JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 20.01.2019, 10:44
Junior Loader

Default packagizer Regex

Hi, I do download few tv shows and I would like to ask for help in terms of regex for jdownloader2. I tried to follow this thread but I am getting no where that much.

My filename is something like this "asdf_01_SD_ACB.mkv". I wanted to to populate it under same folder which named "asdf" only. Same goes for "few_02_SD_ACB.mkv" would go to folder named "few".

So far I set:
Code:
filename contains _\d+_SD_ACB

download directory <jd:orgpackagename:1>
package name <jd:orgfilename:1>
I get no hits from the above regex. What bothers me, what does it mean by "<jd:orgpackagename:1>" especially in download directory?

I've been sorting them manually under same folder for each series but now I wanted to take advantage of the automation process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by surfyrose; 20.01.2019 at 18:08.
Old 21.01.2019, 14:49
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfyrose View Post
My filename is something like this "asdf_01_SD_ACB.mkv". I wanted to to populate it under same folder which named "asdf" only. Same goes for "few_02_SD_ACB.mkv" would go to folder named "few".
Code:
File Name > contains > ([^_]+)_\d{2}_SD_ACB (Enable Regex)
...then set > Package Name > <jd:orgfilename:1>
Old 21.01.2019, 22:53
Community Manager

Thank you for helping out mgpai!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.01.2019, 12:45
Junior Loader

Thank you for the solution. I think the original regex works but I missed several characters to match it right out.

Thank you once again, it works.
Old 10.02.2019, 11:48
Junior Loader

I want to adjust the regex, previously the regex were set to ([^_]+)_\d{2}_SD_ACB, but I noticed that before "ACB.mkv" would always be different. How can I adjust it so that it will ignore letters between episode number and "ACB.mkv"?

P.S
I did some tests under regexpal.com, this regex "([^_]+)_\d{2}_([^_]+)_(acb|ACB|ACB\.mkv)" does what I wanted but not compatible with jdownloader's regex

Last edited by surfyrose; 10.02.2019 at 12:01. Reason: did some online tester
Old 10.02.2019, 12:18
Script Master

Code:
([^_]+)_\d{2}_.+_ACB
Old 10.02.2019, 19:19
Junior Loader

Thank you again;)
Old 11.05.2019, 05:31
Junior Loader

I wanted to move these downloaded files to another directory, I tried it on an exact location in
Code:
... then set > Download Directory "C:\foldername\desktop\folderdestination\<jd:orgfilename:1>
From the rule tests, it does state the download folder is the one I set above, but when downloading the actual file, it didn't move the file to where I've specified.
Old 14.05.2019, 19:09
JD Manager

Those rules are only applied while adding/crawling the links. Once the link is in list, no further rules are processed.
Old 17.05.2019, 10:31
Junior Loader

What if I added a new link? I left the set directory in the rules there, and adding new links still not moved to the target directory. It is okay if the old downloaded files has to be moved manually before these new rules has been added, but what about newer one after the new criteria?
Old 17.05.2019, 11:05
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfyrose View Post
I wanted to move these downloaded files to another directory..
Do you want to move the files after downloading them? In packagizer, for non-archive files, you can only set the "save to" directory. You cannot set a "move to" directory. For archive files however, it is possible to set a "move to" directory, but only for the extracted files.

For e.g., it is not possible to create a packagizer rule, which can first download files to x directory and later (when finished downloading) move it to y directory. You can use eventscripter for that.

If your requirement is different from the one mentioned above, please provide more details, with a screenshot of your packagizer rule.
Old 25.05.2019, 10:18
Junior Loader

I'm sorry, more like to set the directory, where it is on different folder compared to the main jdownloader folder. I tried to make the diagram, jdownloader downloads the file, all files would go to the default but this video file will go into another separate directory instead of the default.

In the rules I did set the new directory in the rules for the latest video file I've downloaded, still goes into the default.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (11.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 26.05.2019, 03:15
English Supporter

in package customiser, you can run the test function (place the url within and click play). If it doesn't match your given rule it will be placed within the default directory, so on that assumption your rule hasn't been applied?!

Also keep in mind that the package customiser has limitations, for instance when downloading content which is within archive volumes. It has no idea whats within the archive at the time the rule is applied, for all insensitive purposes its a archive.

Another reason it could fail is if you have created a rule that is:
file is online && (file is video (the file extension is not recognised as 'video') OR file type is 'custom' and you don't provide the correct extension possibilities yourself.).
solution would be to provide us with example rule (export it and test urls and we can test for ourselves)

another reason is you have multiple rules and the package customiser and it works in order. One of your other rules (sub directory as package name) proceeding your 'if video ....' and overwrites the previous.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 27.05.2019, 11:11
Junior Loader

I got it solved. Apparently this rule were set to 0 (top of the list) and I didn't know that the jdownloader crawls through the rules. with having the default at the bottom, my downloaded files didn't get moved to the new directory I've set. After I put this rule to the very bottom, then it worked. Thank you for pointing out about the rules hierarchy system. I'm sorry to cause any confusion in this
Old 27.05.2019, 13:04
JD Manager

@surfyrose: Yes, all rules are processed from top to bottom. Would be good idea to add info/help to inform about that
Thanks for sharing your feedback/solution!