JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 15.06.2009, 01:33
JD Beta

Default two problem with new version

the new version 0.5.859 give me some troubles.

1 - sometimes also if i uncheck the box "extract" Jdownloader extracs however the file.

2 - the addons for power-off the PC at the end of download seems do not works any more

3 - some times i did found file download stopped with the reason " no rights to write disk or similar" ...what did mean?

thanks for you efforts on this wonderfull program
bye
Old 15.06.2009, 01:35
JD VIP

You are using an old version of JD. Please download the latest one from the jdownloader.org homepage. You can extract it over your old version.

0.6.193 is newest one!
Old 15.06.2009, 10:37
pp4mnk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpanse View Post
You are using an old version of JD. Please download the latest one from the jdownloader.org homepage. You can extract it over your old version.

0.6.193 is newest one!
jimpanse I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM that pippocalo when i wanna use the automatic shutdown for my pc when finished downloading.
Please, Read my question in this forum and ill be really grateful if u can help me...but as i mention in my question, jdShutDown doesnt work if u start it before start the downloading process. It only works if u start it BEFORE adding links, so as i mention on my askingk, its a big problem with u restart unfinished downloads......PLEASE try to solve this problem an i´m using THE LAST JDOWNLOADER VERSION, BUT IT HAPPENS TO ME SINCE U DESIGNED JAVA´s VERSIONS.....(the last three ones.... i remembered)

THANKY
Old 15.06.2009, 10:57
pp4mnk

Exclamation possible solution

I wanna suggest u my proposal for repair this:

In my particular situation i imagine it should be solved if you programm jDownloader to mantein marked the jdshutdown option. That is, although u restart jDownloader, the jdShutDown option still marked so in this way it works, because as i said at my post, the problem appears when u mark jdShutdown check box later than the downloading process starts

THANKS A LOT..... pp4mnk