JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 26.01.2017, 07:01
Tornado

Default uploaded,net: not handling multiple proxies correctly

Something changed recently (I hadn't updated in a while and restarted machine which caused jd2 to update itself). I don't know if this is an uploaded.net issue or a bigger underlying issue.

I have many proxies that I use with multiple versions of jd2. Sometimes one copy of jd2 is using a proxy, so another can't use it to make a free connection to uploaded.net. In the past it would have tried that proxy, failed, move on to the next. That doesn't seem to be happening today (or at least not happening reliably).

I can look in the logs and see the message that says that I have to wait an hour for that proxy to be able to download again, but it jsut retries and retries. I can manage the connection list manually (i.e. unchecking things one by one, but that's really annoying). It used to just work, I dont know what happened besides a jd2 forced upgrade due to restart.
Old 26.01.2017, 09:58
JD Manager

Wait for next update. go to settings-plugins-search for uploaded and disable 'Experimental support of multiple free downloads'. This feature got introduced lately and is very likely to cause the issues.