JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 28.11.2010, 05:02
guitar89

Default Stucked Download problem

I'm using generally with JD/rapidshare combination all the time, and i'm a new comer, so if there is anything i missed, please tell me so.
I just used JD for few days, and for the past few days, the download won't continue above 3 download in a time (leave it there untouched), sometimes even once only.
The situation is that it won't self run into the next download sometimes, and even i press reset download, or anything that would trigger the connection also won't help. The only solution to continue to download is shutdown JD, then re-open and use it.
Now i'm downloading some files, and waiting it to 'hang' there and give a report log. I would be gladly if anyone give me some advise or possible fault ?

Last edited by Jiaz; 28.11.2010 at 10:30.
Old 28.11.2010, 05:24
guitar89

One more thing... it seems that when if i'm using computer while the download finish, it will continue by itself and don't have any problem.
However, i wanted to use it when i'm sleeping or etc situation, and it will always stuck there, without any words description in "status".(Status where usually write waiting time or searching new Ip and completed)
Old 28.11.2010, 10:30
JD Manager

do you have netload links in list that are temp. unavailable?
you say *if your are the computer....it works..* if you are not at computer do not forget to disable standby else computer will go to sleep and abort downloads.

maybe you can describe with screenshot or better and please answer the netload question
Old 29.11.2010, 11:33
guitar89

nah...... i tried it in my browser, but it is fine there. also even when i'm using computer, it will not exceed 3 download straight. Its not link problem or modem problem..
What I thought is configuration problem... anybody have a straight, easy, small paragraph about configuration for newbies ? i can't quite find it.
Old 29.11.2010, 12:18
remi

jD should work out of the box. What do you want to configure?

If you're talking about automatic reconnection, please read "Getting started with Reconnection", otherwise provide some example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 30.11.2010, 05:03
guitar89

Here is the log file :
But this time it written "connecting" but don't continue to proceed after countdown. About the reconnection, i think my modem doesn't support. (stupid brand and model, doesn't in the list, and don't have much action to do in there)
Old 30.11.2010, 10:15
JD Manager

what firewall/av do you have? please make sure you setup them correct, eg. added java.exe and javaw.exe to the exclude list
Old 01.12.2010, 17:21
guitar89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
what firewall/av do you have? please make sure you setup them correct, eg. added java.exe and javaw.exe to the exclude list
According to my knowledge, its not block by any of them. Even if they are blocked like you said, they most probably cannot use even the first download.

Anyway, I avoid the problem by disable anything based on reconnection, so it isn't really solving it, just 'avoid' it. Thanks for the advise, remi.
Old 01.12.2010, 17:24
JD Manager

you should setup your reconnect correct or disable it
what happens is: reconnect needed, try to reconnect, no ip change, reconnect needed, try to reconnect, no ip change...