JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 02.07.2019, 22:32
JD Alpha

Default Add Channel/Uploader Tag Possible?

For YT, under Customized Packagename, is there a way to add channel's name to *VIDEO_NAME*?

Sometimes the uploaders are sluppy with their file naming, adding much effort folderizing manually after download.

Would be nice to include channel name (Append in front of *VIDEO_NAME*).

Pls advice, thanks!!
Old 03.07.2019, 20:00
JD Manager

*CHANNEL* or *CHANNELNAME* don't work? Maybe you just didn't see those tags
Old 27.09.2019, 11:42
JD Alpha

I tested these tags (*USER*, *CHANNEL*, and *PLAYLIST_NAME*) for a while and discovered that they do not always work well for "Customized Packagename".

These tags do not always get picked up. However it always picks up for "Filename for * Files". Concatenating all 3 made no difference. When it failed to pick up, files get mixed up under the "Various Files" folder.

It's sporadic for same channel, sometimes it gets picked up, sometimes not. Same issue when queuing using the web clip tool.

The purpose is to auto-folderize videos under same user or channels.

Pls advise, thanks.
Old 27.09.2019, 15:32
JD Manager

Can you please provide example links and the name scheme you've tested, so I can do some tests on my own. Very likely that yt is testing different html layout/stuff and breaking parser for those information. Not the first time, won't be the last
Old 27.09.2019, 23:14
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Can you please provide example links and the name scheme you've tested, so I can do some tests on my own. Very likely that yt is testing different html layout/stuff and breaking parser for those information. Not the first time, won't be the last
Customized Packagename: *USER*-*CHANNEL*-*PLAYLIST_NAME*
Video Filename: *CHANNEL*_*DATE[yyyy/MM/dd]*_*TITLE* (*QUALITY*, *Duration[minutes]*).*EXT*

There's not really specific links but it appears that all links will work for at least for the first time. But after some more link grabbing (and moving the folders around within the OS), it won't grab correctly for packagename anymore.

Note, if you grab two videos from same channel it will temporarily grab packagename correctly but JD2 won't remember next time.

It makes no sense that *CHANNEL* is recognized for filename but not for packagename. So there could be some other handling preventing the tags to populate the packagename than the linkgrubber.

Or, I am happy to accept any proven configs to achieve similar purpose. Seaerched around the internet and not one person provided tested/working template.