JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports
Closed Thread

Old 31.12.2011, 10:20
remi

@xjohn_doex

Please, provide some example links.

@ooofest

If the problem occurs with "Max. Con." = 1 and you reset those links then the cause probably is your virus or firewall software.

@escape2004

Disabling viruses or firewalls isn't sufficient to stop blocking jD. You should either un-install them or configure them properly. If you've a firewall in your router you don't need a firewall on your computer, otherwise install another firewall before you un-install the old one.
Old 31.12.2011, 10:43
remi

@pwners

Having speed issues? read this!
Old 31.12.2011, 12:10
Polish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwners View Post
I tried another file again and it's back to 2mb/sec. does different link uploaded by different user actually affects the speed?:o
It is possible. Note that files are stored on different servers. So you can reach good speeds from the server which is not overloaded (only few users are downloading from this server) and low speeds when the server is heavily overloaded (many users are downloading from this server) or there is a slow device (one of the routers) on the trace path to this server.
Old 31.12.2011, 12:35
pwners

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
java(.exe), javaw(.exe) and JDownloader cannot be found in my fire wall... what else can i do? Also, does that mean there is nothing I can do about the dl speed?
Old 31.12.2011, 12:36
remi

If the speed in jD is the same as in other tools then you can't do anything than complain if you're paying customer.
Old 31.12.2011, 12:59
English Supporter

We generally have three premium account related parts to our hoster plugins, these are.

user login procedure
user account check (when it expires/how much download quota is left/etc)
premium downloading.

If your account is accepted as valid, usually that means step one and two are ok, the latter might need fixing. If you upload your logfiles maybe it will give us a better idea.

http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...reate-a-jd-log

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 31.12.2011, 18:29
Super Loader

Quote:
@xjohn_doex
@ooofest

If the problem occurs with "Max. Con." = 1 and you reset those links then the cause probably is your virus or firewall software.
I don't think that's a good assumption: I have no viruses that are known, this only happens with Filesonic and I've been specifically testing with my Firewall turned OFF.

- ooofest
Old 31.12.2011, 18:31
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Folder is something new, maybe the plugin needs to be adjusted.
Have you posted example of folder links?
I was about to, then tried testing with discreet links and saw similar symptoms. Let me see if I can get a repeatable scenario here, as it starts to occur after a seemingly random time after starting a download session (but, you usually don't have to wait more than 5 minutes for it to occur).

- ooofest
Old 31.12.2011, 20:55
stingray88

Default Filesonic plugin out of date

Title says it all... it seems sometime in the past couple of days filesonic must have changed something, as links from there no longer work in JDownloader. I get the "out of date plugin" message.

Sorry if this is something I can easily fix myself... or something I've overlooked... I'm still new to JDownloader.

Thanks for any help!:)

Example links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by stingray88; 31.12.2011 at 20:58.
Old 31.12.2011, 22:28
FSchmertz

It's really the same problem as before for me. Seems the same as what everyone else has posted today, I've already posted logfiles.

Very intermittent, and I still think it may be filesonic messing with bulk downloaders, perhaps their way of dealing with high traffic ala fileserve.

P.S. It seems to happen less often if you have only one connection and download no more than two files at a time. Kinda defeats the purpose of a downloader though. :(
Old 01.01.2012, 03:02
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray88 View Post
Title says it all... it seems sometime in the past couple of days filesonic must have changed something, as links from there no longer work in JDownloader. I get the "out of date plugin" message.

Sorry if this is something I can easily fix myself... or something I've overlooked... I'm still new to JDownloader.

Thanks for any help!:)

Example links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I tried one of the links supplied within your provided safelinking.net url and it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSchmertz View Post
It's really the same problem as before for me. Seems the same as what everyone else has posted today, I've already posted logfiles.

Very intermittent, and I still think it may be filesonic messing with bulk downloaders, perhaps their way of dealing with high traffic ala fileserve.

P.S. It seems to happen less often if you have only one connection and download no more than two files at a time. Kinda defeats the purpose of a downloader though. :(
If you can find a save pattern then plugin can be made to follow that pattern, I believe.

Last edited by tony2long; 01.01.2012 at 03:18.
Old 01.01.2012, 10:24
remi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooofest View Post
I've been specifically testing with my Firewall turned OFF.
I don't think that's a good assumption: firewalls that aren't properly un-installed can still block your traffic.

@stingray88

I also tested one of those links and it worked.

@stingray88 & FSchmertz

Most problems with jD are caused by viruses and to a less degree by firewall software.

If you can download the files with your browser something is blocking jD. I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

@FSchmertz

What's your average bandwidth? I'm not talking about the theoretical bandwidth your ISP sold you.
Old 01.01.2012, 17:23
xjohn_doex

Really every link didn't work?!

Example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 01.01.2012, 17:46
JD Manager

update will be out in 5 mins
Old 01.01.2012, 18:11
fatihbaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
send username &password and example link to support@jdownloader.org and i will check/fix
i send my username and password but links are not important because its variable.for example i add 100 files now,somefiles download correctly but somefiles not.1 hour later,these offline files work again :(
Old 01.01.2012, 18:19
JD Manager

@fatihbaz: will check the email tomorrow in office, hope thats okay
Old 01.01.2012, 19:21
Super Loader

This link shows offline, even it is there & perfectly downloadable via browser:

Quote:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
sebus
Old 01.01.2012, 19:24
JD Manager

close jd and start jdupdate.jar and try again
Old 01.01.2012, 19:34
Super Loader

Done that, even rebooted for good measure, definitely no go on ANY Filesonic links (RS, Fileserve etc work fine)

sebus

Last edited by sebus; 01.01.2012 at 19:47.
Old 01.01.2012, 19:35
JD Manager

can you please provide a logfile
because this link works fine for me
Old 01.01.2012, 19:52
xjohn_doex

@Jiaz: It seems like it works again! Thank you very much! You guys are crazy!
Old 01.01.2012, 20:02
Super Loader

Reinstall made it work again, thanks

sebus
Old 02.01.2012, 22:40
stingray88

Quote:
@stingray88

I also tested one of those links and it worked.

@stingray88 & FSchmertz

Most problems with jD are caused by viruses and to a less degree by firewall software.

If you can download the files with your browser something is blocking jD. I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

I'm running this on Ubuntu, I have no firewall or AV running at all. Not only that, but every download site worked perfectly up until a few days ago... then ONLY Filesonic links stopped working. Nothing on my computer changed in the last couple weeks, so nothing is all the sudden blocking JDownloader.

No Filesonic links will work at all in JDownloader, and they work perfectly fine in my browser. They all say that the plugin is out of date. I have run updates in JDownloader and it says there aren't any updates.

EDIT: After running jupdate.jar with JDownloader closed it no longer says that the plugin is out of date... now it says "IP Already Loading" and has me wait for 15 min... at the end of the 15min it just says the same thing over again. I've tried rebooting my computer, restarting the router, restarting the modem... nothing works.

Last edited by stingray88; 02.01.2012 at 23:43.
Old 03.01.2012, 00:47
Marko

I'm having trouble too with free use. No trouble until the latest update. Now it says plugin out of date after the 30s wait. Browser works fine if I use it before trying the link in JD.
Old 03.01.2012, 05:13
Super Loader

Quote:
I don't think that's a good assumption: firewalls that aren't properly un-installed can still block your traffic.
Given that I installed and uninstalled the firewall personally, tested for which ports were open in my system, through my router and to a test scanning website, then ensured Windows Firewall was not automatically enabled, I'd offer that you should consider another line of reasoning in this case.

- ooofest
Old 03.01.2012, 05:30
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko View Post
I'm having trouble too with free use. No trouble until the latest update. Now it says plugin out of date after the 30s wait. Browser works fine if I use it before trying the link in JD.
Several problems are discussed here, which one is same as yours? Post enough information so we can help you.
Old 03.01.2012, 07:13
dlf

Getting different problem (although it's most likely out of your control) jdownloader's captcha isn't working for filesonic, which really is annoying me. If I download something from like megaupload I can let the program run all night and far more of what I want will be downloaded than if I download from filesonic ---

Filesonic on the otherhand forces me to input the captcha manually which forces me to be at the screen when it comes up (even though it's set to "disappear" after 10 minutes) . . . .
Old 03.01.2012, 07:30
English Supporter

@dlf
Please read sticky thread about captcha.
Old 03.01.2012, 07:39
Marko

..and free use is working fine for me now. Thanks anyway.
Old 03.01.2012, 07:43
Super Loader

I tried the latest update (thanks!) with a list of Filesonic links and my premium account - once again, it downloads well for 2-5 minutes or so, but then it gets into a pattern of "File not found" issues for the remaining links. If I Resume those stopped links and restart the download session, it once again begins downloading as if things are fine but then hits a wall some minutes into the remaining links. Number of concurrent downloads doesn't have any noticeable effect on this Filesonic-only symptom.

FYI.

- ooofest
Old 03.01.2012, 09:32
escape2004

remi, after removing Avast, Spybot. Ad-Aware and uninstalling / reinstalling JDownloader, I still have the same problems and slow downloads that started after the 22nd of December with no other options available that I know of to fix this.

Here is my final log for your review

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/67432

Regards
Old 03.01.2012, 10:04
JD Manager

@ooofest: please provide a logfile, this might be caused by filesonic blocking your ip (i can tell more when i have a logfile)
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8

@escape2004:
please try to use max connections 1
Old 03.01.2012, 10:28
remi

@ooofest

If FSc is blocking your IP then you aren't able to download with your browser either. Please check this.
Old 03.01.2012, 10:35
JD Manager

@remi,the block is api only and only a few secs, but enough to make all files turn offline
Old 03.01.2012, 10:38
remi

Ah, that' the first time I hear about such an evil method.
Old 03.01.2012, 13:59
neo30i

I'm also facing issues with Filesonic all which started recently. I can repro this issue on multiple machines Win7/OSX. Nothing has changed in my network configuration.

Issue:
Each link grabbed shows the file as offline while checking link via browser shows that the file is available for download.

Like many other here I've tried updating the app, re-installing it, removing and adding my premium account but nothing seems to work! I suspect the Filesonic plugin is the cause here.

My tries also include updating Java, disabling of firewall completely just for the sake of trying to resolve this.

Willing to upload any log/configuration and do any testing required to resolve this.

Thanks,
Neo30i
Old 03.01.2012, 14:05
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo30i View Post
Willing to upload any log/configuration and do any testing required to resolve this.
Why not?
Old 03.01.2012, 14:09
Polish Supporter

@neo30i
Strange - I checked some FSo links and didn't get this error.
Can you give one example link for verifying?
Old 03.01.2012, 14:15
JD Manager

please provide a logfile
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 03.01.2012, 14:15
JD Manager

its not the links, its the firewall blocking the api access!