JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 10.07.2011, 10:48
BugMeNot Account

Question [Rapidshare]Traffic share type 2 removed?

Hello.
I keep getting this message lately on kinda...every rapidshare link i try to download.

I tried using a browser to download it, but i still get that damn message, followed by another telling me that the file has been deleted or that the servers are too busy...yet JD tells me it's online.
Logically, their servers must be busy, but is it even possible for rapidshare? (considering the amount of people that actually uses megaupload :p)

Google, of course, isn't my friend, and unless i can't search correctly (which may also be true in some cases) gives me results that aren't related to rapidshare at all. I've only found a page from these boards regarding a premium service to be activated, but there's a tiny little detail to count...i haven't bought any premium service.

I tried disabling/re-enabling, resetting, deleting/re-adding and resuming links, it's still there no matter what.

Just WHAT is this trafficshare and how do i get rid of it?
Thanks in advance and sorry for any errors you may encounter.

P.S. I'm connecting from a public wi-fi hotspot due to the fact that i'm on vacation, and the file is about 100MB, could that be the problem?

Last edited by Jiaz; 10.07.2011 at 11:32.
Old 10.07.2011, 10:56
remi

If you can't download the file with your browser there is nothing jD can do about that. Try to solve that issue first and then report back if you've a problem with jD.

Example links reporting the wrong error message are always welcome though.
Old 10.07.2011, 11:32
JD Manager

those links are no longer possible to download as rs removed trafficshare type 2 format.
the api still shows the link as online but the link you are trying to download is no longer valid, you have to find a new link to this file.
Old 10.07.2011, 12:17
BugMeNot Account

Thank you very much. Off to find new links i guess :p