JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 11.08.2011, 10:42
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithombre View Post
Hi, one question :

At the moment I don't want CBH to integrate itself into JDownloader (I'm using CaptchaTrader right now). I just want to test CBH by solving some Captchas and seeing how it preforms. The only downloadlink I can find ist an MSI installer. Am I correct in the assumption that the installer will automatically install CBH into my JDownloader? All I want right now is the external Captcha-solver Applicaton in order to test the software to see if it fits my needs...
1) just install msi file
2) go to [jd folder]/jd/captcha/methods/captchabrotherhood and rename jacinfo.xml to something else.
3) use Solver application to earn credits (shortcut on desktop)
4) if you want to use CBH with JD later, just rename that file back to jacinfo.xml and restart JD.

Last edited by lelim; 11.08.2011 at 13:46.
Old 11.08.2011, 11:06
lelim

Default you can transfer credits to other user

Now you can transfer your credits to other users.

h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/transferCredits.aspx
Old 11.08.2011, 11:19
remi

Do you plan to create a little market where credits can be exchanged?
Old 11.08.2011, 18:16
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Do you plan to create a little market where credits can be exchanged?
hi,
credit transfer was a required feature since early versions. this may lead to a small market of credit exchange. I think it will not be a problem for the system. if it does, we may consider some kind of limit with that too.
Old 11.08.2011, 19:24
English Supporter

only problem I can think of is if someone gets account hacked and all credits transferred. That said I'm sure they can report that to you and then cbh sorts out the mess =]

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 11.08.2011, 21:41
CaptchaNotifier

Who the like hacks captcha-bypass-accounts? lool.. my god
Old 11.08.2011, 22:30
teufellukas

@lelim: Their is a problem with your homepage (menu)
Old 12.08.2011, 13:28
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by teufellukas View Post
@lelim: Their is a problem with your homepage (menu)
hi,
i can't see any problem. can you tell me what the problem is. also whats your OS and screen resolution? a screenshot would be nice too.
Old 12.08.2011, 20:40
English Supporter

@captchanotifier

*shrugs* someone that wants too? about all it takes these days.

Old 13.08.2011, 13:27
Xavyer

Hi,
i change to Win7, and had a Problem with CBH so i installed the new Version. Copy the Account.txt like in the old Versions in the CBH Folder. Then i started JD new Pop up Account.txt would be empty. It toked a while till i found out that i have to copy the Account.txt in the AppData instead in the CBH Plugin Folder. (first though was Win7 fault^^)
So my question is could you please put the Path where the Account.txt should be in this Popup. If someone else has the Problem he will know where to put the Account.txt.
Old 13.08.2011, 20:44
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavyer View Post
Hi,
i change to Win7, and had a Problem with CBH so i installed the new Version. Copy the Account.txt like in the old Versions in the CBH Folder. Then i started JD new Pop up Account.txt would be empty. It toked a while till i found out that i have to copy the Account.txt in the AppData instead in the CBH Plugin Folder. (first though was Win7 fault^^)
So my question is could you please put the Path where the Account.txt should be in this Popup. If someone else has the Problem he will know where to put the Account.txt.
click About menu, you will see "Application Data Folder" on opened form. click open to open in explorer.
Old 13.08.2011, 22:29
romeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptchaNotifier View Post
Who the like hacks captcha-bypass-accounts? lool.. my god
maybe you in the future? You also submit all login nicks to a suspicious website for no reason.
Old 13.08.2011, 22:54
Xavyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
click About menu, you will see "Application Data Folder" on opened form. click open to open in explorer.
Yes i solved my problem already, that wasn't what i mean. When you as a "old" User put the account.txt in the Plugin Folder because thats was the way it works for the Old Version of CBH, and get the Popup you dont understand it why it doesn't work. In my case i though it has something to do with Win7 UAC or that CBH has no read permission.
When in the Popup would be written the Path to the account.txt which should be empty then the User know were he has to put the account.txt
Old 18.08.2011, 14:53
Mega Loader

whats the max amount of credits you can earn ? and is there anything else i should know ?
Old 18.08.2011, 15:08
gringoire

program should work without jdownloader too...

because credits can be earned from other places far from our download place

for example:

im at work now.
my personal computer is stil downloding at home
im installing program
but program asks j downloader.
work computers cant install jd sometimes
so program should work without jd too...
Old 18.08.2011, 23:14
GeoGen

please I cant understand this .....

I downloaded captcha Brotherhood and I scored a lot of point.....

so how can this help me ?? I cant find captcha Brotherhood as an add-on in jDownloader

it's show as sub-folder in the plugins folder
Old 19.08.2011, 01:07
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezilla2 View Post
whats the max amount of credits you can earn ? and is there anything else i should know ?
there is no maximum credits that you can earn, we have users with 10K+ credits, you can solve captchas and earn credits as much as you need.

it might be useful to know that when there are less users who are solving captchas, you will get captchas faster and earn credits faster. there are less users generally between 03:00 - 08:00 (GMT +2) . you can convert to your timezone and try to be online between that hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoire View Post
program should work without jdownloader too...

because credits can be earned from other places far from our download place

for example:

im at work now.
my personal computer is stil downloding at home
im installing program
but program asks j downloader.
work computers cant install jd sometimes
so program should work without jd too...
we will consider this in following versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoGen View Post
please I cant understand this .....

I downloaded captcha Brotherhood and I scored a lot of point.....

so how can this help me ?? I cant find captcha Brotherhood as an add-on in jDownloader

it's show as sub-folder in the plugins folder
you won't see anything related to captcha brotherhood on JD gui. if your installation is OK and you restarted JD after installing CBH, it should work seamlessly. if it doesn't, please contact me and i can help you

ps : we will release version 1.1.6 soon, hope you all guys will enjoy it...
Old 19.08.2011, 01:25
Mega Loader

thx leim
Old 20.08.2011, 05:14
stevensys

need abit help here, see i install CBH..and found it does not suitable for me, so i uninstall it. start JD and when i download and start to prompt the re-captha, it prompt 'Account.txt does not exist', how do i remove this? because i would want to use it as normal. thanks
Old 20.08.2011, 06:48
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensys View Post
need abit help here, see i install CBH..and found it does not suitable for me, so i uninstall it. start JD and when i download and start to prompt the re-captha, it prompt 'Account.txt does not exist', how do i remove this? because i would want to use it as normal. thanks
hi,
just simply remove directory <your JD install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood
and restart JDownloader.

i can gladfully help you anytime if you want to use CBH again. you can contact us via msn.
Old 22.08.2011, 22:25
Tiescher

I have still no fun with this tool and his penalty system. Sometimes the new captchas with the waving line are impossible to read . Is it "c" or "e"? Is it "m" or "rn"? one right, two mistakes = -8 credits. In this case I need to solve chaptas 5 times for one file. No good deal

Last edited by Tiescher; 22.08.2011 at 22:30.
Old 23.08.2011, 01:39
English Supporter

Don't like it ? look at the alternatives =]

Old 23.08.2011, 04:49
pfanne

this tool is awesome. thank you for that!

few questions though:

i noticed that "credits" are not updated every time a request is sent to the server. so that i type in 5 captures and the counter doesn't change and then it jumps 40 points up. this is normal, right? its just a bit irritating. just now it changed form 634 to 632. i think that what happened there is that i typed in a captcha (=642) and then a captcha was requested by jd (632) but i'm not sure here... are you planning to change that? is it that much of a problem sending a few more bytes?

is there a way you could improve the frequency of getting captchas to solve? i mean i read that i should be online between 3 and 8 am but then it is still not frequently enough... would lowering or increasing of points you get for a correct captcha somehow influence it? or are more users the only solution?

some site says that there is "no warning about credit wasting anymore". what would this credit wasting be and is there a link where i can see all features of the program? alternatively you could expand your faq.

greets from germany

edit:

with a little trick i resized the window and discovered a textfield. suppose it shouldn't be there
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/28087400.jpg/

Last edited by pfanne; 23.08.2011 at 21:33.
Old 24.08.2011, 08:06
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfanne View Post
this tool is awesome. thank you for that!

few questions though:

i noticed that "credits" are not updated every time a request is sent to the server. so that i type in 5 captures and the counter doesn't change and then it jumps 40 points up. this is normal, right? its just a bit irritating. just now it changed form 634 to 632. i think that what happened there is that i typed in a captcha (=642) and then a captcha was requested by jd (632) but i'm not sure here... are you planning to change that? is it that much of a problem sending a few more bytes?
hi, thx for your appreciation
currently, credits are updated once in a minute. if you solved 5 captchas in a minute, yes that's normal. even if you get current credit on each captcha, you will not be sure because it may take several minutes for a captcha to be reported as "badly solved". honestly, i am not planning to change that mechanism because i am concerned about the performance. as a workaround, you can click stop and start again to update credits. it gets updated when you click start.

Quote:
is there a way you could improve the frequency of getting captchas to solve? i mean i read that i should be online between 3 and 8 am but then it is still not frequently enough... would lowering or increasing of points you get for a correct captcha somehow influence it? or are more users the only solution?
being online on those hours will help you get more frequent captchas. increasing the point you get, may help you get more credits in a shorter time but will not help the system because it will be harder to find online users to solve captchas. decreasing it, will force users to be online more, causing lower captcha solve frequency. so, i should keep a balance, those values may be changed in the future with that balance in mind. i am not sure about more users being a solution, because they will also be your competitors for solving captchas. i think best solution would be having users from different timezones, this is why we need non-europe users

Quote:
some site says that there is "no warning about credit wasting anymore". what would this credit wasting be and is there a link where i can see all features of the program? alternatively you could expand your faq.
i am not sure about what they mean, it may be "you credits will not be wasted if someone solves your captcha badly".
i am currently working on new version, when i release it, i will hopefully work on faq, web page and a new video tutorial.
Old 24.08.2011, 10:55
IONUT

Hy,im new in this program,i instal cbh captcha solver ,i have 190 credits and jdownloader still apperars captcha ,how to integrate in jdownloader or what i nedd to do to work
Old 24.08.2011, 10:58
remi

Maybe you can read the installation/configuration instructions of this tool in this thread.
Old 24.08.2011, 11:05
IONUT

i have read first pages and i dont find nothing useful and i navigate on website i read faq and how its work ,please help mee how to do to work or give a link where is step by step information
Old 24.08.2011, 11:19
remi

Did you disable "Disable automatic CAPTCHA"?
Old 24.08.2011, 12:06
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by IONUT View Post
Hy,im new in this program,i instal cbh captcha solver ,i have 190 credits and jdownloader still apperars captcha ,how to integrate in jdownloader or what i nedd to do to work
did you restart JDownloader after installing CBH, this is required for JD to recognize CBH.
Old 24.08.2011, 12:50
IONUT

Thanks,now its work
Old 26.08.2011, 21:37
Black_ice_Spain

one question, is there a way to limit jdownloader retrys per file?

i once had a file which was partially broken in fileserve (aka it would countdown, and ask for captcha, but then it would show "broken link" in browser, in JD it was simply an error), i left it one afternoon and it spent like 200credits on it

Oh and thanks for this plugin and keeping server up!

Last edited by Black_ice_Spain; 26.08.2011 at 21:40.
Old 27.08.2011, 02:11
English Supporter

@black ice spain

the retries per file are hard written inside the plugins, if there's error message uncaught it be wise for you to upload your logfile http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...reate-a-jd-log and give us the url, so that we can update the plugin. That will be the only way to prevent this type looped problem. We would then disable the download or add a long wait timer.

Old 27.08.2011, 04:32
hazimoto

Dear all,

Why I can't login to the server? It keeps telling me "please check your username and password, and click start again" I've already registered at the website : h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/

Does anybody knows why?
thanks
Old 27.08.2011, 13:51
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazimoto View Post
Dear all,

Why I can't login to the server? It keeps telling me "please check your username and password, and click start again" I've already registered at the website : h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/

Does anybody knows why?
thanks
you probably enter wrong username or password,
what is ur username ?
Old 27.08.2011, 17:31
hazimoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
you probably enter wrong username or password,
what is ur username ?
username: hazimoto . I created another user and it's working fine now. Thanks for your help
Old 27.08.2011, 23:30
lelim

Default new version 1.1.6

hi,
Captcha Brotherhood 1.1.6 is ready to install. please check our site to get the latest version.

what has changed :
- we had some visual improvements, it looks nicer now
- you can zoom captcha
- you can invert captcha upside down. this is useful when you have an upside-down word in captcha
- you can create new user within CBH Solver program.
- you can send credits within CBH Solver program.

i hope you will like this new version.
as always, i will be around to help you with any issues, or listen your suggestions

Last edited by lelim; 27.08.2011 at 23:35.
Old 28.08.2011, 15:39
Black_ice_Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@black ice spain

the retries per file are hard written inside the plugins, if there's error message uncaught it be wise for you to upload your logfile http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...reate-a-jd-log and give us the url, so that we can update the plugin. That will be the only way to prevent this type looped problem. We would then disable the download or add a long wait timer.
hum ok, ill do that if i see it happen again, it happened a while ago, so i dont have log nor link. It was a very-strange situation anyways. If i can reproduce the problem again i'll show it.

Thanks,
Old 28.08.2011, 18:31
pfanne

yep looks better now.
is there a way you could make the window smaller? i use it as a popup and it's disturbing, when such a big window appears every time. however you would have to resize the ad on the bottom.

i've marked spaces which i think are dispensable
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/bhdj.jpg/

the time-counter could be put over the input box which also would make more sense because the progress bar is also something related to time.

also you could put the buttons to the left side under "avg. captcha time".

from time to time this here appears:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...enanntvsk.jpg/
it crashes if the timeout is too long?

Last edited by pfanne; 29.08.2011 at 17:35.
Old 01.09.2011, 15:35
Arwen

Is it normal that installing the new v1.1.6 will render your previous name/password useless ?

After installing 1.1.6 it asks for my Username/Password, and then responds "Username already exists" ....:unsure:
Old 07.09.2011, 13:22
kretos

I have a question - do all hosts are supported by CBH? I'm still being asked by jd to enter captcha for turbobit - everything else is working fine...