JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.09.2019, 02:11
JD Fan

Default Instagram in combination with packagizer fails

My PC had a meltdown so been off for a month but finally got the time to fix it today. But after setting up JDownloader it was my time to have a meltdown...

I mostly use it for Instagram so I set up packagizer like this:
Downloadurl: instagram.com*
and
...then set -> Filename: <jd:prop:date><jd:prop:orderid>.<jd:orgfiletype>

[Edit]Note to self if this happens again.
Spoiler:
Second rule.
File name contains:(\d{4})-(\d{2})-(\d{2})\.*
Filename: <jd:orgfilename:1>-<jd:orgfilename:2>-<jd:orgfilename:3>-01.<jd:orgfiletype>

And on Settings -> General -> Download Management -> If the file already exist: Auto rename

That's how I remember I had it set up before the crash at least (back-ups are for suckers ) Had some help remembering by looking at my last post about this.

That would result in files named with the date they were uploaded on Instagram in the format 2019-09-24.jpg. If there were two posts made the same day the second one would be named 2019-09-24_2.jpg, *_3, *_4 and so on.

But now the second one isn't downloaded at all and just get the status 'Finished (Mirror)' and its size is changed to match the first one.

If I turn of packagizer so the files get the standard name JD decides to name them it works.

Log without packagizer:
23.09.19 23.42.53 <--> 23.09.19 23.58.50 jdlog://3674028978651/
Log with packagizer:
23.09.19 23.30.18 <--> 23.09.19 23.40.44 jdlog://8574028978651/

Then in posts with multiple images the images used to be named in the same way as in the example above but now they get named 2019-09-2401.jpg, 2019-09-2402.jpg and so on instead.
And a log for that:
24.09.19 00.45.14 <--> 24.09.19 00.47.39 jdlog://5774028978651/

I know you already have reports about the Instagram plugin being broken and the same goes for me, it stops to scrape after the first "page" if you are logged in. If you do it while logged out it scrape the entire account.

But the naming problems are the same either way...

Please let me know if I need to explain or add something.

Cheers!

Last edited by inzzzomnia; 23.01.2020 at 05:23. Reason: Note to self...
Old 21.01.2020, 01:20
Community Manager

Hi,

first of all you have to separate our plugin and the packagizer stuff.

Our plugin does its thing and crawls whatever you add and afterwards, on top of that, the packagizer comes into play.

Secondly even for us it is hard to just imagine how things work and what goal you want to archive without example URLs and at least a screenshot of your packagizer rule(s).

I hope your computer- and time meltdowns are over by now :D

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 21.01.2020, 04:24
JD Fan

Hi! Had given up hope about getting any feedback on this so this was a surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hi,

first of all you have to separate our plugin and the packagizer stuff.

Our plugin does its thing and crawls whatever you add and afterwards, on top of that, the packagizer comes into play.
I know this, so are you telling me that I've posted this in the wrong forum? If so please move it to the right one if needed cause I can't. Posted it here since I couldn't find a better fit. Can't say for sure though since it was four months ago and I'm kind of senile but is feels like the most plausible reason why I posted it here.
Quote:
Secondly even for us it is hard to just imagine how things work and what goal you want to archive without example URLs and at least a screenshot of your packagizer rule(s).
Every setting used and every step taken is in my post so really don't know what you are talking about here. Was my description really so poorly written so you couldn't interpret it? Guess I'll have to sign up for some English lessons.
I thought it was easier to be able to copy/paste my settings from the post than reading them from an image.
And I'm kind of very, very sure the logs, that you always ask for when reporting an issue and that I've posted, include the URLs I was trying to get so that's why I didn't post a specific URL. Plus that my issue isn't connected to a certain page since it's the same for every instagram page so the URL doesn't matter.
But try this one **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** if you need one to test on.
And if a picture is better than the exact same words already posted (except an underscore that means nothing to my real problem) here's what you want.
Hope it's to any help

Quote:
I hope your computer- and time meltdowns are over by now :D

-psp-
Computer is OK-ish but mine have started to recrudescent.
Old 21.01.2020, 04:39
Community Manager

Go to Settings --> Advanced Settings --> Search for "mirror detection decision" --> Set this to "FILENAME_FILESIZE"

Now these URLs will not get recognized as mirrors anymore and will get renamed correctly.

Please keep in mind that in other cases where a mirror detection only based on the filename could make sense this setting may lead to duplicated downloads.

However for exactly this case it should lead to exactly the result you want to have

-psp-
EDIT

I'll go offline now. Good night! Seeya tomorrow!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 23.01.2020, 05:05
JD Fan

I've been up and down the settings more than once but I've missed this one for some reason, thanks.
Old 23.01.2020, 16:03
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: