JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 03.09.2020, 21:22
Modem User

Default onlyfans.com support missing?

The previous update for Jdownloader had support for OnlyFans, but it stopped working and I couldn't even login to my Onlyfans in the settings. Jdownloader just updated to the latest version, and now OnlyFans is completely gone from the supported sites list.

When can we expect it to be added again?
Old 04.09.2020, 12:30
Community Manager

Hi,
I guess you mean the website "onlyfans.com"?
I've edited the title of this thread accordingly.
We've never had support for this website at least I'm unable to find any traces of a formerly existing but deleted plugin.
Seems like a plugin for this website has been requested about 2 years ago (via private support tickets) and the ticket still exists:

If you can provide valid (premium?) logindata- and example URLs for this website, I might be able to help out

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 24.07.2023 at 13:28.
Old 10.10.2020, 08:30
Vacuum Cleaner

Post Host plugin for www.OnlyFans.com

hi is it possible to do a plugin for the onlyfans site it should be quiet easy to add this plugin **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

to j downloader cos the site does not use any drm it is a normal site so it should be quiet easy to add this plugin to the j downloader software

it would be great if you could copy the url of a onlyfans girl into the j downloader software and it downloads all the content of the site

so can this plugin be added please

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by ben20; 10.10.2020 at 08:36.
Old 12.10.2020, 15:57
Community Manager

Merged similar threads.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.05.2023, 11:18
Mega Loader

Hi - Are there any chance of a OF support in JD? I know that 3rd party plugins for Firefox, Chrome etc are frequently removed shortly after they appear, so I guess there are strong interests (from OF, I suppose) against such a function. Anyway, it would be great if JD could allow legitimate users of OF to download media they subscribe to or have paid for.
I'd be happy to lend you my login info if you would consider to look into it.

Thanks
Old 19.05.2023, 14:50
Community Manager

No time for this atm.

We're open source so users/developers are welcome to add a plugin themselves, see:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...up-ide-eclipse

Also I don't get the part where you claim that there would be addons for downloading videos from onlyfans which will get removed...the following method should work just fine:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...aming-websites

Also you will find other open source projects on github for example:
github.com/k0rnh0li0/onlyfans-dl
(Random example - untested!)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.05.2023, 17:19
Mega Loader

Thanks for your reply. I am not a programmer and have no chance whatsoever to make a plugin myself.

As for the second answer - yes you are right that videodownloadhelper still exists and kind of works. However, it is not easy to use except for the first video opened, and it doesn't support images at all. If an OF account has many videos or pics it is simply not feasible to use it, even though it does indeed allow video downloads. I will try the others listed if they are still there. A number of other browser plugins I tried have dissapeared or don't work any more.

I'll also look into the github thing, but I fear it also requires me to do some compiling or other stuff I am not capable of.

Anyway, thanks for JD(!) - it does almost anything I could ask for (except OF :-))
I respect that you choose which projects you want to do and which ones you don't.
Old 19.05.2023, 17:32
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstern View Post
However, it is not easy to use except for the first video opened
Explanation please.
If you are using the same tab for downloading multiple videos in a row that Vdh list may get longer and longer. If you mean that:
By simply using one tab for each video you should be able to avoid running into this issue.

Quote:
and it doesn't support images at all
That is correct but other browser addons do.

Quote:
I'll also look into the github thing, but I fear it also requires me to do some compiling or other stuff I am not capable of.
Nope it doesn't since it is written in Python.
Though it will probably require you to use the commandline for downloading but programming skills aren't needed for that...
You will probably find many more projects like the one I linked on github.

Quote:
Anyway, thanks for JD(!) - it does almost anything I could ask for (except OF :-))
Thanks for your feedback!

Quote:
I respect that you choose which projects you want to do and which ones you don't.
Well its not just that: We're also just a small team so it is impossible to find time to implement every website users are asking for

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 20.05.2023, 14:00
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Explanation please.
If you are using the same tab for downloading multiple videos in a row that Vdh list may get longer and longer. If you mean that:
By simply using one tab for each video you should be able to avoid running into this issue.

Thanks - good advice. With a hundred videos it gets a little tedious, though (but doable when I have time for it).

(I silently hope that - one day - JD will natively support OF - but I'll refrain from asking again)
Old 23.07.2023, 02:16
Modem User

Default only fans downloads

I purchase only fans site videos some let me right click and save as and others right click is disabled I was told in reddit that jdownloader2 would work but onlyfans does not give a url when you purchase a vid to click and copy url I am really confused by this need some help any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
Old 24.07.2023, 13:29
Community Manager

Merged onlyfans.com related threads.

@john52
Please read the previous posts in this thread.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 26.09.2023, 13:28
Modem User

Thought I'd reply here as it's onlyfans related, and I didn't want to make a new thread on it.

I have used a browser app that scrapes all the image and video links into a JSON file, then paste those links into Jdownloader. Downloads them fine, however the issue is in the amount it's downloading.

For example, say they have 1000 images, it'll only download 400 of them and doesn't matter how many times you try, it'll only download the 400 it finds. Is this an issue with the JSON file, or the browser plugin only downloading the first image for example when there are multiple in a post..? Or the JSON file the plugin creates? I'm at a loss.

Thank you.
Old 01.10.2023, 10:37
Bandwidth Beast

there's a chromium plugin called link grabber, any page you are right click and get all links. maybe could work with these sites, then copy those links to JD, just an idea..try
Old 05.10.2023, 16:13
Community Manager

Most likely not.
All relevant info is here:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...08&postcount=6

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.11.2023, 14:54
I will play nice!

Thumbs up Thanks for the link to this outstanding github.project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
No time for this atm.

We're open source so users/developers are welcome to add a plugin themselves, see:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Also I don't get the part where you claim that there would be addons for downloading videos from onlyfans which will get removed...the following method should work just fine:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Also you will find other open source projects on github for example:
github.com/k0rnh0li0/onlyfans-dl
(Random example - untested!)
It works! Fun Fact aside: After one time of downloading a complete other sub, I was able to use the context menu again on videos which before blocked it! And I could download those videos!!

But: onlyfans does a competition not to allow to download all pics and videos, they added partly a DRM to its videos, or other bullsh...t options. But the project on GitHub seems to face that tortures, at least I am confident. Most of my content could be downloaded....
Old 21.02.2024, 15:41
Tornado

Question

Hello,

experiences with OnlyFans are rude !

Money, money, always money...

Ok, if you are ready to pay it's finally not so nice, because you continue to be treated like a pigeon even by the staff of this ugly website.

With Firefox i get easely the content, photos and videos... but sometime, DRM arrived and i get i little "mask" on my address bar.

So my last experience, i pay, i get a video but with a RRRRR DRM !

Impossible to download it.

Examples of links and codes that you get when you check between two content that i paid for it, one without DRM and the other with...

Code:
<video data-v-c899d238="" data-v-6a12583e="" id="video-2675269286-2535271618109_html5_api" poster="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** disablepictureinpicture="true" preload="none" playsinline="playsinline" controlslist="nodownload" class="vjs-tech" tabindex="-1" src="**External links are only visible to Support Staff**><source data-v-c899d238="" type="video/mp4" src="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** label="240"><source data-v-c899d238="" type="video/mp4" src="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** label="720"><source data-v-c899d238="" type="video/mp4" src="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** label="original" selected="selected"></video>

<video data-v-c899d238="" data-v-6a12583e="" id="video-3026805660-2661748840390_html5_api" poster="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** disablepictureinpicture="true" preload="none" playsinline="playsinline" controlslist="nodownload" class="vjs-tech" tabindex="-1" src="blob:**External links are only visible to Support Staff**><!----></video>

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Maybe you can help ?

Some websites with "solutions" exist, but i don't trust them...
Old 21.02.2024, 16:10
Community Manager

Possible non-JD solutions were already linked multiple times here...
Link:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...08&postcount=6

Important notice:
Our ticket system & knowledgebase are currently under maintenance.
If this is still the case while you are reading my posts and you can't access help articles linked by our staff, use the Internet archive/wayback machine to be able to view those articles:
archive.org/web/
Enter the URL -> Click on "Browse history" -> Select one of the latest dates available
If the date you selected does not lead you to the support article try the next oldest one.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 21.02.2024 at 16:11. Reason: Added "Important notice"