JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 30.10.2023, 22:43
Modem User

Default Mega.co.nz Stopped Working for Weeks

So, I've previously used JD for mega downloads without issue for months, but over the past six weeks or so, it's been basically refusing to work. I can get downloads to work through megasync no problem, and I have a free account which is showing 0 transfer usage (since I haven't successfully downloaded anything from my IP in several weeks). Today, I tried messing with ProtonVPN since I just subscribed for other reasons, and was still ending up with not getting it to start using a variety of other servers. At the suggestion of something I read online, I tried disabling all my downloads, restarting, and trying to enable just one. That worked for that file, so I enabled a few others, and it worked for one more file, then stopped again.

I have the max chunks/simultaneous downloads set to 1/1, wait or get new IP enabled, and I've tried it with my account deleted out entirely, with my account in and on, and the account in and turned off. I get the error regardless of the size of the file, even when I've tried smaller 50-100MB files, where I absolutely know I have the quota since my account comes with 5GB and none of that has been used in weeks.

I'm just wondering if there's some other troubleshooting or ideas I could try. I did make a debug log for when it wasn't working this afternoon, and included it through the two files that did download and then the errors that came back after I enable more files.

30.10.23 16.24.21 <--> 30.10.23 15.54.01 jdlog://8078311370661/
Old 31.10.2023, 10:52
Community Manager

Hi,
which error message do you get in JDownloader?

Your log is very very big and thus very hard to browser through.
Please do the following:
1. Restart JD.
2. Trigger the problem.
3. Upload another log - only choose the current session!
EDIT

Also please provide some example URLs to files which you are unable to download.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 04.11.2023, 20:48
Modem User

Sorry, thought it better to give as many variations of the error as possible with all my troubleshooting attempts. Here it is with nothing but one go of the error. It's a 509 bandwidth error.

04.11.23 14.46.31 <--> 04.11.23 14.47.00 jdlog://8188311370661/

One folder in that error log is this one, where I can't download a single 200MB episode alone without the error. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I also tried this folder, where even the whole folder as a whole is under the 5GB, not just each individual separate file. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Also like 900 other links, I can provide countless more if more would help.

Last edited by summocha; 04.11.2023 at 20:51.
Old 07.11.2023, 11:36
Community Manager

I can download those files without problems.
My guess is that they will either also fail via browser or you are unknowingly using a VPN (other IP) in your browser which hasn't reached the limit yet.

Keep in mind that JD is only showing the error "509 bandwidth limit reached" when the mega.co.nz API is actually that error message...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 07.11.2023, 14:24
Modem User

I just played around with it with that in mind, and I tried one in my browser directly and it works, and I tried it in the megasync app and it works, and that same file will download in JD only if it is the only file enabled. I was able to repeat that with multiple of these files. As soon as I enable the whole folder (of 3GB total files), I then get the error. Do you have an idea what might be causing the API to say that when the whole folder (which is less than my current transfer allotment according to the megasync app running on the same computer) is enabled but not one single file at a time? Just wondering if it’s anything I can still try to fix before giving up on getting it to work.
Old 07.11.2023, 14:29
Community Manager

Maybe mega started to limit our application or specifically all applications using their official API though this is only a vague assumption.

To check this, you'd need to try it via another application which is using the same mega API that we are using.
Keep in mind that mega does provide multiple APIs - one is the official one and then there are other ones for their own/internal apps.
The link to parts of the documentation of the API we are using is down - I guess there must be a newer one.
Reference:
docs.mega.nz/sdk/api/classmega_1_1_mega_account_details.html
Possible new URL:
mega.io/de/developers

Spoiler:

Quote: