JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.11.2011, 21:09
Banned

It's a complicated fix? I wonder what you need to edit a "class file"? (if it can make a difference or not)...
Old 01.11.2011, 21:12
Community Manager

class file = compiled code and yes of course i do have to change the code to update the plugin.
Yet i do not know how exactly to find all images and i will not do it today (updates aren't released anyways) because i'm tired

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.11.2011, 21:17
Banned

Get some rest and to find the time and desire to act then:)
Old 02.11.2011, 18:32
Community Manager

Fixed, wait for the next update!
Note that now the decrypter will need even more time to decrypt

By the way if you have any suggestions concerning the filenames or packagenames set in the decrypter, tell me.
For example i could name the images "anyname" + "0001" + "jpeg" so you can sort them easily and don't have weird names like at the moment.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2011, 19:40
Banned

Dziękuję :( Plugin ciągle z defektem.
Powinno być 96 zdjęć a pokazuje 80.

Thank you :-( This plugin is still a defect.
It should be 96 photos and shows the 80.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It should be 213 photos and show the 200.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

26 04.11.11 18:35:35 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Decrypter broken for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
26 04.11.11 18:35:35 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu@4d6bbe53
26 04.11.11 18:35:35 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 15220

------------------------ Thread: 27 -----------------------
27 04.11.11 18:40:06 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Decrypter broken for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
27 04.11.11 18:40:06 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu@359f498
27 04.11.11 18:40:06 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 15220

------------------------ Thread: 29 -----------------------
29 04.11.11 18:45:58 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Decrypter broken for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
29 04.11.11 18:45:58 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu@1ed73856
29 04.11.11 18:45:58 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 15220

------------------------ Thread: 31 -----------------------
31 04.11.11 18:57:52 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Decrypter broken for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
31 04.11.11 18:57:52 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu@1c3627d1
31 04.11.11 18:57:52 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 15220

Last edited by djmakinera; 04.11.2011 at 19:58.
Old 04.11.2011, 20:08
Community Manager

It was a little mathematical bug made by me, wait for the next update.
I didn't get any out of date errors, only less pictures than expected but i suppose the out of date error is also fixed with my changes.
I also added more loggers to have better errorhandling.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2011, 20:13
Banned

I still look for the VK as the biggest number of photos in an album for the test if you need it?
Old 04.11.2011, 20:17
Community Manager

The more links you give me to test the higher the chance is that it will work correctly after the next update

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2011, 20:26
Banned

Spoiler:

pspzockerscene wrote:
"By the way if you have any suggestions concerning the filenames or packagenames set in the decrypter, tell me.
For example i could name the images "anyname" + "0001" + "jpeg" so you can sort them easily and don't have weird names like at the moment."

I please leave the original file name.

VK - VIDEO There is a problem.
File not found or save to disk "invalid / incorrect" video files.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - NOT FOUND

Please look LOG: -----> pass .ZIP ->PM

Last edited by djmakinera; 06.11.2011 at 20:15.
Old 07.11.2011, 18:49
Community Manager

Fixed video problem, wait for the next update.
Also i split the plugin up in hoster- and decrypterplugin which increases the decrypting speed by 100 or more times but this actually doesn't work yet.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.11.2011, 09:58
remi

Cool

Just try a little bit harder, my friend. That's an amazing effort nobody did before. You're really unique in our universe.

I guess the next generations will read the following words on your tombstone : "Pspzockerscene - RIP - Here lies a man who knew how to tame hosts and decrypters; with Vk.com he almost succeeded."
Old 08.11.2011, 10:35
Banned

pspzockerscene made such things already not. ... Pspzockerscene is the second David Copperfield...

Last edited by djmakinera; 08.11.2011 at 11:17.
Old 08.11.2011, 16:28
Community Manager

Its no magic guys but thanks, i actually gotta ask Jiaz, a little but important detail doesn't work yet.

GreeZ pspzockerscene
EDIT

I just added ALL those galleries at the same time, took some minutes to decrypt, then i had about 15 000 links EDIT(It were exact 15 975 links :D).
Before that i found and fixed some bugs so wait for the next update, try and post your feedback here!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 08.11.2011 at 17:42.
Old 08.11.2011, 21:23
Banned

A few minutes decrypt? For me that it took much longer. What does it depend?
I have a 2000 kB/s (~20 Mbit+) internet.
Old 08.11.2011, 21:25
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Also i split the plugin up in hoster- and decrypterplugin which increases the decrypting speed by 100 or more times but this actually doesn't work yet.
First read, then post

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.11.2011, 21:27
Banned

pspzockerscene checked whether it is the correct number of pictures (in albums) ... was even more than 500 photos
Old 08.11.2011, 21:32
Community Manager

I didn't check all but a few and for albums with 501 pictures it got 501 pictures, that should be enough.
Also as said i added ALL galleries you linked and after fixing some minor bugs ALL of those were decrypted successfully and i had about 15 000 links in the linkgrabber
Note that after the next update the filenames will look different in the linkgrabber but once you start the download they'll change (they look as always).

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.11.2011, 21:36
Banned

Do not really know what exactly the point. But see how it will work ...

As the correctness of (full-size JPG <z_... , w_..>) (if available)?

Do you want to test some other links? I can add ...

Last edited by djmakinera; 08.11.2011 at 21:48.
Old 08.11.2011, 21:54
Community Manager

No, i tested enough
Just wait for the next update and if it then still doesn't work 100% correctly for you we'll have to fix and update till it works

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.11.2011, 15:48
Banned

PHOTO Plugin works.
Errors occur very rarely.
By chance I came across an error.

Spoiler:
------------------------ Thread: 57 -----------------------
57 18.11.11 14:30:28 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Finallink is null for photoID: 128004530_266506217
57 18.11.11 14:30:28 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Wtyczka przestarzała
57 18.11.11 14:30:28 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->
Error occured- latest: ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT
00100000010001000000000000000001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00000000010000000000000000000000 |ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE
StatusText: Łączenie...

57 18.11.11 14:30:28 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for vkontakte.ru seems to be out of date(rev15297). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
57 18.11.11 14:30:28 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
----------------Request------------------
POST /al_photos.php HTTP/1.1
Accept-Language: de, en-gb;q=0.9, en;q=0.8
Host: vk.com
Content-Length: 64
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Accept-Encoding: gzip
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042523 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.10
Connection: close
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

act=show&al=1&list=128004530_142388938&photo=128004530_266506217
----------------Response------------------
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-control: no-store
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:30:42 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Length: 72
Content-Encoding: gzip
Set-Cookie: remixlang=6; expires=Fri, 23-Nov-2012 02:29:47 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com
Set-Cookie: remixchk=5; expires=Thu, 15-Nov-2012 08:20:01 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com
Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1251
Server: nginx/0.7.64
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3-7+squeeze1

57 18.11.11 14:30:28 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> <!--6260<!><!>6<!>2396<!>8<!>Zugriff verweigert (2)<!>

------------------------ Thread: 17 -----------------------
17 18.11.11 14:30:28 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start new Download: vkontakte.ru

------------------------ Thread: 58 -----------------------
58 18.11.11 14:30:28 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on 128004530_266506218

17 18.11.11 14:30:28 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start new Download: vkontakte.ru

------------------------ Thread: 59 -----------------------
59 18.11.11 14:30:28 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on 128004530_266506219

------------------------ Thread: 58 -----------------------
58 18.11.11 14:30:29 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Finallink is null for photoID: 128004530_266506218
58 18.11.11 14:30:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Wtyczka przestarzała
58 18.11.11 14:30:29 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->

58 18.11.11 14:30:29 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for vkontakte.ru seems to be out of date(rev15297). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
58 18.11.11 14:30:29 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042523 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.10

act=show&al=1&list=128004530_142388938&photo=128004530_266506218
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:30:43 GMT
Set-Cookie: remixlang=6; expires=Sun, 11-Nov-2012 14:34:06 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com
Set-Cookie: remixchk=5; expires=Thu, 15-Nov-2012 12:02:06 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com

58 18.11.11 14:30:29 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> <!--6260<!><!>6<!>2396<!>8<!>Zugriff verweigert (2)<!>

------------------------ Thread: 59 -----------------------
59 18.11.11 14:30:29 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Finallink is null for photoID: 128004530_266506219
59 18.11.11 14:30:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Wtyczka przestarzała
59 18.11.11 14:30:29 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->

59 18.11.11 14:30:29 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for vkontakte.ru seems to be out of date(rev15297). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
59 18.11.11 14:30:29 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

act=show&al=1&list=128004530_142388938&photo=128004530_266506219
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:30:43 GMT
Set-Cookie: remixlang=6; expires=Wed, 14-Nov-2012 00:34:10 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com
Set-Cookie: remixchk=5; expires=Tue, 27-Nov-2012 21:56:02 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com

59 18.11.11 14:30:29 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> <!--6260<!><!>6<!>2396<!>8<!>Zugriff verweigert (2)<!>

17 18.11.11 14:30:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start new Download: vkontakte.ru

------------------------ Thread: 60 -----------------------
60 18.11.11 14:30:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on 128004530_266506220

17 18.11.11 14:30:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start new Download: vkontakte.ru

------------------------ Thread: 61 -----------------------
61 18.11.11 14:30:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on 128004530_266506221

------------------------ Thread: 60 -----------------------
60 18.11.11 14:30:30 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Finallink is null for photoID: 128004530_266506220
60 18.11.11 14:30:30 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Wtyczka przestarzała
60 18.11.11 14:30:30 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->

60 18.11.11 14:30:30 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for vkontakte.ru seems to be out of date(rev15297). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
60 18.11.11 14:30:30 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

act=show&al=1&list=128004530_142388938&photo=128004530_266506220
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:30:44 GMT
Set-Cookie: remixlang=6; expires=Fri, 16-Nov-2012 23:56:25 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com
Set-Cookie: remixchk=5; expires=Mon, 19-Nov-2012 15:03:33 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com

60 18.11.11 14:30:30 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> <!--6260<!><!>6<!>2396<!>8<!>Zugriff verweigert (2)<!>

------------------------ Thread: 61 -----------------------
61 18.11.11 14:30:30 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Finallink is null for photoID: 128004530_266506221
61 18.11.11 14:30:30 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Wtyczka przestarzała
61 18.11.11 14:30:30 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->

61 18.11.11 14:30:30 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for vkontakte.ru seems to be out of date(rev15297). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
61 18.11.11 14:30:30 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

act=show&al=1&list=128004530_142388938&photo=128004530_266506221
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:30:44 GMT
Set-Cookie: remixlang=6; expires=Sun, 18-Nov-2012 08:52:32 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com
Set-Cookie: remixchk=5; expires=Sat, 17-Nov-2012 10:15:04 GMT; path=/; domain=.vk.com

61 18.11.11 14:30:30 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> <!--6260<!><!>6<!>2396<!>8<!>Zugriff verweigert (2)<!>

Spoiler:

__________________________________________________________________________________
VIDEO NOT ALL WORKING File not found
As for the video is longer the errors are....

Please check all links (what works and what does not)

Last edited by djmakinera; 18.11.2011 at 16:53. Reason: added spoiler
Old 18.11.2011, 20:15
Community Manager

Added correct handling for a new type of video-serverlinks, wait for the next update!

About the photo error:
I need the link to the gallery to check/fix that!
By the way does the plugin work better/faster?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.11.2011, 20:31
Banned

It works reliably and faster processing, and links. Downloading too good.

Errors occur only occasionally (rarely) (usually the entire album or single photo).Then I will give other links as I find a bug.

Last edited by djmakinera; 19.11.2011 at 21:28.
Old 18.11.2011, 21:04
Community Manager

Oops i accidently set the cookies on the wrong domain in the plugin.
This will be fixed after the next update

GreeZ pspzockerscene
EDIT

Unknown file size is normal:
Think again.
To find the size each link would have to be checked and this is what took the long time
EDIT2

When downloading, the size will be shown

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 18.11.2011 at 21:09.
Old 18.11.2011, 21:13
Banned

It shows "Unknown File Size"
so that the plug obsolete ... (in this case)

Last edited by djmakinera; 18.11.2011 at 21:41.
Old 18.11.2011, 21:16
Community Manager

But it always shows "Unknown filesize" for photos;)
As said, it's fixed with the next update!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.11.2011, 21:21
Banned

This time and this is very, very well because it download most of the album/photo:thumbup:
Old 18.11.2011, 21:23
Community Manager

That's exactly how it should be

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.11.2011, 21:29
Banned

Last edited by djmakinera; 20.11.2011 at 21:56.
Old 21.11.2011, 18:12
Community Manager

Those links are all working fine for me and again:
The out of date error on download is fixed, WAIT for the next update!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.11.2011, 11:46
Banned

Why, after processing(PARSE URL) of links is not always adds links to "Linkgrabber"? I have a couple of times to repeat the addition or restarting the program again to add. He starts to irritate me. Probably it happened again since I installed the JD. Regardless of the links are always so.

There is most often so, that I must 2x the same link parsing in order to they have been added for Linkgrabber.

Last edited by djmakinera; 25.11.2011 at 18:39.
Old 25.11.2011, 11:50
remi

You might need to wait for the next release of updates as psp wrote, otherwise give some example links.
Old 25.11.2011, 12:02
Banned

Perhaps the problem is not yet known so far and can not be solved in the next update?

Spoiler:

Please try some add (for the first time can be successful).
I look at whether the number of new links appear in Linkgrabber ...

Last edited by djmakinera; 25.11.2011 at 14:29.
Old 25.11.2011, 14:00
JD Manager

@pspzocker: please check this
Old 25.11.2011, 19:03
Community Manager

There are no known bugs.
@djmakinera
So you add those links but they don't appear in the linkgrabber?
If you really add so many links at the same time it can need a long time till you see anything in the linkgrabber^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.11.2011, 19:44
Banned

I add a small amount of links! 10....20 links!
Just so that I will add it to write a number of runs there is a parse links appear in Linkgrabber.
Then added for downloading.
When I add the download has finished parsing the next links only that do not appear in Linkgrabber and I have to either restart the program or repeat a few times.

Let me add that this new installation.
Was substituted JDownloaderD3D, as amended on -xmx1024 ... java -jar -Xmx1024m -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false JDownloader.jar

Slammed on the forum as many links to remi is not bothered that the missing links (^,^)

Last edited by djmakinera; 25.11.2011 at 20:08.
Old 26.11.2011, 10:44
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmakinera View Post
Slammed on the forum as many links to remi is not bothered that the missing links (^,^)
I saw my name mentioned but unfortunately couldn't understand your phrase. I also translated it to Polish and back to English again, but in vain. This was the result :-

Quote:
He hit on the forum as many links to remi do not mind the missing links (^,^)
If you would like to hit me, you can't because 1) I'm far away and 2) it's forbidden by law. Though this might be a misunderstanding.

Maybe write it in Polish and I'll translate it myself.
Old 26.11.2011, 13:48
Banned

Incorrect translation. Misunderstanding. (!)

Walnąłem na forum tyle linków(dodałem na forum mnóstwo linków) aby remi nie mówił, że nie ma lub zabrakło przykładowych linków.

Niech editestowy Ci przetłumaczy.

Last edited by djmakinera; 26.11.2011 at 13:54.
Old 27.11.2011, 12:43
Community Manager

Just added about 10 links which were about 1000 links, downloaded em all and added about 10 links again->No problem!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.11.2011, 15:21
Banned

Maybe this problem only occurs on some computers.
As already indicated, that the not 1000
add links. Adds10 or 20 Because it is so that after parsing links appear once and once is not ... However, I think, and so nothing can be done.

I do not know what the final result of parsing and add links but I have 3 lines always (if no links are added after parsing).

FINEST [java_downloader] -> Scheduler: checking

Last edited by djmakinera; 27.11.2011 at 15:28.
Old 27.11.2011, 16:11
English Supporter

Scheduler: checking can be stopped by disable schedule in Settings - Extensions.