JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 25.12.2020, 13:08
Baby Loader

Default 2 Problems Since Updating keep2share unsupported linkformat

Hello,
First time poster. I have been a HUGE fan of Jdownloader 2. It's been perfect for all my downloads until recently.

1) LinkGrabber used to take the links I got from my downloads and automatically download as it goes. Now, it looks like I have to select the files in Linkgrabber and hit start downloads in order to get the download started. This was something I never had done before. It used to just download automatically. I found this out after getting all my links imported individually then I looked at downloads and nothing started.

2) The downloads are also no longer named correctly, they're just a series of numbers and I have to rename them with an mp4 or mp3 to be able to view the files. They still work, they're just not named, I'd have to rename all of them.

I think one thing might have something to do with the other. Is there any way to get the way it used to download back. I would grab the link, it would go into Linkgrabber, it would automatically rename and start downloading.

Thanks,
Justin
Old 26.12.2020, 04:45
English Supporter

0) nothing todo with updating typically, websites change more often than we introduce a bug into existing plugins. Id go to say ~99.5% website change/fault vs ~0.5 our introduced error.

1) you accidentally changed a setting in linkgrabber quick settings (bottom right hand corner of the views panel), auto confirm &| auto start

2) website could have changed either
a) url structure and went from supported url to unsupported, it then deep analyses (on single url copy) and finds supported url structures (including direct urls) but this does not find
b) or the website changed layout and broke say filename finding.

for 2 diagnosis please provide example working urls so we can test and confirm for you.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.12.2020, 11:09
Baby Loader

Thanks so much. Here's an example of the file.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I have a premium and am using Jdownloader to verify the account itself. It downloaded a file called 4c4edc30143b2 and if I add .mp4 to it, it will play the file.

This only recently started happening. I did fix the first problem with your advice. Thanks.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/K87Y7tP82x3aDae88
Old 26.12.2020, 11:21
Baby Loader

Also a quick update, if I turn off jdownloader and just use the regular download through firefox, it names it correctly.
Old 28.12.2020, 06:21
Baby Loader

Anyone having this problem too? Should I download a previous version? It's through keep2share, I assume more people are using this to download from them, they actually have you as a recommended downloader.
Old 28.12.2020, 08:18
English Supporter

Just checked and it seems to be an api error on k2s side, with
{"message":"Invalid request params","status":"error","code":400,"errorCode":2}
yet I doubt that our request has changed (your the only one wiht an issue, so maybe linked to the provided file/folderid). When I made the plugin I thought that we used the decrypter for all files and folders yet thats changed. Please wait for Jiaz to respond (they are off for Christmas) as I've lot touch with this plugin over the last few years.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 28.12.2020, 18:41
JD Manager

Those are new ,yet unsupported, keep2share links.
we are still waiting for k2s to update their api. last information was maybe January 2021 they will find time to update api

Old 15.01.2021, 12:06
Baby Loader

Default Update

Still having same problems with Keep2share. Got in contact with them. They randomly asked if I was still having problems, which I am. Basically, I have to use an app to rename every file extension, then try and find out what file is which and rename it.
Old 15.01.2021, 12:10
JD Manager

We're still waiting for API update. Last information was it may be ready before end of January