JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 20.09.2017, 17:31
JD Manager

@prepametan: spaces will be fixed with next update
Old 20.09.2017, 21:59
prepametan

@ tony2long
@ Fixed swf file name from title, please try again after plugin update.

super, works.

@Btw, do you have example link of "status"?

what do you mean?

p.s. you have a mail question

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:51. Reason: revert of message
Old 21.09.2017, 15:41
prepametan

ouch, now i asking too much... i just love new 'html-name' option and i decided to DL all galeries again in new format.
after i download RRward i notice small "problem". he have 16 ZIP files on 'Download' button but also there is a full size picture. so, JD download ZIP file but not that unique page picture. is there any chance to JD DL even preview image from that page (xttps://prexxx)? yes, i understand problem with new checking is DL button download picture or ZIP/PDF but i must ask...

examples:
Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:44. Reason: revert of message
Old 21.09.2017, 20:01
JD Manager

@prepametan: I've created a ticket for this. It will be optional in plugin settings
Old 24.09.2017, 16:46
prepametan

Spoiler:

log => 24.09.17 14.41.03 <--> 24.09.17 15.43.50 jdlog://0392614015941/

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:53. Reason: revert of message
Old 25.09.2017, 14:57
English Supporter

@ Jias / raztoki
Please take a look at this, processed by code started at line 202, clearly has ext = "html" but not written in GUI, while journal type has .html.
Old 25.09.2017, 16:38
prepametan

"processed by code started at line 202"

just developers can read that or? i cant read log, just send. still confused with that. dont care for Journal html but want to know.

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:53. Reason: revert of message
Old 25.09.2017, 17:24
JD Manager

found the cause, will fix tomorrow
@prepametan: was a hint for developers
Old 26.09.2017, 07:25
prepametan

ouch!!! how i didn't notice that sorting with "_number" after author name doesn't give the right results with ''html-name' ON.

JD sorting scheme:
name by author_2.ext
name by author_3.ext
name by author.ext

'correct" sorting:
name by author.ext
name_2 by author.ext
name by author_3.ext

still not big thing becouse even DA doesn't sort properly. for example in 3dsimon gallery. images "Not the best place to stretch" in **External links are only visible to Support Staff**Gallery and in **External links are only visible to Support Staff**Search page don't have same arrangement.

for correction or not??

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:54. Reason: revert of message
Old 26.09.2017, 17:20
JD Manager

@prepametan: I'm sorry but that is not possible. The autorename(append _number) happens on filename. If you want correct sorting then the images must already contain some sort of sort index number. We can try to add support for this, but what do you want to sort ?
Old 26.09.2017, 17:52
prepametan

@We can try to add support for this, but what do you want to sort ?

sort files on hard disk 'properly' and i give example above. on JD way 'first picture' without number is last and on 'correct' way, picture withour number (assumed 0 or 1) is first. you don't need programming, just place '_number' on another spot in name. instead after Author name put number right after picture name.
JD way
name by author_2.ext
my way
name_2 by author.ext

on same way as you do for Pixiv images. now, if i get someone gallery on USB (with original names made by some Firefox plugin) i can put two window side by side and compare names without confusion.

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:54. Reason: revert of message
Old 26.09.2017, 18:03
JD Manager

I told you that is not possible. It is a generic *auto rename* by appending _number at the end of file.
This has nothing to do with any image/gallery order. It only depends on what file loads first.

In Pixiv I've modified plugin to append the index because I know there are multiple images.
But in this case they are individual images that have the same name.

Maybe this little example makes it more clear.
Image.png
Image.png

First one is first
Second one is second

It depends on who comes first if it results

Image.png
Image_2.png
or
Image_2.png
Image.png
Old 26.09.2017, 18:18
prepametan

and WHO put number on second, third... image? JD, right. that mean that you programmed JD behaviour. thats why i ask 'correct' way for renaming as in mine example. just put number right before picture name
name_2 by author.ext
not after "by author'
name by author_2.ext.
i hope i was clear now and i hope that we understand each other

and again thanks for effort

p.s. tony2long pointed me on "Mirror Detection Decision" in advanced settings and with that option JD know that need to rename file and you (developers) programed that, right?

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:55. Reason: revert of message
Old 26.09.2017, 18:38
JD Manager

The generic rename module has no knowledge about *filename*
Its just
NAME_index.EXTENSION
It doesn't care how name looks like.
Generic means it works for all names
Old 26.09.2017, 18:51
prepametan

@The generic rename module has no knowledge about *filename*

duh, now "comprende". JD take name from <title> tag and you just delete rest " on DeviantArt". my bad, it's ok, need programing for that. ok, i will make Rename droplet for DA picture.

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:55. Reason: revert of message
Old 26.09.2017, 20:53
prepametan

i'm vain and troublemaker JD refuse to download with report "Try restarting this link (plugin outdated)" in both (option) name case.

log => 26.09.17 19.50.31 <--> 26.09.17 19.51.39 jdlog://8644614015941/

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:56. Reason: revert of message
Old 27.09.2017, 12:43
JD Manager

@prepametan: should be fixed with next update. account is required to view those files but account support is currently broken, see
Old 27.09.2017, 13:04
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepametan View Post
duh, now "comprende". JD take name from <title> tag and you just delete rest " on DeviantArt". my bad, it's ok, need programing for that. ok, i will make Rename droplet for DA picture.
No, I mean something else.
Plugin finds images and gives them name. But the plugin has no knowledge about different image with same name. So there can be multiple images with same. Now download begins and then generic rename kicks in by just appending a number.
I can easily modify filename within plugin, but I need to know what I should use for sorting? which image should get _1 , _2 and so on. Also I could easily just add Image_date or something like that.
Old 27.09.2017, 23:33
prepametan

oh, ok, sort is 'cosmetic issue' or old habit. over years i used to consider file without numer as first. than follows file with number. like:
name by author.ext
name_2 by author.ext
name_3 by author.ext

that's how text editor or OS sort (looks like) and for me that's correct beaviour. now, becouse this is still new option and if that no big hassle for you, than make that files get names like that. but!!! if you do like this put that second file have number 2. again, some kind of 'my logic' becouse, actually that's second file in row.

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:57. Reason: revert of message
Old 28.09.2017, 03:59
English Supporter

By the way it is exactly how windows works for instance when you create a new directory, it has generic name. if you keep that generic name the next time you create another new directory it has to be different, so it indexes.
working example:
'New Folder', and then 'New Folder (2)'
or
another example is when you copy a directory and paste it in the same base location
copy directory
'New Folder', and paste it 'New Folder - Copy'
it allow function to work without error, eg filename/path already exists on disk. Which would prevent creation/saving of object

So download core can only reference the existing set filename set, and index it by numbering in this case. It can NOT format it in the means you wish (within the filename).

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 28.09.2017 at 08:29.
Old 28.09.2017, 07:52
japani

@ Jiaz
Here
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...&postcount=138
you wrote:
"Also I could easily just add Image_date or something like that."

This is possibly, only for me so interesting, that "HTML-NAME" could be an very interesting alternative!
But first one question:
Do you get only a file date or a file timestamp?
If you will get a file timestamp in this kind "yyyymmddhhmmssmmmmmm" for example, I will create a new wish thread!
I see for this timestamp (only for me) some points, if files with "HTML-NAME" always get a timestamp as file index!
First: I get of course my file fingerprint (I hope)!
Second: I get a file order, in creation order for files with the same "HTML-NAME"!
Thirdly: If the artist change the file, I will get the newest version, I believe!
Fourthly: JD does not need to rename files with the same "HTML-NAME"!

BUT IT IS ONLY A WISH FOR ME!

Regards
japani

Last edited by japani; 28.09.2017 at 08:13.
Old 28.09.2017, 08:34
prepametan

BTW, 'New Folder' isn't generic name. generic name is something like on DA. 5da458026cb17177-d34t42.ext

Jiaz said that is easy so let him to do that. it makes more sense than this is now. right?

Old 28.09.2017, 08:50
prepametan

Quote:
Originally Posted by japani View Post
Thirdly: If the artist change the file, I will get the newest version, I believe!
WAR!! i want short and clear name! ok, ok, it's good idea but only if plugin get a new option to disable this.

Old 28.09.2017, 10:57
japani

Using an index for each file, could be a solution for the "sorting problem"!
Regardless of, whether number or timestamp!
And perhaps you can easily switch between number or timestamp!

I mean:
nameXYZ_0.ext for each saved first file!

And then for files with the same name:
same_name_0.ext
same_name_1.ext
same_name_2.ext
And so on!

@ prepametan
But what will happen with the "sorting", if you come to file ten?????
Will it be here?
same_name_0.ext
same_name_1.ext
same_name_2.ext
same_name_9.ext
same_name_10.ext

OR will it be here??????
same_name_0.ext
same_name_10.ext
same_name_1.ext
same_name_2.ext
same_name_9.ext

IT IS ONLY A QUESTION!
Because I don't know, how a MAC sorted his files!

Regards
japani

Last edited by japani; 28.09.2017 at 11:31.
Old 28.09.2017, 11:24
English Supporter

Quote:
BTW, 'New Folder' isn't generic name. generic name is something like on DA. 5da458026cb17177-d34t42.ext
think you will find your name is random or of some unknown has value. Guess we have to agree its not specific to your needs. aka placeholder
Quote:
Jiaz said that is easy so let him to do that. it makes more sense than this is now. right?
I wasn't arguing against naming scheme, just how it will works is done for a reason. From how you've replied in the past,
Quote:
name by author.ext
name_2 by author.ext
name_3 by author.ext
I was just saying it wont be within the filename it can only be prefix or post fix changes if the change is derived from issue where the file exists on disk. If its from decrypter plugin where image index is known, we can specify the required padding. Though Jiaz was referring that the issue comes from filenames exist rules (filename set by plugin, checks done on disk, file exists, renamed due to default setting or dialog response, additional info is placed into the file to create unique filename)

sorting is a issue of external program (to some extent, we can't naming schemes suit every os/3rd party software) though natural sort order (what we try and use in JD) can still sort 0-1000 in sequence where as with more standard sorting its numeral and case sensitive. Padding and case sensitivity changes will need to be applied otherwise, can you can do that easily enough with file renaming program(s) or renaming scripts.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 28.09.2017 at 11:35.
Old 28.09.2017, 19:03
prepametan

Quote:
nameXYZ_0.ext for each saved first file!

And then for files with the same name:
same_name_0.ext
same_name_1.ext
NEVER like this!. First name is 'original' and second is "_2'. again, my 30+x years of experience learn me that and i got used to it as 'normal' behaviour. and i'm not only one, as i see all use that scheme.

Quote:
But what will happen with the "sorting", if you come to file ten?????
same_name_9.ext
same_name_10.ext
Because I don't know, how a MAC sorted his files!
although MacOX is the best he still use 'normal' sorting scheme like all other. typing in text/word editory is same as on Desktop. _10 will be after _9.

still don't reject your idea but only if i can turn OFF in Plugin settings

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:58. Reason: revert of message
Old 28.09.2017, 19:13
prepametan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
I wasn't arguing against naming scheme, just how it will works is done for a reason. From how you've replied in the past,
I was just saying it wont be within the filename it can only be prefix or post fix changes if the change is derived from issue where the file exists on disk.
now i regret mentioning sorting in that content. still, i don't want to make too much work if not necessary but 'looking scheme' with _2 after author name is just awful becouse put FIRST picture on LAST spot. never mind is that picture in gallery or not, that just isn't 'normal' behaviour.

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 01:59. Reason: revert of message
Old 29.09.2017, 13:11
japani

Is there possibly a space between file-name and index?
I have use Windows 7 and views the files with the file explorer!

And I have only a problem with the sorting in this way, if there is a space:
Wrong:
same_name _2.ext
same_name _3.ext
same_name.ext
OR
same_name 2.ext
same_name 3.ext
same_name.ext

Right:
same_name.ext
same_name_2.ext
same_name_3.ext
OR
same_name.ext
same_name2.ext
same_name3.ext

Or do you mean something different?
Old 29.09.2017, 14:16
Script Master

@japani, @prepametan:

You can use packagizer to rename the files in pretty much any way you want. You can also extract information from package/file names,download urls,source urls etc., and use them to rename the file/package names.

In this example, the author is shifted to the beginning of the file name, followed by a unique 9 digit number (extracted from image URL) and ending with the image name, resulting in unique file names, thus eliminating the need for them to be auto-renamed by JD.

It is quite possible that the 9 digit numbers have been auto-generated by DA, and hence could be in the same order in which the files were uploaded by the user, in which case the files would be sorted in their original order.

Old 29.09.2017, 17:57
japani

@ mgpai
Many thanks for your information!
It sounds very interesting, and I must try it!
Please, can I gotten the rule, which you have used for your examples?

Normally I used the "FILE-NAME", to save files from DeviantArt because of a unique identifier, and I see only a advantage to rename files with a generic file name!
But your example shows a way to create, unique file names, by rename it!
May I ask you, if I can got a file timestamp also with such a rule?
Old 29.09.2017, 18:16
Script Master

Quote:
Please, can I gotten the rule, which you have used for your examples?
Sent PM with link to rule.

Quote:
May I ask you, if I can got a file timestamp also with such a rule?
I am not sure if it is possible with DA. There is an advanced option to set "GeneralSettings.useoriginallastmodified", but the downloaded file did not have the original modified timestamp. Also, even when it can be retrieved, I am not sure it will be available at the packagizer stage. Jiaz should be able to confirm.
Old 29.09.2017, 19:17
japani

@ mgpai
Many thanks!
I will try it, in the next time!
Old 01.10.2017, 16:20
prepametan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@prepametan: I've created a ticket for this. It will be optional in plugin settings
deluwyrn gallery have 325 images + 31 RAR file pages with full size images. must DL manually. ok, ok, i will wait solution but this kills me

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:01. Reason: revert of message
Old 13.10.2017, 04:52
prepametan

Default COLON solution for Mac

thanks to mgpai Mac users have the solution that works. last few days i tried many exaples and works in all cases
test examples:
Spoiler:

if you want to try/use this while waiting to JD team solve this problem...
Copy all code from Spoiler, save as "name. packagizer" and import in Packagizer in JD Settings

my solution
Spoiler:
PHP Code:
[ {
"filetypeFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"audioFilesEnabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"useRegex" false,
"hashEnabled" false,
"videoFilesEnabled" false,
"docFilesEnabled" false,
"archivesEnabled" false,
"imagesEnabled" false,
"customs" null
},
"originFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"origins" : [ ]
},
"hosterURLFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "",
"useRegex" false
},
"onlineStatusFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"onlineStatus" "OFFLINE"
},
"chunks" : -1,
"created" 1507565941031,
"sourceURLFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "",
"useRegex" false
},
"conditionFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS_TRUE",
"conditions" : [ ]
},
"testUrl" "",
"enabled" true,
"valid" true,
"filename" "+<jd:orgfilename:1>+ <jd:orgfilename:2>",
"packagenameFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "",
"useRegex" false
},
"filenameFilter" : {
"enabled" true,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "[.]+(.+?)[.]+ (.+)",
"useRegex" true
},
"name" "prepametan",
"matchAlwaysFilter" : {
"enabled" false
},
"pluginStatusFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"pluginStatus" "PREMIUM"
},
"filesizeFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"from" 0,
"matchType" "BETWEEN",
"to" 0
}
} ] 

mgpai solution
Spoiler:
PHP Code:
[ {
"filetypeFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"audioFilesEnabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"useRegex" false,
"hashEnabled" false,
"videoFilesEnabled" false,
"docFilesEnabled" false,
"archivesEnabled" false,
"imagesEnabled" false,
"customs" null
},
"originFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"origins" : [ ]
},
"hosterURLFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "",
"useRegex" false
},
"onlineStatusFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"onlineStatus" "OFFLINE"
},
"chunks" : -1,
"created" 1507565941031,
"sourceURLFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "",
"useRegex" false
},
"conditionFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS_TRUE",
"conditions" : [ ]
},
"testUrl" "",
"enabled" true,
"valid" true,
"filename" "+ <jd:orgfilename:1> + <jd:orgfilename:2>",
"packagenameFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "",
"useRegex" false
},
"filenameFilter" : {
"enabled" true,
"matchType" "CONTAINS",
"regex" "\\._\\ (.+) \\_\\. (.+)",
"useRegex" true
},
"name" "prepametan",
"matchAlwaysFilter" : {
"enabled" false
},
"pluginStatusFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"matchType" "IS",
"pluginStatus" "PREMIUM"
},
"filesizeFilter" : {
"enabled" false,
"from" 0,
"matchType" "BETWEEN",
"to" 0
}
} ] 

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:45. Reason: revert of message
Old 15.10.2017, 13:39
prepametan

in last 'must restart' update you changed COLON in undercore, right??
if i'm right... what about DOT???

p.s. yes, i'm right
tried without my packagizer solution
.:: INNOCENT SEDUCTION ::.
._ INNOCENT SEDUCTION _.
...!?
.!_
:.: 101 01101 :.:
_._ 101 01101 _._ by butchen.jpg

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:04. Reason: revert of message
Old 14.11.2017, 13:44
prepametan

again problem... JD won't to DL links with mp4. same with enabled/disabled "html-name"

and more... saphirenishi have 27 mp4 files

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:05. Reason: revert of message
Old 14.11.2017, 14:52
prepametan

Default DOT for Mac user

mgpai helped again becouse JD don't care for Mac users and still didn't solve this stupid DA naming problem...

packager solution...
if File name contains .* (disabled regex)

...then set Filename + <jd:orgfilename:1>

i put plus (+) for easy understanding command

edit: for testing

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:06. Reason: revert of message
Old 14.11.2017, 15:11
JD Manager

Wait for next plugin update
@MP4 Video support

Last edited by Jiaz; 14.11.2017 at 15:45.
Old 14.11.2017, 15:29
prepametan

core? as i said, in meantime JD replaced underscore and still didn't replace DOT? different character, same thing!
after the first enthusiastic with "html-name" and Pixiv solution, now i'm severely disappointed... however, i have to cool a little bit, i will create a new Topic for renaming files issue.

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:07. Reason: revert of message
Old 14.11.2017, 15:47
JD Manager

I will update core to remove first . (hidden file)