JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08.04.2014, 23:09
JD Legend

Red face Calling All JD Community Opinions: Putdrive/Zevera

Hi

I currently use "real-debrid" and "OLget" multihosters and like them both, but lately their service has been up/down quite a bit. I thought I may need a bit of a change.

Ive discovered a couple new ones (I know Zevera is a bit older) that I guess has been around for a year (PutL) and I'm very tempted to check em out but i thought Id get everyone personal opinions directly here from the JD community (random reviews on the web dont cut it) And u guys here really know a lot more about this multihost stuff more then some random dude on the net lol

I need as many of u as possible to truly tell me not only ur opinion of both "Zevera" and the newish one "Putdrive" multihosters, but also how well both work with JD2 specifically. And ur replies dont need to be extensive (if u dont want), just straight up no like is all thats needed here lol.

I m not looking for a box review but real experienced opinions working with these two multihosters. So far RD and OLget are the best Ive seen to date (and ive looked hard!) but like I said I may be looking for a change/addition.

Thxs guys....look forward to hearing this