi Leute
Es wurde eine neue BETA released (0.5.572).
Ladet sie euch HIER runter und postet jeden Bug den ihr findet hier!
Bitte nicht vergessen die JD Versionsnummer,Beispiellinks und Log beim Bugreport mit anzugeben!

MfG pspzockerscene
------------------------------
Hi guys
We released a new BETA (0.5.572).
Download it HERE and post every bug you find HERE.
Please don't forget to add exemple links, a log and of course your jd version to your bugreports!

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Closed Thread