JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 17.02.2013, 01:03
Raylandrobinson

Default JD2 Resume/Reset Download Function? MAC OSX!! NOT SOLVED

So this is a follow-up to the UNSOLVED issue on mac of getting to reset/resume downloads via a context menu.

As pspzockerscene said in a previous post under a similar name "Rightclick->More".

This DOES NOT WORK.

As KDean said in that same thread, it does not work. Period. Not on mac. Nor does Control-Click which is right clicking for mac. Nor true right clicking. None of them work.

Here is the info from the first post

"First off, Being done on MAC OSX LION. Most recent JD2. There is one context menu i can get up by pressing and holding Alt/Option and clicking on specific download. This menu however doesnt not show RESUME DOWNLOAD or RESET DOWNLOAD. There are files of which need to be reset for a reason, regardless of what it may need to be reset for, it jsut needs to be done. The original files of them have been deleted by hand, now i need to reset them. Only functions i can get up are pressing and holding alt/option and click on download (for Check Online status/open in browser/show download url/set download directory/set download passowrd/set comment/set priority) OR Control and Click Download file name (for Copy/cut/paste menu).

Nowhere on the forum do i see anyone talking about this.

Simply, how do i get the RESET/RESUME menu up on JD2 most recent version on MAC OSX LION."

Can we get someone who is using a MAC to get us an answer on how to bring the reset/resume menu up on MAC OSX.
Old 17.02.2013, 09:08
Black Hole

As I said in the other thread, it works on Right-click on the Mac, just under the "Other" submenu rather than a "More" submenu. It only works with the mouse using right-click. Control Click should show the same menu to follow the Mac standards but does not.
Old 17.02.2013, 22:52
Raylandrobinson

Oh, okay. I didnt understand what you said before. what OS X are you running? Im most current Lion on Macbook pro. so i have no mouse...
Old 17.02.2013, 23:10
Black Hole

You should be able to use 2 fingers or other variation on the trackpad to trigger a right-click. If not, check the System Preferences panel for the trackpad and find the Secondary Click options and set it to how you'd like it to work.