JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 02.11.2011, 11:23
remi

If you can download the files with your browser, something is blocking jD. I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max. Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.
Old 02.11.2011, 22:38
Pikiaoboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
If you can download the files with your browser, something is blocking jD. I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max. Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.
Done what you said and that did the trick! I had tried this before but this time I made sure I did it properly for my AV.

I'm a bit disappointed that my Max Con has to be set to 1 though Is this to do with Filesonic? At most each connection will give me around 210KB/s so it would be great if I could increase the max connections I could have. It isnt as much of a problem with multiple files but if I have one large file to get then it'll be a little frustrating.

But at least I have jdownloader again
Old 03.11.2011, 00:16
sx57

Default Resume Cpability gone

Hello everyone
I have a premium filesonic account and in the last few days,internet download manager is not able to establish more than one connection and it is not possible to resume either.i have updated the idm and changed my username and password on filesonic but the probelms still exist.if i use vpn,making filesonic server think that i am in another country,for example,netherlands or spain,the problems are solved but the vpn is too slow.i mailed them and they told me that it is recommended to use the j downloader.i did but the problems still exist.i have to reduce the connection number to 1 and i can not resume(it gives this error:server does not support chunkload).after sending them another email,telling them that jdownloader didn't work either,they just copy,pasted they answer again:
We recommend using JDownloader,
it allows you to do resumable downloads as well as parallel downloads.
It is updated regularly catering to Filesonic.
For issues related to JDownloader, please refer to their support: http://jdownloader.org
Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk

it is obvious that the problems are not related to jdownloader or idm because using the vpn solves them.what should i do?
i live in iran.please help me.
thanks in advance.
Old 03.11.2011, 09:30
JD Manager

They have server issues at the moment. Where are you from? What is your isp? It is very likely this problem is caused by your isp (transparent proxy, changing ip..)
Old 03.11.2011, 10:00
remi

@Pikiaoboy

You can increase "Max. Dls.". if your problems were caused by your virus/fw, but in general it's more optimal for your average speed to increase the number of simultaneous downloads.
Old 03.11.2011, 12:04
sx57

Default Resume Cpability gone

Quote:
They have server issues at the moment. Where are you from? What is your isp? It is very likely this problem is caused by your isp (transparent proxy, changing ip..)
thanks for your answer
i am from iran.my isp is irancell.i have a wimax internet connection.the problem appeared since the last week for a few hours,then it was solved automatically for approximately ten hours,but after that,it came again and still exists.the strange thing is that i can download but no resume and just one connection:confused:.i don't think that my isp is causing the resume capability to be broken.you said that they have server issues.is it probable that server issues result in some countries losing their ability to resume?(as is said,making the server thinking i am in another country through vpn solves the problem)
again thank you for your assistance:)

Last edited by sx57; 03.11.2011 at 12:10.
Old 03.11.2011, 20:10
Modem User

Anyone getting any message like "Login failed. Please check username or password!" i`ve tried entering the user as e-mail adress or without.
D/L via the browser works fine.

the annoying thing is that a few hours ago i bought premium account because of all the fileserve crap.......
Old 04.11.2011, 09:59
remi

Clear your browser's cash and cookies and restart your browser. Try to login with your account. Does it work?

If your password contains special characters, please change it.

Then remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.
Old 04.11.2011, 10:29
JD Manager

@sx57: i will try to get some debug stuff so we find out whats causing this
@tamir245: remove the account and add it again
Old 04.11.2011, 11:00
man211

I have just paid for a premium account via Paypal but found that I could not login to my Filesonic account and also could not download files via IE or JDownloader.

Can anyone help?

thanks
Old 04.11.2011, 11:21
remi

If you can download from other sites (browser and jD) I would contact FSc, as this clearly isn't jD's problem.
Old 04.11.2011, 11:52
staubwolke

hi JD folks

yes, I have also problems with my Filesonic Premium account, a couple of times a day,
JD forget/ loose the premium setting and FS works like a freeloader.
So I have to stop and restart JD and set the x for premium account again, then it work well for some hours.
I am not shure, is it a JD or FS Problem?
Old 04.11.2011, 12:04
remi

It can be your problem if jD can't validate the account in a timely manner.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.
Old 04.11.2011, 13:50
MrHuk

I'm also having a problem with downloading, jDownloader won't recognize me as a premium user and I'm getting all sorts of errors like "hoster error".
Old 04.11.2011, 14:06
willemiliano

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHuk View Post
I'm also having a problem with downloading, jDownloader won't recognize me as a premium user and I'm getting all sorts of errors like "hoster error".
I'm having the same problem as you
My jdownloader clear my filesonic premium account for no reason...
Old 04.11.2011, 14:08
willemiliano

Quote:
Originally Posted by staubwolke View Post
hi JD folks

yes, I have also problems with my Filesonic Premium account, a couple of times a day,
JD forget/ loose the premium setting and FS works like a freeloader.
So I have to stop and restart JD and set the x for premium account again, then it work well for some hours.
I am not shure, is it a JD or FS Problem?
I'm having the same problem as you
Old 04.11.2011, 15:26
Freeloader

I have sent a full logfile and Preimum account data of one of our users (benpascual) to our Plugin devevloper pspzockerscene. Just wait until we see whats going on
Old 04.11.2011, 17:09
sx57

Quote:
originally posted by Jiaz
@sx57: i will try to get some debug stuff so we find out whats causing this
thank you.i really appreciate your efforts.
Old 04.11.2011, 18:50
Community Manager

Working fine for me...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 04.11.2011, 19:15
staubwolke

hi

a few days before I had updated my antivir Software "AVIRA Antivir Personal" to 2012, perhaps this is the reason for the lost FS premium settings? In review, I think the Problem came up with the Antivir update.
REMI wrote something about problems with Antivir software, so I will try different configurations in the Antivir Software.

Last edited by staubwolke; 04.11.2011 at 19:31.
Closed Thread