JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.09.2019, 17:31
Linkgrabbing Monster

Default Artstation - Sketchfab and Marmoset support

The Artstation plugin works great, but it's missing a few things. It currently does not get Sketchfab or Marmoset files. These are 3D files that are loaded into the browser.

Here are a few examples:

Sketchfab: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Marmoset: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 23.09.2019, 19:45
JD Manager

the 2nd link (marmoset) also adds 2 mview files to list.
but first link only shows a single image in browser or what do you mean by sketchfab?
Old 23.09.2019, 22:14
Linkgrabbing Monster

@Jiaz:
Did you try going to the links in browser? It sounds like you only copied them into JDownloader.

Sketchfab and Marmoset are 3D model viewer websites. Artists can render their works in apps like Blender or Maya, to name a few. They can then upload the 3D model file to Sketchfab, for example, and users can view the finished models in browser. Artstation has support for this.

I'd recommend going to the links I provided in your browser. Press the Play button to load the viewer. I believe Sketchfab uses .obj files, but I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: I recorded a video for you: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

EDIT #2: This might help: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by HydroLogic; 23.09.2019 at 22:22.
Old 24.09.2019, 05:01
Bandwidth Beast

@@Jiaz: Please assign me a dev ticket with the URLs, since I know what he means and already have added that rudimentary support to JD so users can later use the majimboo/mviewer Github project's file converter/extractor, but I can't see the thread's links.
Try **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and you'll see what HydroLogic and I are talking about.

Last edited by Iskelderon; 24.09.2019 at 05:04.
Old 24.09.2019, 20:16
JD Manager

@HydroLogic: Sketchfab link looks different in by browser (Linux,Firefox). Tested again in Chrome and now works.
That Marmoset link works fine in JD and also adds two mview files

@Iskelderon:
Your link works fine, also adds the mview file

you can use mviewer to convert those mview files, but I haven't yet found any downloads/links for sketchfab but only the embedded player
Old 24.09.2019, 20:25
Bandwidth Beast

That "model_file.bin.gz" stuff in the Sketchfab.java is the embedded Marmoset download. That's the file handed to their WebGL viewer.
Old 25.09.2019, 00:03
Bandwidth Beast

@HydroLogic: I've added a bit more verbose file downloading to the Sketchfab plugin. If those features don't work in your cases, take a look at tutorials for Ninja Ripper or search Github for "Sketchfab" to find Tampermonkey download scripts.