JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.01.2021, 12:35
Banned

Here it gives 2 links (small + high), and I always like the highest resolution. It can be different with these links, I will try to provide more test links in the future if I run into problems.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 14.01.2021, 12:54
JD Manager

You can use REWRITE Linkcrawler Rule to rewrite the URL to parse the rlt_url only.
For this case prefiltering is the best solution as JDownloader cannot know if you are interested in the smaller version or the rlt_url or the yandex link itself
Old 14.01.2021, 13:07
Banned

"rlt_url" - I am not familiar with this terminology. More details needed.

Google search engine practically does not return any deeper information:
Code:
"rlt_url"
Old 14.01.2021, 13:26
JD Manager

See your example url, that's the url query parameter that holds the high resolution image in your case
Old 14.01.2021, 13:47
Banned

There is an application in which the user can view images in Yandex images via webbrowser, and then download the ones they like. Up to this point, a direct link to the image could be obtained as follows:

Code:
urlImage = HD.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("//a[@class='MMButton MMButton_type_link MMViewerButtons-OpenImage MMViewerButtons-OpenImage_isOtherSizesEnabled']").GetAttributeValue("href", "");
Old 14.01.2021, 13:52
Banned

The application has a function for viewing images from Yandex images via webbrowser and downloading the selected one. I got the link like this:
Code:
urlImage = HD.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("//a[@class='MMButton MMButton_type_link MMViewerButtons-OpenImage MMViewerButtons-OpenImage_isOtherSizesEnabled']").GetAttributeValue("href", "");
Recently they have made changes to the code and now the data is loaded dynamically. The href attribute now contains "#", so the data cannot be downloaded.
Thought cefsharp would help, but it returns "#" too. Moreover, if you open the developer tools in the same chrome, the link to the image is displayed in the desired class. So, is it possible, through webbrowser or cefsharp, to get me to return the source code of the page with the already existing link to the picture?

The ways

Code:
var jsResponse = await chromeBrowser.EvaluateScriptAsync(@"document.getElementsByTagName ('html')[0].innerHTML");
            if (jsResponse.Success)
            {
                string source = jsResponse.Result.ToString();
            }
and

Code:
var source = await chromeBrowser.GetSourceAsync();
return the variant with "#" in the desired class, not with a reference.