JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.12.2017, 17:36
JD VIP

The "rai" does not work anymore
ex:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
or
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

For the other posts you are talking about, they are old so the links are no longer good ...

For #179 (#173) :
i have analyzed the source of the pages to show you examples but I do not know how you work. I just looked for the different parts of the pages that give the complete and correct information

For geoblocked vidéos :
the pages contains the sames infos in the same tags on the source pages (#173)
ex: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

For "day-link" :
in fact when have scanne ex: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
we do not find in the urls column, the url of the pages of the videos themselves.
Ex. link find for this date: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

(for other points concerning the "day-links", the problems comes up for any date you test...)

For #180 :
I must fall back on the case

For "As said, the explanation where in your opinion would be the best place to grab this information is still missing.
RAI has a lot of different linktypes / websites so if I add an update to make it work perfectly for one type of URL, it might fails for all others ..." :
ok I'll look it up...

For #195 :
Ok i understand but if I told you about it it was not working anymore and I have also given you the link wittytv

Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 03.12.2017 at 18:26.
Old 07.12.2017, 17:22
JD VIP

Hello

I have another request please :
Previously you explained to me that you do not want to go through an external site to get direct links for video files ...
Let me explain:
jd2 finds the links as:
But to get this:
I have a script (to me) on firefox that via regexp me translated.
Because in fact it is necessary just to modify some parts of the links "2uscreativem ..." to have links "creativemedia ..."
but with this technical I have a lot of job to rename all files... : -s

So if you do not want to get them through an external site, then my question is:
is it possible that I get them via an event script or with linkcrawler?
(If yes I will give you more details ...)

Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 07.12.2017 at 19:06.
Old 07.12.2017, 19:06
JD VIP

...but the "rai" does not work anymore
Old 07.12.2017, 20:26
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
ex:
raiplay.it/programmi/ghosttown/puntate
or
raiplay.it/raiplay/video/2017/11/GHOST-TOWN-b780cce9-620d-4fff-8124-af05eca45baf.htm
The first URL returns 4 packages with 2 URLs (qualities) each (= 4 videos).
The 2nd url (= single video) returns 1 package with 2 URLs(=qualities).
I was not able to find any issues here.

Quote:
[...]
For geoblocked vidéos :
ex: raiplay.it/video/2016/12/Amore-cucina-e-curry-c8e877a9-8746-47ef-9195-30fdbcec987c.html
Updated plugin to show correct title for GEOBLOCKED content as well.
Quote:
For "day-link" :
in fact when have scanne ex: [...]
we do not find in the urls column, the url of the pages of the videos themselves.
Ex. link find for this date: [...]

(for other points concerning the "day-links", the problems comes up for any date you test...)
Sorry I did not really get your point here.
Quote:
For #180 :

For "As said, the explanation where in your opinion would be the best place to grab this information is still missing.
RAI has a lot of different linktypes / websites so if I add an update to make it work perfectly for one type of URL, it might fails for all others ..." :
ok I'll look it up...
thx

Quote:
Hello

Previously you explained to me that you do not want to go through an external site to get direct links for video files ...
Let me explain:
jd2 finds the links as:
[...]
But to get this:
[...]
Because in fact it is necessary just to modify some parts of the links "2uscreativem ..." to have links "creativemedia ..."

So if you do not want to get them through an external site, then my question is:

Thank you
As said, I can directly implement this into our plugin.
The issue is just that your example URLs are offline again also I'am missing an example URL of a single video + direct urls (m3u8 + mp4).
Our plugin already tries to generate http URLs but what you want might be something new so sorry, I just haven't heard about it yet.
Maybe the coder of the little addon wants to comment on this?!

Quote:
???

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 08.12.2017, 01:36
JD VIP

Quote:
Quote:
ex:
raiplay.it/programmi/ghosttown/puntate
or
raiplay.it/raiplay/video/2017/11/GHOST-TOWN-b780cce9-620d-4fff-8124-af05eca45baf.htm

The first URL returns 4 packages with 2 URLs (qualities) each (= 4 videos).
The 2nd url (= single video) returns 1 package with 2 URLs(=qualities).
I was not able to find any issues here.
It's just links for you to test
1st is the parent page of a show
2nd is a link of an episode of this show
for which i have the same results as you (are correct) but I do not get any title/name

Quote:
Quote:
[...]
For geoblocked vidéos :
ex: raiplay.it/video/2016/12/Amore-cucina-e-curry-c8e877a9-8746-47ef-9195-30fdbcec987c.html

Updated plugin to show correct title for GEOBLOCKED content as well.
Thank you

Quote:
Quote:
For "day-link" :
in fact when have scanne ex: [...]
Ex. link find for this date: [...]

Sorry I did not really get your point here.
When we scan a daylink we do not find the link of the show, in the infos (urls)
and the concern of the "wrong dates" for the shows found, which I mentioned earlier in the topic, reappeared

Quote:
Quote:
For #180 :

ok I'll look it up...

thx
Ok but I that the "<meta ..." are identical for all sources of all pages of videos
but I will reverify.

Quote:
Quote:
Hello

Let me explain:
jd2 finds the links as:
[...]
But to get this:
[...]

Thank you

As said, I can directly implement this into our plugin.
The issue is just that your example URLs are offline again also I'am missing an example URL of a single video + direct urls (m3u8 + mp4).
Our plugin already tries to generate http URLs but what you want might be something new so sorry, I just haven't heard about it yet.
Maybe the coder of the little addon wants to comment on this?!
Earlier in the topic, it was explained to me that it could not be integrated ... so I had to misunderstand, sorry...
Sorry but at home these links are not offline recently, otherwise I would not have given them to you but what you said is worth for absolutely all links ...
new examples links:
and
However, it is important to get both types of links in the results, so in addition to those already found by jd2.
Because sometimes videos are available with the first type of link but not with the other and vice versa ...
It is therefore important to have both. If this is not possible, no worries. It's just a request I make to you.
For the rest you know if it's possible ;-)
But as I said, we can generate them with simple regexp. That's why I'm just wondering if it's possible to do it via script in jd.

Quote:
Quote:

???
I was just repeating that the video files found did not have a title/name

Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 08.12.2017 at 02:33.
Old 09.12.2017, 13:13
Fibre Channel User

I just want to grab links from here:
search portal

video links
Old 13.12.2017, 17:55
JD VIP

Little addition :

It seems that the rai works, in any case for the links for shows...
But he still misses the "Ep ..." (number of episode)

Ps: i continue testing and research in sources ...

Thanks
Old 07.01.2018, 21:41
JD VIP

For find episode number, all pages seem the same html source...
so i think we can rely on it to extract the info for all shows...
example of there pages type: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page show : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Mistery; 09.01.2018 at 08:41.
Old 09.01.2018, 20:21
JD VIP

It's possible to do this with linkcrawler or a script please ?
(I tested but I did not succeed)
Old 16.01.2018, 10:29
JD Manager

I'm sorry but I can't help/answer your question. I'm not *into this site/plugin* so you will have to wait for pspzocker to answer/help/work on this one
Old 16.01.2018, 10:41
Fibre Channel User

Hi, can you add support for

It easy for me to search on
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.raiyoyo.rai.it
than
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.raiplay.it/guidatv/

BTW: When grabbing there is a size, when downloading the size change
Take for example this:
it show 348MiB

but using this
I get this direct url of 328MiB

I just like to have the best possible quality from jd2

thanks

edit.
Downloaded both file. Size is both 329M. Different md5, but same size and quality.

Last edited by askin2u; 16.01.2018 at 11:15.
Old 17.01.2018, 04:33
JD VIP

Quote:
I'm sorry but I can't help/answer your question. I'm not *into this site/plugin* so you will have to wait for pspzocker to answer/help/work on this one
Ok thank you
Old 17.01.2018, 11:34
JD Manager

Thanks for your understanding
Old 19.07.2018, 19:30
Community Manager

Quote:
However, it is important to get both types of links in the results, so in addition to those already found by jd2.
I would not do this.
At the moment, JD should be able to get reliable results.
Either HLS urls OR http urls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askin2u View Post
I just want to grab links from here:
search portal

video links
I cannot see any results here ...

Quote:
For find episode number, all pages seem the same html source...
so i think we can rely on it to extract the info for all shows...
example of there pages type: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page show : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I've updated the plugin to display the "SXX" and/or "EXX" also, if only one of both is available.
Please let me know if this is what you wanted

Quote:
Hi, can you add support for

It easy for me to search on
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.raiyoyo.rai.it
than
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.raiplay.it/guidatv/
We usually don't support search-URLs also yours do not work for me.

Quote:
BTW: When grabbing there is a size, when downloading the size change
Take for example this:
it show 348MiB
Whenever you download HLS URLs with JDownloader, it will not be able to show you the final filesize until the download is completed.

Quote:
but using this
I get this direct url of 328MiB

I just like to have the best possible quality from jd2

thanks
I've fixed a small bug so JDownloader will find the http URLs for this url the next time you add it

Quote:
edit.
Downloaded both file. Size is both 329M. Different md5, but same size and quality.
Jup there is only a minor difference in the filesize but basically, HLS and http qualities are the same.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 21.07.2018, 01:02
JD VIP

Hello

Yes it is the infos: season and episode number that I would like in the name of the file

Thank you ! :-)
Old 21.07.2018, 01:16
JD VIP

Quote:
Quote:

I would not do this.
At the moment, JD should be able to get reliable results.
Either HLS urls OR http urls.
I know that JD should not overload during search links, that's why I ask on the forum, only the support for the links that still exist on the sites.
For which, the requests are not useless ...
In this case also the files always have both types of links to access them
Now I do not know how plugins work. So I can only ask you if this is possible for you ;-)

Thank you
Old 31.07.2018, 19:39
JD VIP

Hello

The links for Mediaset like this one **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** no longer works

Thank you
Old 04.09.2018, 22:27
JD VIP

... I tested with a vpn and the files are then downloadable but this bug because we get 500k files unreadable (the problem arises only for the most recent videos)
Old 05.09.2018, 16:31
JD Manager

What bug do you mean? I've just tested and it seems the site has switched to unsupported mpd streaming
Old 10.09.2018, 17:56
JD VIP

Ok i understand.
Is it possible to support this new platform ?