JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 07.11.2019, 16:12
Community Manager

I did not forget about your request

Unfortunately, I was unable to log-in through their forum (forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?act=Login&CODE=01).
Is there any other way to login?
If I remember correctly, users log in via Forum and are then also logged-in on their main page.

That forum seems to be offline at the moment ...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 16.11.2019, 05:02
DSL User

just go to this site **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** then click on "My Home" .Its on the top bar. There you should be asked to log in.
Old 16.11.2019, 18:09
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I did not forget about your request

Unfortunately, I was unable to log-in through their forum (forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?act=Login&CODE=01).
Is there any other way to login?
If I remember correctly, users log in via Forum and are then also logged-in on their main page.

That forum seems to be offline at the moment ...

-psp-
I forgot to add that the forum seemed to work just fine for me, but i still recommend the method i used to log in, as I normally do not log in via the forum.
Old 26.11.2019, 21:21
Community Manager

I'am testing it at this moment.

I will try to hit the limit with your account and check what happens then.

Why do you use an account at all?
All the content I've found is available without account too?!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 26.11.2019, 21:36
Community Manager

I've changed accounts to get displayed as free accounts.

Also I've tried ti display the current limit in the account status.

I was unable to reach the limit as I was unable to easily add 50 000 or even 20 000 URLs.

Please add logs which show what happens once the limit is reached.

Sorry, I was unable to identify any fatal bug(s) here ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 29.11.2019, 01:58
Community Manager

I've just added support for archive downloads, see this related thread:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=81751

Maybe this solves your issue as well ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.12.2019, 22:54
DSL User

sadly this doesnt resolve my issue, as this you need to pay credits to get the download link.

this is the log: 01.12.19 19.47.40 <--> 01.12.19 21.43.20 jdlog://0236230900751/

PS: you dont need to add 50 000 or even 20 000 URLs... normally you ll reach the limit when you download a few thousand pics or few hundred if they are larger/higher resolution or something like that. One easy way to reach the limit is just to use cosplay filter (also works if you dont do that, but cosplay pics a generally larger) and then drag select/highlight all the results then copy (CTRL + c) jdownloader will automatically grab all the pics from it. after doing this highlight then CTRL + c a few time you will have enough links/pics to download to reach the limit.

The reason I am using an account is, that you will get temporary ip ban if you download too many pic. With the account i have i should theoretically be able to download/view 10 times as many pics before that happens.
Old 03.12.2019, 02:25
Community Manager

But how am I supposed to get arround this limit?
Basically you want JD to continue downloading when there are no credits left(?)

Can you do this via browser?
If so, how?
Which picture/version/quality do you download?
Please post an example URL and the direct URL to the picture which you download via browser which does not require you to have credits.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.12.2019, 22:43
DSL User

well the thing is that my full limit isn't being used up. (=> the normal limit is 5 000, but i have a limit of 50 000.) But Jdownloader only uses 5 000 of the limit then just tells me that i reached the limit (even though it is not true). You can check this by viewing the image on the webrowser (if you reach the limit you wont be able to view it on your browser).

yes i can do this on the browser
If so, how?
just click on them normally
I didnt specify any quality/version...

Please post an example URL and the direct URL to the picture which you download via browser which does not require you to have credits.
There are none that doesnt require "credits"

If you really want/need links then i ll just go and get some cosplay links (as they are large and cost more so you reach the limit faster)

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

just copy these links with jdownloader it should automatically grab the images. there may be a few dublicates but it should be more than enough links to reach the 5 000 limit.
Old 09.12.2019, 20:08
Community Manager

Okay I get the issue but I'am unable to reproduce the issue - a log showing the error-status or even the html code which displays the limit-message would be good.

Also I do see that in JD, a limit of 5000 gets displayed while it is 50 000 in browser.

Question is, does this happen with all ehentai accounts?
Maybe they detect JD users and limit them this way?
I have no idea ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 13.12.2019, 15:04
Community Manager

Do they rely purely on advertising/donations or do they also offer paid accounts?
If not, it might be a good idea to contact them and simply ask for an API - this would for sure solve all of these issues!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 26.12.2019, 17:48
DSL User

Quote:
Do they rely purely on advertising/donations or do they also offer paid accounts?
If not, it might be a good idea to contact them and simply ask for an API - this would for sure solve all of these issues!

-psp-
They dont like 3rd party programs. They wont help you in that regard.
Old 26.12.2019, 17:56
DSL User

Quote:
Okay I get the issue but I'am unable to reproduce the issue - a log showing the error-status or even the html code which displays the limit-message would be good.

Also I do see that in JD, a limit of 5000 gets displayed while it is 50 000 in browser.

Question is, does this happen with all ehentai accounts?
Maybe they detect JD users and limit them this way?
I have no idea ...

-psp-
To reproduce the issue: just copy the links from that post and download till jdownloader tells that you reached the limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboy06 View Post
well the thing is that my full limit isn't being used up. (=> the normal limit is 5 000, but i have a limit of 50 000.) But Jdownloader only uses 5 000 of the limit then just tells me that i reached the limit (even though it is not true). You can check this by viewing the image on the webrowser (if you reach the limit you wont be able to view it on your browser).

yes i can do this on the browser
If so, how?
just click on them normally
I didnt specify any quality/version...

There are none that doesnt require "credits"

If you really want/need links then i ll just go and get some cosplay links (as they are large and cost more so you reach the limit faster)

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

just copy these links with jdownloader it should automatically grab the images. there may be a few dublicates but it should be more than enough links to reach the 5 000 limit.
Yes it happens to all accounts.

I dont think they detect jdownloader... can you check if the 5000 limit is detected by jdownloader or if it is hard coded and (if it is not hard coded make it refresh the limit/switch taps (as if in browser... when it shows you the worng limit)? even when i use a browser it sometimes shows the wrong limit) Or just make it so that the user can input a limit manually. I think from jdownloader is a protection mechanism (if you try too many times you can get a temporary ban)

I already made multiple logs. What is missing from them?

The multiple Logs:
01.12.19 19.47.40 <--> 01.12.19 21.43.20 jdlog://0236230900751/
19.08.19 10.58.17 <--> 19.08.19 11.06.26 jdlog://5303286935451/

Last edited by Fanboy06; 26.12.2019 at 18:00.
Old 27.12.2019, 18:31
Community Manager

Quote:
To reproduce the issue: just copy the links from that post and download till jdownloader tells that you reached the limit.
I can't as it takes too much time ...

Quote:

I dont think they detect jdownloader... can you check if the 5000 limit is detected by jdownloader or if it is hard coded and (if it is not hard coded make it refresh the limit/switch taps (as if in browser... when it shows you the worng limit)? even when i use a browser it sometimes shows the wrong limit)
There is no "hardcoded limit" - it is all obtained from website.
Also there are only three cases in which JD can display an errormessage and it depends mostly on the html code it gets from e-hentai.
Case 1:
html contains text "Your IP address has been temporarily banned for excessive pageloads"

Case 2:
html contains text "You have exceeded your image viewing limits. Note that you can reset these limits by going"

Case 3:
filename equals "509.gif"

Quote:
Or just make it so that the user can input a limit manually. I think from jdownloader is a protection mechanism (if you try too many times you can get a temporary ban)
No this makes no sense at all!
The limit displayed in JD is just a text.
Even if you would have reached the limit, and had 0 images left, JD would still attempt to download via your account!

Quote:
I already made multiple logs. What is missing from them?
They did not contain any useful information until now.

Quote:
The multiple Logs:[...]
Your log shows that you do not have the latest plugin revision.
Your revision: 41574
Current revision: 41588
Please update your JDownloader.

According to your log, your downloads fail because of an error for which I have added proper errorhandling already but you somehow did not get the update(?)

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.01.2020, 16:18
DSL User

Quote:
I can't as it takes too much time ...

There is no "hardcoded limit" - it is all obtained from website.
Also there are only three cases in which JD can display an errormessage and it depends mostly on the html code it gets from e-hentai.
Case 1:
html contains text "Your IP address has been temporarily banned for excessive pageloads"

Case 2:
html contains text "You have exceeded your image viewing limits. Note that you can reset these limits by going"

Case 3:
filename equals "509.gif"

Even if you would have reached the limit, and had 0 images left, JD would still attempt to download via your account!

They did not contain any useful information until now.

Your log shows that you do not have the latest plugin revision.
Your revision: 41574
Current revision: 41588
Please update your JDownloader.

According to your log, your downloads fail because of an error for which I have added proper errorhandling already but you somehow did not get the update(?)

-psp-
Sry, for the late answer. I updated the jdownloader but it didnt help.

19.01.20 14.09.15 <--> 19.01.20 15.14.30 jdlog://9549330900751/

Quote:
I though JDownload reads the limit from the website and then stops the download when it reaches the limit (on its (jdownloader) accord) => force jdownloader to downloader until the website stops you from doing that/temp bans you.

I think the read limit part just doesnt work. i think it works similiar to a browser, that it read the wrong limit from the website at the beginning => jdownloader stops thinking that it reached the limit while it didnt.

Last edited by Fanboy06; 19.01.2020 at 16:21.
Old 20.01.2020, 21:06
Community Manager

According to your log, this is what happens:
Code:
<p>This page requires you to log on.</p>
A "limit read" message is not displayed.
You should see the errormessage "Account / Re-login required" with a wait time.
This might as well be their way to say "you've reached the limit" but there is no way to get around this if you ask me.

Sorry I'am unable to find the cause of your issues ...

We are open source.
Maybe someone who knows the e-hentai system better and has some Java knowledge wants to look into this.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.02.2020, 19:42
DSL User

Lightbulb [REQUEST] change E-hentai.org account limits to be depended on the user account

Around half year ago the E-hentai.org account you input in the account manger would've change its limit depend on the user's limit in the site, free users starts with 5000 items limits but could increase it as they more active there, jdownloader could detect it somehow and didn't limited users to their accounts as the site itself would've stop their downloads anyway,
but ever since the site was down and went up again jdownloader limits ANY account to 5000 items, which don't let users who have bigger item limition to actually use it

Could you fix it again please?
Old 03.02.2020, 19:59
Community Manager

Merged ehentai threads.

@Doom
Please read this thread and then tell me what you think can be done.
Please keep in mind that you will have to send me your ehentai logindata in any case.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.02.2020, 20:45
DSL User

Sorry for the late reply, All of what Fanboy said so far was true and I think your all making all it overly difficult from what it should be,

E-hentai have "bandwidth" limit for free users which allows them to **view** certain amount of images and let you download them either one by one or use some archive link that will cost you site's money (not RL money ofc), you can increase that bandwidth limit just by create a user and if you do few stuff to earn there "money" you can increase your limitation with preks you buy just like in any casual RPG/Copy paste of Batman/Tomb raider games you see in nearly every game these days,

JD "cheat" that things by letting us download all of the images in the thread (not in full size afaik since it be an issue if they detect we got an easy way to get everying like that) togather over saving them one by one (you also added the option to let us get it in rar file from their archive but that is the thing they offer which cost us site's money) the site still count them as images you loads when you view them so all it does is making our life easier by lettings us dd them all togther over one by one,
You don't need to open each image one by one and copy the URLs, it's enough to copy the main thread URL to get all of them in JD, are these things clear so far? xP

So now to the issue, till half year ago JD didn't was able to see each individual bandwidth/view limits so it will just keep download till you may get temp ban which is lifted really shortly but you will need to let your bandwidth to recover, I just knew where to stop when it happened and set JD to dd everything one by one so it won't reach to a ban that fast without letting me know and is what I think you should do, set it to not see limits OR set it so it know each user personal view limits if possible,
If it be too hard to do I suggest to just change it again so JD won't be able to detect there's any limit at all and call it a day, Iirc some JD update made it detect the right individual's limits around half year ago, but then the site itself went down for few weeks and went up again after it changed few stuff so JD didn't worked with it at all at first and then after few updates finally was able to detect the links again but also added that casual new user limit we have now

I don't think I need to send you anything to solve it aside JD log as it will show nearly exact same thing it did with FanBoy's account, plus I don't think they even allows us to share these stuff and will ban us if they knew about it, and it probably will sound rude considering I'm asking for your help and do want to help you if I can, but I'm not a fan of giving persnoal info and had some history were even well known admins exploit the stuff they got from other people to stab them in the back (mostly in discord) so I'm a bit worry and hesitant about doing these stuff right away as if they were a given ;\

Last edited by Doom; 04.02.2020 at 20:58.
Old 05.02.2020, 17:00
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
You don't need to open each image one by one and copy the URLs, it's enough to copy the main thread URL to get all of them in JD, are these things clear so far? xP
Yes.

Quote:
So now to the issue, till half year ago JD didn't was able to see each individual bandwidth/view limits so it will just keep download till you may get temp ban which is lifted really shortly but you will need to let your bandwidth to recover, I just knew where to stop when it happened and set JD to dd everything one by one so it won't reach to a ban that fast without letting me know and is what I think you should do, set it to not see limits OR set it so it know each user personal view limits if possible,
If it be too hard to do I suggest to just change it again so JD won't be able to detect there's any limit at all and call it a day, Iirc some JD update made it detect the right individual's limits around half year ago, but then the site itself went down for few weeks and went up again after it changed few stuff so JD didn't worked with it at all at first and then after few updates finally was able to detect the links again but also added that casual new user limit we have now
So the question is, how to I detect the limit before running into it?
What does JD do at the moment when it runs into the limit?
At the moment, JD tries this (well, if this is the correct limit message):
Code:
            if (br.containsHTML("¿You have exceeded your image viewing limits\\. Note that you can reset these limits by going")) {
                br.getPage("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**);
                if (account != null) { // todo: ensure this works?
                    account.saveCookies(br.getCookies(MAINPAGE), "");
                    throw new PluginException(LinkStatus.ERROR_RETRY);
                } else {
                    throw new PluginException(LinkStatus.ERROR_IP_BLOCKED, 2 * 60 * 60 * 1000l);
                }
            }
So at the moment, if it detects this limit message, it does the following:
If an account is available: Visit mainpage and try again
If no account is available: Wait 2 hours and try again (or let user change his IP, then try again immediately)

Quote:
I don't think I need to send you anything to solve it aside JD log as it will show nearly exact same thing it did with FanBoy's account, plus I don't think they even allows us to share these stuff and will ban us if they knew about it, and it probably will sound rude considering I'm asking for your help and do want to help you if I can, but I'm not a fan of giving persnoal info and had some history were even well known admins exploit the stuff they got from other people to stab them in the back (mostly in discord) so I'm a bit worry and hesitant about doing these stuff right away as if they were a given ;\
I understand your concerns but I cannot easily bling-fix everything.
I will at least need the html code containing e.g. the current "Limit reached" message.

Also, of course, if you tell me that a paid account is not required at all for this, I can easily create my own test account.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: