JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 11.11.2015, 14:18
Giga Loader

Default Allow to mark downloads manually as "Finished"

So I have this problem like several times a day, that when I add files from mirrorcreator on some packages one file downloads but then for all other instances of the same file a popup comes up and says the file already exists and if I would like to re-download or ignore it. So I choose ignore, because the same file is already loading but JD does not detect it.
Now one of the links for the file will be marked finished and all others will be marked with an X and "File already exists" error - see screenshot.
Now I manually have to go through the list and delete all those X marked pics, so that it looks nice again (no error signs in the package) and, more important, that it will not start those downloads again when the file was moved from the HDD.

But I want to keep all already downloaded links in JD (to avoid re-downloads for example) - Can you please add an option to mark downloads manually as "Finished"?
Another reason would be, that sometimes I have to download files manually (because something changed and the plugin is not updated yet) so after the manual download, I would like to set the appropriate status for that download in JD too.

Thank you

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 11.11.2015, 15:38
JD Manager

Please provide some example links. Normally the mirrors should be detected correctly

Old 11.11.2015, 16:03
Giga Loader

When I'll download a new batch I'll save some links.
On most packages it happens when a file is downloaded from "datafilehost.com" - then all other links will break.
The one in the screenshot showed no pattern. There were like 30 other files with the same mirrorhosts that worked perfectly fine but those few broke.

The "File already exists" popup should have an option to mark the downloads as "Finished" (if it has the same size on disk, as on the download info). Because right now you can either choose to re-download everything or ignore it (second option gives the error flag).
Old 12.11.2015, 09:00
JD Manager

Settings-Advanced Settings
search for "on skip due to already exist action" and change to "mark as finished"
Old 12.11.2015, 19:27
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Settings-Advanced Settings
search for "on skip due to already exist action" and change to "mark as finished"
:thumbup:

Thanks
Old 10.04.2018, 16:16
JD Manager

Will be supported with next core update. You can customize your rightclick context menu then and add new *MarkDownloadFinishedAction*
Old 27.12.2020, 05:26
Storm

Hi! If i have a package with 10 links, 9 downloaded successfully and other marked manually the package is not marked as finished.

Please fix this issue, it would be very useful to have more control over download links!

:)
Old 28.12.2020, 11:37
JD Manager

@emilio530: works fine here, anything special about the "manually marked" file? is it error/offline?
Maybe screenshot?
Old 29.12.2020, 04:27
Storm

Hi! Thanks for answering, in fact there is an issue. You can reproduce with this steps:

1) package with n links
2) download m links normally it will marked as finished automatically leaving some not downloaded
3) mark manually the rest of links as downloaded and the package won't be marked as finished.

If the last link is downloaded by JD the package will be marked finished correctly but if the last download is marked finished manually the package won't be marked as finished, it happens the same with crc checks that are done manually.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Old 29.12.2020, 11:22
JD Manager

I can't reproduce the issue, working perfectly fine here. Adding 3 links, downloading just 2, marking the last one manually and package shows up correct state (finished)
Screenshots? Maybe Teamviewer? Contact me via support@jdownloader.org
Old 19.10.2022, 18:52
Junior Loader

hello - i want to manually mark files in my LinkGrabber section as "finished" (i.e. it is highlighted red). Is there a way to do this?
Old 31.10.2022, 00:27
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDL1059 View Post
hello - i want to manually mark files in my LinkGrabber section as "finished" (i.e. it is highlighted red). Is there a way to do this?
bump