JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09.07.2011, 10:46
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
Update: I confirm that 2 hours of waiting time did not solve the problem. It is still showing the daily limit there. Anyone know how long we need to wait until the next download? 1 day?
You should ask FSe, but here there usually are 24 hours in one day, so I suppose you've to wait 24 hours.
Old 09.07.2011, 11:33
fma16

Hi guys.
I'm here to report an another problem from the french thread (http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=29837).
As I see from the log, it's seems to be a problem with recaptcha, but I'm not sure. Can someone have a look at this?
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/45092

Thanks.
Old 09.07.2011, 12:01
remi

Please provide some example links. The French customer didn't understand my repeated questions to provide example links.
Old 10.07.2011, 03:16
wwywong

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
You should ask FSe, but here there usually are 24 hours in one day, so I suppose you've to wait 24 hours.
I think it is 24 hours also. But I dont know when they exactly count a day. Sometime I tried 11pm (PST time), it also work, but sometime I have to try after midnight, so I am wondering how they count... local time/international time?

Also, is there anyway to set the retry time much longer (like 24 hr) in case of daily limit reach? I don't want to set all to disable, then enable them one by one manually.

Thanks!
Old 10.07.2011, 11:15
remi

Why don't you ask them? This is jD's support, not FSe's support.

The download limit might be based on a rolling 24 hour period, which begins the first time you start downloading. The limit is reset after 24 hours.
Old 12.07.2011, 00:22
Elnotaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
I think it is 24 hours also. But I dont know when they exactly count a day. Sometime I tried 11pm (PST time), it also work, but sometime I have to try after midnight, so I am wondering how they count... local time/international time?

Also, is there anyway to set the retry time much longer (like 24 hr) in case of daily limit reach? I don't want to set all to disable, then enable them one by one manually.

Thanks!
I'm asking too.

Last edited by Elnotaro; 12.07.2011 at 01:24.
Old 12.07.2011, 00:35
fma16

If you have some answers from Fileserve, feel free to post it here, it would be very helpful
Old 12.07.2011, 12:00
rangster

Default Fileserve Download Issues

Greetings!

I am having issues downloading from Fileserve using JD. The same links accessed via browser don't seem to cause any issues. I've got a premium account.

Log:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Example links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Any help from the esteemed support brethren is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Jiaz; 12.07.2011 at 12:43. Reason: log link
Old 12.07.2011, 12:04
remi

If your password contains special characters, please change it.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

Then remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.
Old 12.07.2011, 12:43
JD Manager

close jd, open windows_createlog.bat
append -brdebug after -debug
close it
start it and then try to download, create new log and send it
Old 12.07.2011, 12:43
JD Manager

also try what remi said
Old 12.07.2011, 12:47
Elnotaro

hey pspzockerscene,
I need help.

I tryed to change your plugin to modify waiting time from 2h to 24h.
I found and changed the string in the file fileservecom.java using eclipse as illustrated by link you gave me.
When I run the program using eclipse the plugin runs as I expect, so I copied the file fileservecom.class from workspace/jdownloader/bin to jd/plugins/hoster of official JD and I tried to donwload a file from fileserve. It shows the initial countdown and when it should show captcha window it does nothing.

Do I have copy some other files? I tried to copy fileservecc.class too but nothing changed.

Can you help me?
Old 12.07.2011, 16:57
Community Manager

@Elnotaro
For Stzable you have to change the code.
For more information on Stable compatibility please ask Jiaz!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.07.2011, 22:39
Crowley666

Default Problems with a Premium Fileserve account

Hello my friends

I hope I'm in the right thread...
Since yesterday, tuesday 12, I'm having difficulties downloading from Fileserve.

I have a premium account in FileServe,FileSonic,Megaupload,Netload and Uploadstation, but the proble I refer only happens in Fileserve.

Every time I download some package of files, lots of them disconnect and it appears "hoster problem",and only after 3 or 4 attempts it downloads...

It started only yesterday evening...all morning it was working fine,and, since April I never had problems...

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/45599

This is the link to my log...I don't know if I'm doing it well.

Ah, by the way, I tried to lower my Max Downloads...I had Max con. 2 and downloads 6, and I lowered it to 4...

My connection gives between 11.000 to 15.000 in speedtest, so I've followed a tutorial in order to choose the speed well

Thank you in advance
Old 13.07.2011, 22:57
zixer92

Default Fileserve with Jdownloader is a problem

Hello. Jdownloader is imo the best manager there is and no other manager can be used.

Thats why it bugs me when i cant use my fileserve premium account with jdownloader. The speed is very slow and unstable but if i download the same file in my browser i get my full speed right away.

Im running Windows 7 64bit. Antivirus and windows firewall are all set up to accept and allow Jdownloader and Java plus AVG Link Scanner is deactivated. Help is needed

Last edited by Jiaz; 14.07.2011 at 09:55.
Old 14.07.2011, 09:38
remi

Having speed issues? read this!

You can try to increase jD's Max. Con. (bottom right corner of jD window) setting. Do it gradually because it can also break your downloads.
Old 14.07.2011, 09:54
JD Manager

please provide logfiles
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 14.07.2011, 10:31
remi

I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max. Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

It's more efficient to increase Max.Dls.
Old 14.07.2011, 10:51
JD Manager

please try to use opendns too
Old 14.07.2011, 20:18
Crowley666

Default problems with premium account

Hello again my friends

Well, I've sent and email to FileServe support, reporting what happened with some of the files in the package...they answered me that they did an update to their servers, and there could be some problems with communication between FileServe and Jdownloader...and they told me to email you reporting the situation.
They told me also, that if I had any other problem, I should try to use IDM, but I like JD,so I download FileServe manager,just for those files that are stubborn and don't want to come out, and I'll wait for any update to JD to see if the problem is resolved.

During today, all Fileserve files have downloaded well, but in some cases only after 3 or 4 connection attempts...

But still JD RULEZZZZZZZZ
Old 16.07.2011, 16:25
zixer92

here is my log. i dont have speed problems now but some downloads disconnects and then a wait time.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/45894

i think its a long log but the disconnect error is somewhere around 16-07-2011 15:15

now i get hoster problem on all my downloads.
Old 16.07.2011, 18:41
zixer92

New problem.

No permission to wrte to disk and DIsconnect.

New log added.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/45903
Old 16.07.2011, 21:13
Crowley666

Hi there

It seems like the problem is with Fileserve...After being disconnected so many times I tried to use only fileserver links in IDM, but it also happened the same...
After testing IDM I've find out that it's something related to the way they "refresh"the file address.
I'm going to email them once more,then I'll post here their answer

Last edited by Crowley666; 19.07.2011 at 08:40.
Old 16.07.2011, 22:26
zixer92

thanks alot. That was a big help.
Old 19.07.2011, 05:07
abccba

I got plugin error (out of date)

after i wait 30s, the captcha dont pop up, could that be the error?? how to fix?
Old 19.07.2011, 08:38
Crowley666

Good morning

After my attemps in order to an answer from FileServe,the only I've got was silence...
The only way it seems to download,even after 1 or 2 failed attemps is to "reset"the downloads and, to do a "force download"...that way, the erroneous files will start to download almost instantaneously...change both the connections or simultaneous downloads won't do a thing...

There's something wrong between Fileserve and the JDownloader,Internet Download Manager or any other download manager in general, with the exception of Fileserve manager (suck)...it seems they want to force general public, with a premium account to use their own program...I've found out that info somewhere in a forum,where many others seem to complaint...

As for your problem abccba,you could try to reset as well...but the only time a "plugin error" appeared to me, I had to canceled that download...there was nothing I could do to resolve that...but still,try to reset the file,. and do a "force download" as well...ah, and see if the file size is correct...
When it appeared to me, I was downloading a 200mb file...but in Jdownloader appeared 241B...and even in the browser (Filesonic,if I'm not mistaken) the file was 241B...

Have a nice day...if I come across ny more news, I'll post it here
Old 19.07.2011, 10:10
remi

Could you please provide the URI of the page where you found evidence about Fileserve manager's favouritism.
Old 19.07.2011, 20:13
Crowley666

Good afternoon

I've read that in a review, from someone who is having some problems with FileServe has well:

The first review says the following:

"Summary: It seems that FileServe is trying to get people to use the fileserve manager by forbidding access from other download managers such as jDownloader. Sadly their product is horrible and I will go back to downloading manually."

Of course, this doesn't mean a thing,but it's strange why there's so many people with problems with fileserve...in my country (Portugal) for example, almost everyone I know that has a Fileserve premium is having problems since the beginning of June.....

Best regards to all

Last edited by Crowley666; 20.07.2011 at 08:28.
Old 20.07.2011, 10:07
remi

Yesterday I was browsing through their FSM forum. It contains lots of complaints about the bad service FSe offers. The tool receives complaints because FSe's servers don't function properly.

Thanks to their tool their customers can now try other hosts. Very funny how their own tool backfires.
Old 20.07.2011, 16:07
Community Manager

Haha sorry but that's exactly what they deserve...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 21.07.2011, 18:19
knownboyofno

Default Fileserve captcha error

--Delete this post after 2 days fileserve works now--

Last edited by knownboyofno; 21.07.2011 at 18:25. Reason: delete
Old 21.07.2011, 18:21
Community Manager

Merged fileserve threads!
---
@knownboyofno
You have to enter the captchas correctly!
Didn't you do that?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 21.07.2011, 18:29
knownboyofno

Yes, I did and I had a captcha service to enter them but I was having a looping captcha pop up. I don't know what was wrong but it worked this a minute ago when I checked it. Thanks for the info about entering them correctly LOL. I have been using Jdownloader for years now and I love it.
Old 22.07.2011, 01:34
zixer92

Fileserve is bad. I sent them a mail to be sure they dont auto-extend my membership and i didnt get any response. Its so shady.
Old 23.07.2011, 08:16
jkaushalya

Hello. I'm new to JDownloader. I have two premium accounts one is RapidShare and other is FileServe. The Rapidshare account is working perfectly. But FileServe has a bug. When i was downloading using FS it takes much time tto connect and only connect 3 0r 2 out of 4 chunks and after 8 or 9 mbs downloaded it stops and display reconnecting and after few minutes it reconnect and start from beginning. But above error happens again and i cannot download anything. I'm sure my account has no problem because i can download any thing using IDM. It works perfectly. Please can anyone give me some advise to what to do.
Old 23.07.2011, 11:07
jkaushalya

Default FileServe Premium Error.

Hello. I'm new to JDownloader. I have two premium accounts one is RapidShare and other is FileServe. The Rapidshare account is working perfectly. But FileServe has a bug. When i was downloading using FS it takes much time to connect and only connect 3 0r 2 out of 4 chunks and after 8 or 9 mbs downloaded it stops and display reconnecting and after few minutes it reconnect and start from beginning. But above error happens again and i cannot download anything. I'm sure my account has no problem because i can download any thing using IDM. It works perfectly. Please can anyone give me some advise to what to do.

Last edited by jkaushalya; 23.07.2011 at 11:10.
Old 23.07.2011, 14:58
Community Manager

@jkaushalya
Fileserve has many server problems.
Please set the chunks to 1 and reset all failed links.
Then try again.
If that doesn't work please contact the fileserve support...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 23.07.2011, 18:38
jkaushalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@jkaushalya
Fileserve has many server problems.
Please set the chunks to 1 and reset all failed links.
Then try again.
If that doesn't work please contact the fileserve support...

GreeZ pspzockerscene
But i then use IDM to download. Then there is no problem with fileserve. Do you still saying this error is related with my account?
Old 23.07.2011, 22:48
Community Manager

@jkaushalya
Did you try it with only 1 connection?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 24.07.2011, 09:03
jkaushalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@jkaushalya
Did you try it with only 1 connection?

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Yaa then it seems working. But getting much longer time to connect. Anyway thanks for helping :D
Closed Thread