JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 20.12.2019, 06:05
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieKatzchen View Post
Is there a way, using some combination of scripts and/or packagizer rules to convert the URL to a full path, e.g. **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... becomes C:\myfolder\foo\bar\file.zip? I almost had it with packagizer rules but it turned all the / into _ which is not what I want.
You will need to create multiple rules to capture each of the folders in the url separately (without '/'). Check this topic for more information/example.

The URL which you have posted is only visible to the staff members. Please find me in JD Chat if you need a solution using eventscripter.
Old 13.01.2020, 12:29
platz

Default Link removal or reset for specific host

Can somoneone help me with setting up a script for a specific hoster?
For host "x.com"
  1. If status is "File already exists" remove link from JD
  2. If status is "Try restarting this link (plugin outdated?)" or "File not found" reset the link

Thank you in advance!
Old 15.01.2020, 00:06
ITPhoneHome

As in post https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...postcount=1015 can the Downloads be reset with a script to "Reset" after they are downloaded so I can download them again with the scheduler using 30 minute intervals? Now I have to right click all downloads and choose "Other" then "Reset" then the scheduler works.
Thanks!
Old 15.01.2020, 09:55
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITPhoneHome View Post
... can the Downloads be reset with a script to "Reset" after they are downloaded so I can download them again with the scheduler using 30 minute intervals?
Can you provide some example links (via email or JD Chat)?
Old 15.01.2020, 10:37
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by platz View Post
... script for a specific hoster?
If status is "File already exists" remove link from JD
Code:
// Remove download link, if file exists on disk
// Trigger : A Download stopped

var myHosts = ["example.com", "site.com", "demo.com"];

var host = link.getDownloadHost();
var finalStatus = link.getFinalLinkStatus();

if (myHosts.indexOf(host) > -1 && finalStatus == "FAILED_EXISTS") link.remove();

Quote:
Originally Posted by platz View Post
If status is "Try restarting this link (plugin outdated?)" or "File not found" reset the link
Using script for this can result in an infinite loop. If you provide the logs, the developers might be able to check and fix it at the plugin level.
Old 18.01.2020, 18:44
söny

Hi, the MP3 scripct at the beginning of this topic does not work for me. what am I doing wrong?
Old 18.01.2020, 19:10
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by söny View Post
Hi, the MP3 scripct at the beginning of this topic does not work for me. what am I doing wrong?
Make sure you have used the correct trigger (A Download Stopped). The default setting will only convert aac,m4a and ogg files.

If you need help with troubleshooting, you can find me in JD Chat.

Code:
kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#jdownloader
Old 18.01.2020, 19:49
söny

it works now. the save button was hidden. However thank you for your help.
Old 29.01.2020, 10:32
Tornado

Hello, I would please need a script which fixes the faulty status of some "Zippyshare" downloads (usually just one) that get stuck every now and then, blocking the "shutdown extension" and, consequently, making my PC stays on all the time just because one or two incomplete files. The problem's details over here:

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=82780

I think a script doing this would fix the issue:

While the download process is active, if there is a "temporarily unavailable" (with a 30' counter) message, or a ""Retry in 15..." one (), make it "stops" (Ctrl+S) the whole process and "starts" (Ctrl+S) it again; in case the same messages (or even some other one which implies the download can't be accomplished) repeat the same step three times. If none of the three previous attempts didn't work, make it "stops" (Ctrl+S) the whole process, "resets" the specific file and "starts" (Ctrl+S) it again. Finally, if the download still fails after being reset, make it "stops" (Ctrl+S) the whole process, which should let the "shutdown extension" trigger the sleeping task.

If there is more than one faulty file, the script should process each of them sequentially, and trigger the "shutdown extension" only after the last one was analyzed.

Thanks.

Last edited by ElCho; 29.01.2020 at 10:38.
Old 29.01.2020, 18:24
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCho View Post
... a script which fixes the faulty status of some "Zippyshare" downloads (usually just one) that get stuck every now and then, blocking the "shutdown extension" and, consequently, making my PC stays on all the time just because one or two incomplete files ...
The status message available to the script will be different than the one displayed in GUI. To be able to create/test a script based on status messages, one should be able to access it. I may not be able to do so, since I rarely download from that hoster. Even if I did for testing purposes, It might not be easy to trigger those exact messages. If you are familiar with Javascript, I can offer you my assistance (if required) to create one.

Alternatively, you might be able to achieve the same result with the following script. It will skip/restart (or reset, depending on if any data has been downloaded for that link) failed downloads as long as other downloads are active. In the event they do not start during that period, they will remain skipped and allow the extension to shutdown the system.

Code:
// Skip/Unskip (or reset) unfinished downloads from user-spcified hosters
// Trigger: A download stopped

var myHosts = ["example.com", "demo.com,", "zippyshare.com"]; // <- Process links only from these hosters

if (link.isFinished()) {
    getAllDownloadLinks().filter(function(link) {
        if (link.isFinished()) return;
        if (myHosts.indexOf(link.getHost()) == -1) return;
        if (!link.isSkipped()) return;
        if (link.getSkippedReason() != "MANUAL") return;
        if (link.getBytesLoaded()) link.setSkipped(false);
        if (!link.getBytesLoaded()) link.reset();
    })
}

if (!link.isFinished() && myHosts.indexOf(link.getHost()) > -1) {
    link.setSkipped(true);
}

Last edited by mgpai; 29.01.2020 at 18:28.
Old 30.01.2020, 09:56
Tornado

I just tried that script with a new downloads' batch, and despite there was one of those faulty incomplete downloads, nothing happened. I imported it "as is" into JD2's even scripter and make it active; maybe because it didn't get a correct "trigger"? I set it as "interval", since after importing it, there was no one.

What I just realized, is that when that ""temporarily unavailable" message start appearing, for some weird reason JD2 doesn't even try a new attempt but it just "reset" the time counter only. When I come back to the PC, I just stop the downloading process and start it again, and then the files get completed. So, I'm still kind of sure it has to be with some JD2's specific glitch.

I'm still able to replicate the error messages using some faulty download links, and have some basic Java knowledge, so in case you want to create that script I mentioned before, I could set up a VM, if needed.
Old 30.01.2020, 10:28
Script Master

Quote:
I just tried that script nothing happened. I imported it "as is" into JD2's even scripter and make it active; maybe because it didn't get a correct "trigger"? I set it as "interval", since after importing it, there was no one.
The script requires "A Download Stopped" trigger (which has been specified in the script).
Code:
// Trigger: A download stopped

It is not set automatically. You have to manually select it from the drop-down menu of "Trigger" column in the script list in eventscripter panel.

You can find me in JD Chat, if you need any help setting it up.
Code:
kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#jdownloader
Old 31.01.2020, 03:50
Tornado

Earlier today I left JD2 downloading using the script with the needed trigger, and after returning
I encountered the system was still on, so the shutdown extension wasn't executed. The weird thing is,
the downloads were all completed but the script itself failed, since there were a few error messages:

As well as this error message window, whose there were around "50" of them:

They were shown at the same time, and right after I closed them, three of teh downloads were marked as "completed", as if they were just finished, although I'm afraid they were already downloaded. The script got disabled after that.

Last edited by ElCho; 31.01.2020 at 04:07.
Old 31.01.2020, 06:36
Script Master

Quote:
... the script itself failed, since there were a few error
It appears that a '}' (curly bracket) is missing from your script. Compare your script with the one posted in the forum and make the necessary changes to it, or delete all scripts from the eventscripter and paste the one my earlier post and try again.
Old 01.02.2020, 00:29
Tornado

I finally could try it, but so far I found two issues:

1 - It triggers the "skipped" status, which hasn't the same outcome as when I manually do the "stop/start" sequence manually. Skipping will not even do a single retry on the faulty file.

2 - It is too "sensitive" so to speak, in the sense that it triggers the "skipped" state too quickly; sometimes even without reaching %0,10 progress.

Thanks.
Old 01.02.2020, 06:07
Script Master

Quote:
1 - It triggers the "skipped" status, which hasn't the same outcome as when I manually do the "stop/start" sequence manually. Skipping will not even do a single retry on the faulty file.
Only links with errors like 'connection problems' and 'temporarily not available' can be retried with 'stop/start' sequence. Others can be started only when the countdown timer ends, in other words not soon after it has been skipped. All downloads which can be retried with 'stop/restart' action can also be started with 'skip/unskip' action, because 'skipping' a download will essentially 'stop' the download.

'unskip' is only used on partially downloaded files. Links where no data has yet been downloaded will be 'reset'. Unlike 'unskip' it will definitely try to start the download during the next attempt.

Quote:
2 - It is too "sensitive" so to speak, in the sense that it triggers the "skipped" state too quickly; sometimes even without reaching %0,10 progress.
How fast the link is skipped will depend on how fast the download has stopped, over which the script has not control. In other words, the download would have stopped even if the script did not skip it. Irrespective of when or how soon it's been skipped, it will only be retried when the next download is finished. And it will keep doing that with all failed downloads till the last successful download has stopped. You can also modify the script to suit your need by using the methods listed in the built-in help.

As mentioned in the chat room, you may not even need to use the script. Just using less than 20 chunks per download might also most likely solve the issue. Jiaz has noted that other users haven't reported similar issue with that host. It is quite likely due to using less chunks.
Old 01.02.2020, 06:52
English Supporter

I kinda hinted at chunking, jd core is not good with many chunks. slighest issue with one of the connection all the good ones are terminated, and download is restarted just to resume one of the broken connections.

Also note that zippy used to fight us bad, and plugin isn't designed to give good error feedbacks. its all set to wait, which I didn't allude to before, which is probably the issue for never giving up. That said script solution might not be required if you use less chunks assuming that the issue is that and not javascript trickery.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 06.02.2020, 17:05
Baby Loader

Hi to all a liitle help please, I have a synology nas with jdownloader package installed, is there a way when a file had finished the nas sent me an email that the file was finished? I had read about a script but I cannot find if is this possible.
The download synology package can do that but jdownloader is much much better.
Thank you in advance.
Old 06.02.2020, 17:16
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leotzian View Post
... is there a way when a file had finished the nas sent me an email that the file was finished? I had read about a script but I cannot find if is this possible.
If you are able to send it via CLI, you can call the same command in JD eventscripter. Check Post #464 to Post #470.
Old 06.02.2020, 17:41
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
If you are able to send it via CLI, you can call the same command in JD eventscripter. Check **External links are only visible to Support Staff**....
Hi my friend thanks for the answer I had found the below 2 scripts in post #469 but I don't know how to use them, do I need the sentmail app or else, I you know to help me more, I must use both?
Thanks in advance

github.com/mgpai/resources/blob/master/jdownloader/eventscripter/scripts/desperado591.js
github.com/mgpai/resources/blob/master/jdownloader/eventscripter/scripts/desperado591_2.js