JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 25.08.2009, 03:58
user12345

Default Persistent Properties Dialog In Link Grabber

This is a new thread so as not to hijack (any further) the previous thread found here: Can't change password [7.569]
Quote:
Originally Posted by user12345 View Post
Also just a side suggestion, could there be a setting to have the properties box stay open in the link grabber tab permanently? I change the passwords and the download directories of almost every package so having to right click and select properties every time is a little tedious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Once the InfoDialog is open, a simple leftclick on a package/links is enough to change the info in infowindow
This is true but once you click continue to add the package(s) (or delete the package(s)) the dialog disappears and the next time you add a new package you have to right click properties all over again.

I propose that there be a setting so the dialog can be persistent no matter if a package is in there or not. Basically it would simulate the way it was in .4, with all the fields right there as you added your links to link grabber. It would look like the image I created below.

If I am pushing for something the devs think is useless please let me know and I will drop it. I can get by just fine by right clicking but I am just lazy and would like to do the least amount of "work" possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Persistent Properties Dialog in Link Grabber.jpg (48.6 KB, 320 views)

Last edited by user12345; 25.08.2009 at 04:04.
Old 26.08.2009, 15:04
JD Legend

Ah finally someone who understands me. I agree with you and moreover there should be download start dialog like any other download manager. Just for giving folder name and enter passwords I have to switch to JD again and again. JD gives lots of automation but I can't say this about 0.7 download properties. At least this feature can be optional. Just because of it, I'm stuck on 0.6.
Old 31.08.2009, 15:02
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by user12345 View Post
Basically it would simulate the way it was in .4, with all the fields right there as you added your links to link grabber.
And add the + sign button at the top for one-click adding of links. It would become a jD version 0.4. skin for jD v.0.7.