JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12.06.2011, 19:28
ice0625

Default database.script unable to update

First, sorry for my bad English, it's because my woman tongue is not English. If you are not able to understand my meaning, I can explain again.
I used jdownloader for a long time. So I have 6XXXX links in my database. Yesterday my win7 64bit hanged and jdownloader disappeared. Just have javaw.exe running only. Because i had the same experiences before, so i backup the database.script and database.properties. Then i uninstall jdownloader and install it again. After procedure finished, i copy the two files above to config florder. After i copied, jdownloader still cannot run. Then i use the windows_restore.bat. After restored, jdownloader can run again. But the strange thing happened, database.script cannot update and have a new file call database.script.new appeared. Another strange thing is the database.log is too big, size is 109,716KB.
Now the jdowloader can download, but the backup and clipboard functions are broken. I cannot power off my computer, it's because after I restarted, jdownloader back to the old database. I have already change windows_createlog.bat Xmx512m to Xmx1500m, run it. But nothing changed. Thank you for your helping...
Attached Files
File Type: rar JDownloader.rar (8.9 KB, 388 views)

Last edited by ice0625; 13.06.2011 at 05:32.