JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 31.07.2019, 09:46
JMPCOMPUTER

Default JDownloader 2 sous Windows 10 v1903

Bonjour,

Note: Je poste ici car il m'est impossible de créer un sujet dans la partie française du forum. Dites-moi si c'est voulu ou pas.

J'utilise la toute dernière version de JDownloader 2 sous Windows 10 Famille 64 bits v1903.

Si mes souvenirs sont bons, je ne rencontrais aucun problème avec la version précédente de Windows 10.

Lorsque je tente de télécharger des fichiers à partir de liens trouvés sur Internet, JDownloader 2 vérifie d'abord si le fichier est en ligne. Jusqu'ici, c'était quasi instantané. Désormais, c'est trés long et il n'est pas rare qu'on m'indique que le fichier est hors ligne (ou qu'on ne sait pas) alors qu'en vérifiant sur le site de l'hébergeur du fichier, ce dernier soit en ligne. Parfois, le nom du fichier est remplacé par le texte du lien donné par l'hébergeur dans JDownloader 2. Pour vous donner un exemple, si le fichier est stocké à l'adresse **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (l'adresse est bidon), il sera indiqué olecpmeaid comme nom de fichier dans JDownloader 2. C'est assez déroutant.

Bref, dans la plupart des cas, je suis obligé de me passer de JDownloader 2 pour télécharger mes fichiers et dans ce cas, j'utilise mon navigateur. C'est plus long et ce n'est plus automatisé dans la cas d'un fichier en plusieurs parties.

Que faire dans ce genre de cas ?
Merci.

Hello,

Note: I post here because I can not create a topic in the French part of the forum. Tell me if it's wanted or not.

I'm using the latest version of [B] JDownloader 2 [/ B] under [B] Windows 10 [/ B] 64-bit Family v1903.

If my memories are good, I did not encounter any problem with the previous version of [B] Windows 10 [/ B].

When I try to download files from links found on the Internet, JDownloader 2 first checks if the file is online. Until now, it was almost instantaneous. Now, it's very long and it is not uncommon for me to be told that the file is offline (or that we do not know) while checking on the site of the host of the file, the latter is online. Sometimes the name of the file is replaced by the link text given by the host in JDownloader 2. To give you an example, if the file is stored at **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (the address is boolean), it will be indicated olecpmeaid as file name in [B] JDownloader 2 [/ B]. It's quite confusing.

In short, in most cases, I am forced to do without JDownloader 2 to download my files and in this case, I use my browser. It is longer and it is no longer automated in the case of a file in several parts.

What to do in this kind of case?
Thank you.
Old 02.08.2019, 16:07
JD Manager

Your example link is offline for me as well, showing "404 not found" in browser.
Do you use sort of vpn/proxy extension in browser. Maybe the site started to geo block?
Can you provide different example link?