JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 11.06.2022, 21:52
I will play nice!

Default Suggestion: Plugin/fix for the nitter.net.

Twitter requires your phone number for adult/+18 content while the nitter.net does not require this veryfication. I thought it may be useful plugin.
JD downloads images but not videos from the nitter.

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Spoiler:
Old 12.06.2022, 01:53
Black Hole

Default nitter.net plugin

would it be possible to get a plugin for nitter.net which is basically a Twitter ... I'm not sure how to describe it other than like a Twitter wrapper. It's basically just a way of browsing Twitter but without all of the JS BS and intrusive nagging that you get with Twitter. all of the data still originates from Twitter but is cached/served from Nitter's own servers so... IDK but it would be nice if JD had a plugin so I didn't have to always manually change the 'n' to a 'tw' and the 'net' to 'com' in the URL to get JD to recognize them.

Old 12.06.2022, 10:50
JD Manager

Thanks. We'll look into it. Maybe also find out how to access the content without account like nitter does
Old 12.06.2022, 10:51
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknuckle View Post
I didn't have to always manually change the 'n' to a 'tw' and the 'net' to 'com' in the URL to get JD to recognize them.
You can make use LinkCrawler rewrite rules, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...xample-rewrite to automate this step
Old 14.06.2022, 13:26
Community Manager

I don't see this happening any time in the future/ever.
Similar as to why we did not add support for any alternative youtube frontends.

I recommend changing the added links to "twitter.com" and yes you might also have to add a twitter.com account to JD to access certain content.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?