JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 15.04.2011, 18:04
Junior Loader

Default Filesonic immer disconnect

Ist das jetzt nur bei mir so oder ergeht es auch anderen so, dass sämtliche Links zu filesonic seit einiger Zeit grundsätzlich "disconnect" sind?
Es spielt keine Rolle zu welcher Uhrzeit und welcher Link es auch immer ist.
Über den Browser geht es allerdings.
Muss ich da was von Hand aktualisieren oder einstellen?

Last edited by Jiaz; 15.04.2011 at 19:08.
Old 15.04.2011, 18:45
drchaz

has the hoster error been fixed - i notice fs has updated on jd but i am still having hoster problem with fs
Old 15.04.2011, 19:07
JD Manager

what hoster errors? please provide new logfiles
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 15.04.2011, 19:08
JD Manager

bitte logfile posten
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 15.04.2011, 19:11
drchaz

Hoster problem: wait 10min

link e.g. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

log file : http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/35691
Old 15.04.2011, 19:22
MGStam

Default FS continuous 10 minute loop.

:confused: FS has been giving me problems also. It asks the captcha and then goes into "hoster problem?" and goes on the 09.59 min clock, only to repeat the same thing, over and over again. This problem started yesterday. I have no problem with any of the other hosts.:outch:
Old 15.04.2011, 19:24
JD Manager

forwarded info to fs support, its a server issue
Old 15.04.2011, 19:24
JD Manager

please provide example links and logfiles, will forward all info to fs support so they can fix this faster
Old 15.04.2011, 21:13
Ke11ett

Delete

Last edited by Ke11ett; 15.04.2011 at 21:26.
Old 15.04.2011, 21:56
JD VIP

Filesonic is showing as blocked again by the IWF in the Uk and the hosts file edit workaround isn't working for me either.
Old 15.04.2011, 23:10
shadowdogg

Seems you were right Jiaz, I fixed my problem with permission rubbish by having to turn on my firewall on my super hub (stupid fix I know) and made a HOW TO guide.

Code:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=144516

Maybe a better error can be made such as "Connection reset. Problem with your connection?" Permission to hard disk problem sounds like it doesn't have enough of the processing to be able to write.

Last edited by shadowdogg; 16.04.2011 at 04:40.
Old 16.04.2011, 03:37
wiboonch

Default filesonic cannot resume download

I am a filesonic premium user and JDownloader under ubuntu 10.10.4. Yesterday, filesonic began to report 'server does not support chunk download'. I contacted filesonic helpdesk and this is the response

Please make sure you have the latest version of the download manager as our site is constantly being updated. Your download manager will have to be updated as well.

If you are certain you have the latest version, you must now contact the support team for that specific download manager. Notify them of the problem and they will resolve the issue (usually within a timely manner) and in the mean time you can download directly from the website.

For issues related to Internet Downloader Manager (IDM), please refer to their help guide for FileSonic: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**.

For issues related to JDownloader, please refer to their support: http://jdownloader.org/.

Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk
helpdesk@filesonic.com

I have just update my JDownloader and this was not the first time this kind of problem happened. Last tme, filesonic told me that they were upgrading their servers. This time, they thought it's my download manager, so I have to turn to JD community.
This is the log address
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/35741

Thankfully,
wiboonch

Last edited by Jiaz; 16.04.2011 at 09:49.
Old 16.04.2011, 07:42
wiboonch

I am sorry, I forgot to turn the log level off. Is there any problems reading the log or should I create a new log.
Old 16.04.2011, 08:20
Lie8

Default [Help] new jD user - Download incomplete error

Hello guys,

I'm a new jD user. So my questions will be n00b one. But please response. Before it i used flashget. Recently i've seen a pic of people adding multiple prem acc in the db so that download continues flawlessly. So i installed jD and added prem accs for fileserve/filesonic/megaupload/hotfile/rapidshare. then whenever i copy any link of these, link grabber captures it and validates it. But my problems are

1. many times so far, mostly in Fileserve/Filesonic, download stops saying "Download Incomplete" and can't resume it ... even if i reset, it starts from begining and then the same problem. So, any solution for that even as i am using prem accs?

2. just for knowledge ... can't I start any file i want from the DL list or is it just when i press "Start Download" the one from top of the list starts ... can't I start any one of my choice?

3. can i replace any current DLing file's link with a same files of diff hoster's link?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by Jiaz; 16.04.2011 at 09:57.
Old 16.04.2011, 09:30
JD English Support (inactive)

Please read the Hoster-Plugins rules and supply the requested information. This includes at least 3 links that work in a browser, but not in JDownloader and a log using those links (you can just supply the links for the log you already provided, if they work in a browser).

Since this involves a premium account, please e-mail your FileSonic login name and password to support@jdownloader.org. The information will only be used to solve this problem. Unfortunately, the team members cannot afford premium accounts for all of the popular hosts.

Since FileSonic is still in the process of updating their server software, the problem might be on their side without the support person knowing about it. Make sure the problem does not exist in your browser. One of the major changes at FileSonic was to drop support for Chunks for free users (no more resuming interrupted downloads).

Last edited by drbits; 16.04.2011 at 09:32.
Old 16.04.2011, 09:46
JD Manager

resume is already enabled again for free users since its still possible (dont know for how long)
close jd and start jdupdate.jar
Old 16.04.2011, 09:49
JD Manager

resume for premium is working all fine
your log shows errors that are caused by network or filesonic side.
you can create a verbose log
java -Xmx512m -jar JDownloader.jar -debug -brdebug
try to download and then upload new logfile
Old 16.04.2011, 09:57
JD Manager

3.) not at the moment, resuming a download with another link is an upcomming feature
2.) also an upcomming feature. at the moment you can increase priority of the link you want to start earlier, future versions of jd will have a force/start only options
1.) please provide logfile http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8, where are you from? what isp do you have?
Old 16.04.2011, 10:05
JD English Support (inactive)

Default You are not the only person with this problem.

I have been having similar problems with FileSonic. Many FileSonic and FileServe users have complained. I think the problem is usually on the server side.

I also have trouble when JDownloader cannot get enough CPU time to keep up with the download streams. I noticed that in Windows XP, when the csrss (system process) is busy, it can cause JD errors. The only solution I have found to the csrss problem is restarting the OS.
Old 16.04.2011, 13:35
Lie8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
3.) not at the moment, resuming a download with another link is an upcomming feature
2.) also an upcomming feature. at the moment you can increase priority of the link you want to start earlier, future versions of jd will have a force/start only options
1.) please provide logfile http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8, where are you from? what isp do you have?
here's the log m8

Code:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/35768
and this was the file

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Closed Thread